Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuki Senju

Angelic Warlord

7,100 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 am
Super Battleship on sega

then Jungle Strike on sega

then and still The Legend of Dragoon on playstation  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:03 am
Ocarina of Time! 3nodding  

Butter Liquor

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am
I'm not sure but, I think it was one of these few. My guess would be that it was Jazz Jack Rabbit 2 but, anyway, here's the list:
1. Jazz Jack Rabbit 2
2. Bomberman... I think it was the 5th
3. Sims Bustin' Out
4. One of Sonic and Tail's games..
5. Elder Scrolls: V : Oblivion (I love Skyrim too but that wasn't my first favorite game, so not on this list :3)
6. Harvest Moon... I don't know the number of the game...It's the one with Eve, Ann, Ellen, that yellow colored dog, and Maria and Nina etc.
7. ...Minesweeper...or maybe Spider, that card game...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 am
User Image
I can even count how many times I beat that game too.  

MZ Mule1

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm
Mario Kart 64.
It's the reason I'm still a gamer today.
The competitiveness.
The colorfulness.
Lol, turtleshells.
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm
The first game that got me hook will be sonic the hedgehog 2 on the Sega genesis console.  

Little edwin

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Zard92

Distinct Hunter

3,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 pm
My first game was Super mario bro's for the NES  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:20 pm
Pokemon Red Version. It was my gateway drug to gaming and towards everything else related to my current hobbies. It's funny to think that a little cartridge that had less memory than my phone brought me into the being I am today. It's also very cool that I once thought the small screen with badly drawn scribbles that was a creature. Now I play things with WAY more color and detail. Weird how far things have come in 13 years....  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm
Oni.

That game was literally the thing that paved the way for me cheating and gaining extra unfound access. That was about the best day of my life when I found out I could be invincible and have a big head at the same time.

Then again there's Jak and Daxter 2, or Kingdom Hearts. But then...there's Tomb Raider...Dangit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:24 am
I'd have to say the original legend of zelda.....my mom loved that game so she would sit me down as a baby and let me hold the controller and play....i still go back to it and play it to this day! <3  

Drakul demon king

Shadowy Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Champion 300

Redd Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 pm
I think Halo was the first game I ever really "fell in love" with. Heck I'm still in love with it, just working on catching up with the book series now since the game series more or less finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 pm
I fell madly in love with the first Zelda game. But as time progressed, even if it is still on the shelves and I play it from time to time, I began to fall in love with more games.

Zelda, Jak & Daxter, Halo, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Gears of War, and so on. Each game had an undivided story line that dragged me deeper into the game itself.  

Zarthanus

H011YW00D_UND34D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 pm
First game I ever really fell in love with was pokemon crystal version I played that game nonstop when I was little.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Grand Theft Auto.
As an eight year old I had hell of a time running over the pedestrians.

Or Sonic on the Sega.

viuux

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Nickybobaloo09

4,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 pm
For some reason I wanna say the first game I ever fell in love with was The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. I connected with the characters and felt like a real hero when I saved Nayru from evil.

But I really wanna say I fell in love with Mother 3 at first...

I've never had such a connection with a game before, I cried for days after I saw the end (my computer couldn't run it sadly so I just had to watch a Let's Play of it). Cried from beginning to end. I placed myself in Lucas' shoes for once and I bawled for an hour. I look at Lucas as an inspiration, an icon, a real hero.

And I love many video games but very few do I connect to so my last game I truly fell in love with... was Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask

I had a fascination with the game from an early age, because we didn't have the expansion pack on our N64 growing up I had to wait years to actually play the game. And it aged well. From start to finish I was engulfed with the game. I never wanted to stop, I had to help these people from the Moon. I felt like I was their savior and I had to help them before it was too late. I was Link and I had to save the day. The sense of relief after beating Majora and saving Termina was the best relief I've ever felt. I'm always recommending the game because I love it so much sweatdrop

General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff