Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Carnation Dorm: Annice, Cloud, and Kali Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 pm
He looked down at his feet to see Kali, his beloved, wrapped around them.

"Well, I am reading Bloodfire, the last book of the the Bloodfire series written by C. K Lawston," he said to her. That was his pen name, but no one was to ever find that out. Everything he had as evidence was locked away. He looked at the sandwich and picked it up.

"Just what I like," he admitted. He started eating the delicious sandwich. He looked at Kali again, taking his eye off the sandwich.

"So, what have you been up to sweetie," he said, kissing her lightly. He wondered what she had been doing during the 4 hours that they were seperated. It seemed like forever though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Kali listened to him letting her ear flick about. Her tail was fluid in movement. I went to knife fighting but, I didn't get to fight today... she said obviously displeased. Is the book any good? she asked removing herself from his legs and moving herself up next to him.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 pm
"This book is actually very good. Well, if you like science fiction novels. They are my favorite," he admitted. It may of made him seem like a nerd, but that was ok. Kali needed to know what he liked anyways. I mean, they are dating so that means they need to know this stuff. He looked at her

"So, what story do you like the best?" he asked. He wondered what her taste of good literature was. Everyone was different, so she could like romance novels, or something like non-fiction, but he doesn't think that anyone likes reading factual books.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

Kali lit up. I love book in general, my favorite series is The Doctor Who book series she said smiling. She slowly kissed him holding him close. Hmmm? she asked in a daze slightly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:36 pm
He recieved the kiss, and returned one. He liked that she was book person. It heightened his love for her, if that was possible. He looked at her,

"Hmmm what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Kali put her forehead to his. I thought you said something she said softly. She kissed his cheek softly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 pm
Cloud kissed her passionately, then accidently fell back onto the bed. He had been oblivious about what was happening. Now, he just lay on the bed, and instead of coming up, he pulled Kali down and kissed her there instead. He kept his arms wrapped around her while he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Kali was oblivious to what was happening being kept inside all her life she didn't know what was going on. She continued to kiss him. Soon she stopped and just smiled at him playing with his hair slightly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm
He soon snapped out of his oblivious state and now knew where he was. He was in his room, Kali playing with his hair again. He sat up again, and sat Kali on his lap. He kissed her on the forehead.

"You know I love you right?" he asked her, hoping she did know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 am
User Image

Kali nodded softly. Of course I do... I love you too Cloud she said sheepishly. Her ears flicked slightly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm
He kissed her on the cheek, then got up from the bed. He went over to the window and looked out for a brief second to see who was out there. It was no one he knew. He wanted to go outside for a bit actually, but he would do what Kali wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Kali looked over at Cloud What are you thinking about dear? Kali stared at him her tail flicking with curiosity as usual. She walked over to him standing next to him her tail wrapped around him slightly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 pm
"Oh, it is nothing really," he lied. He was going to ask her what she wanted to do, because now, it wasn't all about him. Now, it was all about her. Satisfying her, loving her, and even talking to her. He knew this fact was unfortunate, but he was willing to give up certain free time for her. She was a beautiful girl, whom he fell in love with.

"What would you like to do today Kali? Anywhere you want to go," he told her, making sure she knew it was her choice. As he said this, he got up from the window sill, wrapped his arms around her lower back, and pulled her closer to him. He then kissed her upon the forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 am
User Image

Kali looked at Cloud smirking slightly. What do you want to do? Kali asked looking at him with curious golden eyes. She didn't want it to be all about her (although her cat-like manner would have loved it), she want them to do things together. Things they both liked.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 am
"I'm not sure what I want to do honestly. I just want to go do something," he admitted to her, her eyes shining like stars. He could get used to this child like bounce in her step. He actually loved it so.  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff