Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A palce for roleplayers to congregate and create vast and epic stories together! 

Tags: Roleplay, Groups, Fanfiction, Haven, Stories 

Reply 1 x 1 Roleplays
Deep in the Sea of Love [ one x one] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan breathed slowly trying to calm himself, he was swimming, he was safe, and yet he felt fearful still. "Yeah.. swimming... why do I still feel so uneasy?" he aske bringing his hand up to wipe some water from his eyes not noticing his hand had once again changed to better allow him to swim, as had his feet. "Though I wont lie.. I feel better now.. just I feel like something is coming." he said closing his eyes as he tried to push the thought away. "so.. should we swim for a while?" he asked opening his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled and she stayed with him still, she had promised to always be at his side. Her hands remained touching him. "You are fine, I am right here with you. I promise nothing will happen to you." Ariadne said gently and smiled then nodded when he asked if they should swim. At that moment she noticed the changes to his hand but she didn't bring up she just wanted him to become comfortable with swimming before they tried to figure our what he was.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan nodded and slowly began to swim again diving down into the water where he didn't have to think as much. He was surprised at the speed with which he cut through the water, making turns and spinning before heading to the surface for air, seeming to take longer to do so each time. Finally it had been close to ten minutes under the water and he'd lost track of time circling and spinning before he came up not short of breath, but just because he felt like he should his whole body having taken on a blue hue.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne followed Owan, joy spreading through as she watched him swim, watching him turn and swim with ease. It was hard to believe that he had said he couldn't swim a few moments ago. She sped around him, playfully keeping up with him and then followed him up to the surface many minutes later. And deep inside she knew that he mother had been a mermaid, and that Owan had some of that blood in him, which meant she innately could swim and obviously hold his breath for a very long time. "Owan...." she said as her head broke through the surface. She wanted to tell him just what she thought but as she stared at him she smiled and then drifted closer to him. Her hand gently reached out and touched his face and she sighed softly.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan smiled as he looked to her and moved his own hand to her face when he noticed the light bluish hued tint to his hand and back up in the water easily staring at his hands then at the rest of himself as he noticed it. "Whats going on, whats wrong with me?!" he asked as he noticed the webbing on his fingers and toes. "Aria, whats happened to me?" he asks looking frightened.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:46 am
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne moved forward and she took hold of his hand that had tried to touch her face and held it in both her own. "Owan, you are fine." she said soothingly and offered a comforting smile to him. "You are like me, your mother was a mermaid, and you are part." she said softly and then wait for his response, feeling a little hopeful.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan shook slightly this was hard to take. "But, that doesn't make sense, mom lived on land for a long time, you were only up for one night... and it could have got you killed doing it, how would my mom have made it a full nine months let alone a couple years after I was born.." Owan said wanting answers to the questions that were beginning to fill his mind at an alarming rate his eyes were growing bigger as he said this and he wasn't breathing, he was beginning to hyperventilate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne Grabbed hold on Owan before he started to panic too much where he would slip under the water, and though she now knew he could swim but she worried about him none the less. She pulled him to the edge of the tank were it was shallow and hand him grip the edge of the tank. "Your right, when you found me I could only be human for the night. But there is an old ritual that lets a mermaid take human form longer, but it comes at a high price. The longer a mermaid is away from the water the sadder she becomes." she explained. "She probably couldn't stay any longer, I have never heard of a mermaid being on land for so long, but it must have been for you she did such a thing." she said softly held him tightly hoping her responses would calm him.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan looked disturbed, and uncomfortable. "So.. mom left because she couldn't be happy on land with us?" he said after a long time of silence his eys tearing up some, like some of the happier thoughts, and stories, about his mother were now suddenly wrong. "Because of me... she made herself so depressed she had to leave.." he said looking down at his hands suddenly feeling very sad himself, and wanting someone to hold, he simply hugged Ariadne his eyes across her shoulder as he let out his sorrow at the new ideas in his head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne held him as he hugged onto her and she shook her head. "No. No. I am saying she stayed so long because she loved you. I think she only left because she had no choice, not because she was sad or because of you." she said and ran her ran up over him, one hand coming up to gently pat the back of his head. "I promise you, I will help you find her Owan." she said softly feeling so terrible about the pain she had caused him from all that she had told him.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

"If she's even still around, or wants to see me... I mean I still live in the same area... and she's never come to visit in all these years.. but still it'd be nice to talk to her." he says calming some thanks to Ariadne and he slowly began to swim lightly in the shallows. "Would, would you like to swim with me, not just next to me?" he asks gently a slight blush on his cheeks as he looks down to his feet his body feeling more and more at ease in the water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne breathed in deeply and she knew that maybe it would be hard. But she wanted to help him none the less. And as she asked to swim with her she smiled, blushing as she did and then nodded again. "Yes, yes I would like that very much." she said and swam forward and grinned to him before she dived under the water. She swam leisurely, rising slightly before diving down, she turned her head and looked over her shoulder towards Owan looking for him.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan had dove after her quickly and as she rose to look back she would see nothing but feel him grip her playfully into a hug before swimming off quickly around the pool sticking his tongue out at her. He swam faster than he knew he could if he were human and at one point swam straight up jumping into the air doing a small flip before coming back down like a missile into the water a smile on his face as he searched for Ariadne again so he could swim with her nudging her side slightly to let her know he was there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
Ariadne

Ariadne smiled as she saw Owan, happy to see him swimming and unafraid of the water. As he gripped her quickly she smiled and then watched him speed off and with a few quick flicks of her powerful tail she swam after him. Spinning as she did and she saw him jump from the water and she followed suit jumping and making a spining backflip before diving in again. As she calmly swan she turned as she brushed against him and she smiling swimming loops around him and she swam again upwards.

a soul of thunder
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dark_EdgeXI
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:37 am
User Image
Doctor Owan McFoley

Owan had enjoyed each of the moments swimming, and headed up slowly twirling some in the water as he broke the surface smiling and laughing a bit as he looked to Ariadne. "This.. this is so much fun." he said with a laugh as he breathed in deep before laying on his back circling Ariadne slowly. "Ya know I have to wonder what the effects are on my body of these extreme changes are, and two... how deep can i go before It becomes a problem..." he wondered aloud splashing a bit at the thought.  
1 x 1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff