Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 pm
The infirmary. Has a bunch of beds and first aid stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:17 pm
Aryn walked in carrying Misty. Without a word he sat her down on one of the beds and went over to the cabinets, looking for a first aid kit.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 pm
Misty sat there holding her hands on her side. "It was supposed a joke, what I said back at the ballroom. I mean I've gotten hurt twice since I got her and both times you were there basicly saving me both times." She explained to him. She didn't like when it was completely quiet. She winced and doubled over from the pain, letting out a choked yell of pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:30 pm
"Hey, hold still back there, you idiot," said Aryn, lightly. "And yes, I kind of gathered that. Let's see if I don't make a habit of it," he added half-kidding, pulling out bandages, alcohol, and a cloth. He walked over to her and set the items down on a side table near the bed. He pulled out a small pocket knife from his pocket and snapped it open.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 pm
"Sorry." She said as she forced herself to sit back up. She was forcing herself to stay up and you could tell. She watched him pull out the knife and open it and wondered what he was going to use it for but didn't stay focused on it for long because of the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm
"Relax," said Aryn. He saw her look at the knife. "I need to cut your dress open to see what I'm dealing with." He sat on the edge of the bed, next to her, and put one arm around her waist to help hold her up and pull up the dress a bit. He paused before continuing. "Unless you'd rather take it off," he teased her.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:51 pm
"Perv." She teased back but shook her head. "I don't care." She relaxed a little trying not to pay attention to the pain or blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 am
He smiled and carefully began cutting open the dress at her waist. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, it was ugly anyway," he said, still joking. He looked at the wound for a moment before reaching back and grabbing the cloth. "Well, it's not that bad. Just bloody. You don't need stitches as long as you don't tear it open." He dabbed the wound with the cloth, soaking up some of the excess blood before folding the cloth and soaking it with alcohol.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 am
She smiled. "I agree." She joked. "Well that's good. I hate needles." She said then winced when he dabbed at the wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 am
"Yeah, not too fond of them myself," he murmured, fixing the cloth. He leaned back over to her and looked her in the eye. "I'm not going to lie," he said, seriously. "This is going to hurt like hell. Ready?"  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 am
She smiled then sighed. "I know and I don't really have a choice so ya." She said then clenched her teeth and eyes shut, preparing for the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 am
Aryn held her to his chest and quickly pressed the cloth against her wound.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am
She tried not to move but it hurt so bad. She yelled out in pain and collapsed into his chest. Her breathing getting shallow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:37 am
After a moment, Aryn took the cloth away and laid it down on the table. "Told ya," he whispered, as a distraction. He held her until she recovered from the pain enough to sit up on her own. He gently moved her back so he could get the bandages.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:49 am
She winced as she forced herself back up. She just smiled slightly as she looked at him. She was trembling a little and trying to keep her breathing steady but the pain was really bad.  
on campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff