Red dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:41 pm
Zoii yawns, not from being tired mentally, just physically. "Let's take a break." She decides, looking back at Aoi, she grins cutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm
Aoi nods. "Okay. Lets go back to my room." He says and prances off to his room. Once inside, he transforms and holds the door open for Zoii. "Make yourself comfortable." Aoi murmurs.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Zoii transforms back, and follows Aoi to his room, she looks around and decides to fall back on his bed. She looks at him and smirks. "So...Do have any other friends?" Zoii asks, hoping his answer is no, so she can continue to be the center of his attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:33 pm
Aoi closes the door and sits beside Zoii. His face grows dark for a moment. "I've never had any friends. Only acquaintances.... That's probably because I live as a pet though for so long..." He trails off and within a few seconds, his face is back to it's usual cheerful expression. "Is it safe to assume that you don't really have any friends either?" Aoi asks, trying to change the subject from him to her.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 pm
Zoii ponders for the questions for a second...Has she ever had friends, not really, people always used to call her freak. She didn't want to think about that now, it'd ruin the mood. "I have you!" she says gleefully and play punching his shoulder. Her ears twitched and she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm
Aoi blushes and looks away for a moment. "Ah yes. That's right. At least we have each other." He says and turns to look at her. In a single motion, Aoi reaches to give her a hug but instead grabs her and knocks her over so they're laying down. He laughs softly and smiles. "Yeah. Wouldn't be able to do that if we were still cats." Aoi whispers and nuzzles Zoii's neck gently.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm
Zoii blushes deeply and leans her head in Aoi's, she twines her tail with his and closes her eyes for a couple seconds. She takes her hand and softly runs her fingers through his hair. "I'm hungry...What about you?" she asks Aoi sweetly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:01 pm
Aoi sighs. "I'm hungry, too, but I doubt we can get any food this time of night... Not even some milk." He replies, softly running his fingers through her hair as well. "So soft..." Aoi mutters absent-mindedly.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm
Zoii smirks and purrs a little at Aoi, she sits up and bends down to unzip one of her bags. She pulls out two old-fashioned milk bottles, filled to the top with the delicious dairy drink. "Here." Zoii says her ears twitching happily, as she hands Aoi one of the bottles.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm
Aoi smiles. "Thanks Zoii!" He exclaims and takes the milk, opens it, and begins drinking; purring very loudly.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 pm
Zoii wipes the milk mustache from her face, and sets the milk down on the floor next to the bed. She lays back and and stretches out fully on the bed. She yawns. "I'm a bit tired." She mumbles her eyes growing heavy with sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:23 pm
Aoi closes his milk and sets it beside Zoii's while licking his lips. "Me too. I can ask Natsu to find you a room... Or you can stay in here if you like." He says with a smirk. Aoi stretches and lays down beside her and gazes up into her cute little face, mesmerized.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 pm
Her nose twitches as she ponders the question, she thought, was it really a question or, was he just asking her to stay there but saying it in a way that made it give her a choice. "Ugh, I'm to tired to move and get a room..." she flashes her white teeth at him, and reaches over to lay her hand on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:31 pm
Aoi laughs. "Okay then stay. I don't know about you, but I prefer to sleep as a kitten." He says and instantly transforms. Aoi stands, walks in a circle a few times, and lays back down in a little ball; his eyes on Zoi.  

Misfit Desires
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 pm
Zoii copies Aoi's actions, and curls up next to him, immediately beginning to purr loudly.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff