Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:28 pm
Jake pulled out a needle and held it in his mouth. He squatted down slightly, grabbing the board covering the door on either side. With one easy heave Jake ripped the board out of the frame with all of the nails still embedded in the board. He quietly set the board down and opened the door to his new patient. Without even saying anything he stabbed Kori with the needle full of a seditive. Once she calmed down Jake carried her into the room he went in earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm
Kori eyes spread wide with shock, she was unable to react in time before she was jabbed with the needle. "What the hell!" She screeched under her breath. And then looked to the strange man, she gripped around her stomach even tighter, her dress was completely ruined from her scarlet blood.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Aryn simply stood back and watched as Jake carried the girl into the back room, a startled at the abruptness of it all but not at all surprised by Jake's reaction. He looked over at Misty, still sleeping peacefully on the side of the bed. "Well, at least it didn't wake her up..." he said, under his breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm
"Don't worry girl. That is a bad wound you have there, and I don't need your screams waking the other patients." Jake laid her down on a bed in the room and admistered another dose of the seditive. He straped her to the table with some restraints and put on his gloves again. "This will be fast, and don't worry, you'll sleep through the whole thing..."  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 pm
Kori eyes began opening and closing, their pace slowly with each blink. "Wait...What are you..." She looked once more up at him her vision blurring, and then she closed her eyes and went into a dreamless sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm
After Jake had taking the girl into the other room Misty shifted a little. "Aryn." She said softly. It sounded like she was awake and since she was shifting it seemed like she was waking up but she was still asleep.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm
Aryn heard Misty say his name and turned to her. "Misty?" he called softly. When no answer came he realized she was still asleep. Heh. That was....cute. he thought. Then he noticed something and quietly went over to Misty's side. "Misty," he whispered, softly. "Wake up. Misty." He gently touched her on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 pm
Jake walked back out into the room and boarded the door back up even tighter than before. "I shouldn't have been able to pull that off." he said and walked back into the room with Kori to perform the operation. Jake pulled out the shards of glass and binded the burn wounds and attached a bag of blood to Kori's IV. "It'll be a while before she wakes up, but at least her wounds weren't that bad." Jake said to himself.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm
She shook her head and sat up rubbing her eye. "What?" She asked looking at the bed then realising Aryn was awake. "Oh, sorry. I....I didn't feel like going back alone. I hope you don't mind and sorry for falling asleep I didn't mean too." She rambled as she stood and looked at him. She saw Jake boarding the door back up. "You had a chance to leave and didn't?" She asked sounding sad and you could tell she was blaming herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 pm
b*****d.... Aryn thought as Jake boarded the door up again. He turned to Misty. "Well, I wasn't about to leave you alone with that psycho," he said in a low voice. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, and winced as he felt a shot of pain in both his abdomen and shoulder. "Probably wouldn't have gotten far anyway... Damn b*****d," he whispered, using the same phrase again.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:19 pm
She sat down beside him, his face slightly red. "I guess, but that's your own fault for fighting." She said softly as she laid her hands in her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm
Jake came out of the room, done with the minor operation. "Are you two getting all lovey dovey out here?" Jake said with his dark smile. "You both are now offically students of my dojo." Jake pulled out a few papers. "I got your signatures already and everything is ready to start your training!" Jake looked at the both of them sitting together as he spoke his fun words.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm
"What?" Aryn stared at Jake in disbelief. "We didn't sign anything! And I told you I'm not interested in your damn training. So, go to hell!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 pm
Misty looked at Aryn. She agreed with him but was scared for him, figuring this might lead to another fight or something. She grabbed Aryn's hand for a second before her personality shifted and she let his hand go. "He's right, we didn't sign any stupid papers or whatever. We don't plan on doing it jackass so leave us alone." She said. She was sitting on the edge of the bed not even looking at Jake.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 pm
"It's fine if the girl doesn't participate, I see no physical potential in her. I only signed her up for motivational purposes. You, Aryn, are however going to have to train, or I shall leave you with no other option." Jake reached behind the door frame of the other room and pulled out his sword and stood it in front of him.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff