Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School Of Gaia [Under Construction]

Back to Guilds

A fun, rpg based in hogwarts, teachers wanted. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Myth, magic, J.K Rowlings 

Reply Classes
Divination Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 am
(ummm i think i will leave her answer. she was doodling so her mind is a little spacey. if any of that makes any sense. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 pm
LizzyRu3
(ummm i think i will leave her answer. she was doodling so her mind is a little spacey. if any of that makes any sense. lol)

( Okay XD would she get it right though if he were to give her a hint? O >O )  

Fallingfarfromthetree

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 pm
II_Xigbar_Nobody_II
LizzyRu3

(sure i can think away she could do that. with the hint)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image
Marcus sighed as not even Athena seemed to remember the concept he wanted to hear from them... Within a few moments, he said, "Alright... I shall give you all a hint... The first one to answer this question shall get twenty points...and this is no jest." With a smile, he then said, "What kind of mystical force did theorists say controlled our destinies, which they believe to be true?"

Fallingfarfromthetree

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

Athena looked at her and thought he seemed disappointed in her. She startedto feel a though she could do nothing right.
"I think you said it was the 'Divine Being'."
she said hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:25 pm
User ImageHeile felt her roll her eyes.She didn't intended to be rude, but it felt like a jest. 20 points? She shrugged and went back to thinking.Hmm... After a moment her eyes sparked and she raised her hands. "Is it the For seeing?" she asked.In nervousness of getting it wrong, her hands shot up to her hair and twirled it with her fingers,  

Dawnwhiskers

Hallowpaw

Newbie Seeker

1,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:42 pm
Luna felt dizzy.she winced and placed her hand over her head.Okay..I give up now! she screamed in her head but soon stoped and droped on her desk.she decided to just play around with her book, fanning her self.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Athena grabbed her head and started to feel dizzy. "Professor may I go to the bathroom." she said as she raised her hand.  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Fallingfarfromthetree

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
Marcus had noticed that Athena had actually answered the question correctly--in which he clapped his hands in response and chuckled, saying, "Bravo, Athena! Bravo! Twenty points towards your house!" He then looked over at Heile, letting out a casual sigh and saying, "I'm sorry, Heile... But your answer is incorrect... I would usually subtract points as penalties for lack of attention. BUT, seeing as how this is only the second day of class, I will not penalize you." She then looked at Athena and nodded as she raised her hand, asking permission to go to the bathroom. "Yes you may, Athena. In fact, all three of you are on break until one of you get back. I will continue the next part of my lesson once you are all back in the classroom," he stated. He then looked at the time and saw that there was about seventeen minutes left for class. He then looked back at the students and said, "Please be back within the time-frame of nine minutes."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:05 am
User Image

Athena smiled at the professor and started to walk out the door when she started to wabble back and forth. Just as she reached the the door she fell to the floor and fainted.  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 pm
*shhh aqward stillness if posting. Quick distraction! (random dancing!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:49 am
II_Xigbar_Nobody_II
LizzyRu3

so did everyone like die??  

Blackpuddi

Super Bear

Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out