Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:45 pm
Shinobu nodded, she supposed this was reasonable, she was bored a lot as well, she knew how it felt.

"It's okay, it is rather dull here." she replied with a heavy heart. "I wish there was something to do, this theatre may be lovely but it's awfully boring."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:51 pm
Aoki agreed silently.

"Well, even if it's only Tomi and Arisa, we can still say the immortal theives aren't loosing their touch." Aoki was using her crap reasoning right now, but oh well. She could make people beleive the Sky had feelings and could punch you, but she wasn't going that far today.

That was a question Koh would ask.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:56 pm
((I'm proud of that post.

ANYHOW! Howdy.))

Ashintuku

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:58 pm
((Hey Ashin-sleepy-chan. I just need 250g more before my questing for your dress is done. Then Debbie. We need, like 4.5k each for hers.... *Evil glare* This is gonna take a while. *Sigh* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:59 pm
Shinobu listened to her sister, sporting a small smile and watched her thinking.

Yes, on the outside, Aoki is just a child, but, inside, I'm sure she is so much more, and it's wrong of me to treat her as less, or as a child.

"Well, I suppose they have attitudes befitting the 'thief' sterotype. But... I like to steal stuff too." she said in her own defense, smiling a bit but deep down hoping more than anything not to lose face before her sister. "Anyway, I'm into the planning stages of my many, many future heists. Ingenious I tell you."

Shinobu tried her best to look confident, when deep down she felt very opposite.

Edaniel
Crew

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:59 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
((Hey Ashin-sleepy-chan. I just need 250g more before my questing for your dress is done. Then Debbie. We need, like 4.5k each for hers.... *Evil glare* This is gonna take a while. *Sigh* ))

((We'll manage, though I have absolutely SQUAT. Like, 695. It's gonna go up when I post this, but not by much.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:00 pm
[I'm sorry, but I really need a lunar cloak, but, guess what Tsu? I'll be giving you those wings so we only have to get one lunar cloak now. ^^ And they'll match you uber cute. Better than me, anyway.]  

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:01 pm
Ashintuku

ANYHOW! Howdy.))

[I hope you know I'm not going to read that.]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:02 pm
Tentai
Ashintuku

ANYHOW! Howdy.))

[I hope you know I'm not going to read that.]

(( stare ))  

Ashintuku

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:03 pm
((I'm actually heading off now. I've got to, because if I want the TV with the VHS, I've gotta get to it before my sis comes home. Which is soon. SEE YA LATER!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:04 pm
Aoki gleamed with delight.

"Missions? Good ones? Right on!" She cheered, dancing on the spot. "Cool ones, rich ones, doom to a village leader! Awsomeness!"

This was Aoki's fun side. She LOVED it when her sister had made good plans for missions. Big missions were awsome, and since she was Shinobu's sister, she almost always got to come. Aoki loved coming along.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:05 pm
Tentai
[I'm sorry, but I really need a lunar cloak, but, guess what Tsu? I'll be giving you those wings so we only have to get one lunar cloak now. ^^ And they'll match you uber cute. Better than me, anyway.]

((Woo hoo!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:06 pm
Ashintuku
((I'm actually heading off now. I've got to, because if I want the TV with the VHS, I've gotta get to it before my sis comes home. Which is soon. SEE YA LATER!))

[Awww, you stink. Well, I'll probably read it later. Maybe. When I'm bored. But not now.]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:09 pm
"D-doom?" Shinobu stuttered, trying her best to hold unto her confident appearance.

"Uh, Aoki, you know I don't believe in unecessary deaath..." she mumbled softly. That was the deepest of truths. She despised thinking she were responsible for taking lives, how sick and twisted, it was so... guiltful. She knew, as a theif, she should be more bllood-thirsty, but she just didn't. It made her a tad nervous at best.

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff