Welcome to Gaia! ::

9th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

Tags: Annual Ball, User Run, 9th Annual Ball, Gaia Ball 

Reply 9th Annual User Run Ball
Annual Ball Art Auction Fundraiser - NOW OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If we were to have the auction at the first of June, could you participate?
  Yes, that would be perfect for me!
  No, but I would participate if it were at another date.
  No, but I have no intention of participating.
  I'm thinking about participating, but I'm not sure if I can.
View Results

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am
Sorry, but there's a nasty thunderstorm here and until it clears up I won't be able to get you those samples. Priority goes into comforting my dogs, who are really scared right now (Sandy is crying and shaking) and need me. As soon as it passes I'll get to that.

Only reason I have internet access now is because my computer is in my room, the portability of laptops <3

Oh gawd, the loudest thunder just sounded...big boom, sounded right around the corner. Even scared me, Sandy's shaking like mad. Can't see a blasted thing through this rain...

I'll get back to you guys. Y'know, when there isn't a dog stepping all over the keyboard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm
Are the storms gone now? sweatdrop  

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

harmonieux
Crew

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm
How is it going? :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 pm
I have a fever of 103, chills, aches, an no energy. stressed I hate to do this, but I think we might be better off waiting a couple days for my Z Pack to kick in since I'll be the one doing the updating. Hopefully Red can have another sample done by then also.  

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm
The antibiotics are working, and I'm on the mend. I asked an art auction veteran for what he thinks would be good buy prices and starting bids, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I might need to get someone else to do the pricing. I'm not too good with it. Anyway, I hope to post it tomorrow. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 pm
Awesome! Hit the PM button if you need help with anything.
Though I doubt I would be very helpful, haha...

harmonieux
Crew

Fatcat

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm
I've gotten some opinions from people on pricing, so I can say for certain that we will be opening today, July 1st, at some part of the day. biggrin (I have an interview around lunch time, so I won't be able to do anything until night.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 pm
I've been asking around for a good auto buy price for each lot. I set it for right now at 750k for each lot. Take a look at everything we have to offer, and let me know what you think. It's really hard to figure out exactly how much we can get. I don't want to set it too high or too low. More often than not, whenever I guess, I'm surprised to find out that my guesses were way off. Take a peek and let me know if you think 750k is fair.  

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:25 pm
I've had three people who are very experienced with auctions that our prices are good, so I'm putting in the move request tonight. biggrin

*Edit - I put in the move request, so now we just need to sit back and wait for this thing to be moved and start going. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 pm
The thread has been moved, and the auction is now open and in business! heart  

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 pm
Please come bump the thread and support the fundraiser as such. biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/art-graphics-and-stories-an-annual-ball-fundraiser/t.72304153/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 am
If our first bid is 200k, I think we might be underselling the art autobuy O-o 400k isn't a lot in regards to art.  

x_Silver_Starlight_x
Crew

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:06 am
Do you think 500k would be more appropriate? Wills backed out so we don't have as much being offered as before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm
LilChibiusa
Do you think 500k would be more appropriate? Wills backed out so we don't have as much being offered as before.

Yeah, that seems a bit more reasonable. I know that one chibi can go for up to millions of gold (not that we're quite that height yet). Clearly there's a bit more interest in the graphics right now though XD  

x_Silver_Starlight_x
Crew

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

LilChibiusa
Crew

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm
I'll trust your judgement on prices because I'm not really too knowledgeable about art prices. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't had any bids in a week though. I got someone willing to autobuy the graphics, but then she PMed me back saying that she lost all of her gold because she was scammed. I guess there aren't many people out there buying art right now.  
9th Annual User Run Ball

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff