Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
(Private xXTwilight_WarriorXx and X-23_LK) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:23 pm
“Listen to my directions, then!” Vexen bristled. He jammed his needle into the small arm of the Shadow, putting the liquid in slowly. It would be wasteful to rush it.

“Good night then, Zexion.” Xemnas dismissed him. He then began to work on some paperwork that was on his desk. Some members were beginning to slack on reports. Once in awhile this would happen. The news of the apprentices must have distracted them.

“Fire is my thing.” Axel winked, flying the dragon all around the castle. That was bound to scare someone below them. They'll automatically link it to him, but it was worth the fun.
“I think he just stares up at that moon and talks to it.” Luxord teleported onto one of the piers, and sat on the edge.

Saix pondered the boy's words. What was so important that he had to talk to Xathere? Already some apprentices were proving to be resistive to superior orders. That would not do.
“Fine.” He turned away from Lars coldly. With a wave of Saix's arm, a transparent bridge between the platforms became clear. This was finished earlier than he had hoped. Xathere and Demyx still stood there, clueless. “You're free to go now. But don't let this ever happen again.”
Next time they wouldn't be so lucky. Saix should have thrown Lars down with them, but he didn’t have much of a reason to. Not that Xemnas would find logical.

Xathere hesitated, then realized that Saix was being honest. She climbed up the bridge. Lars was there. When did he get there? She continued to walk away, before Saix decided to change his mind.

Meanwhile, Lexaeus and Hataxn finished the last Beserker. By then Xathere came around the corner, mostly unharmed. She ran up to hug them both, not realizing that they could be being watched. At that moment, Xathere was content of getting out of her predicament. They awkwardly hugged back. At least she was in one piece....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:57 pm
"Like I said, I'm sorry." Jaxine repeated in a more calmly manner this time. Fighting wasn't going to work, and Xemnas wouldn't approve of it.
She watched the Heartless squirm but kept it tightly in place, waiting for something to happen to it. Anything. The Shadow didn't seem so happy. Poor thing.

"Good night, Superior." Zexion said respectfully as he stood and teleported towards his own room. Might as well retire for the night, if there wasn't anything else to do. Tomorrow would be another long day for him and he wanted to be well rested.

"Your thing? Like your element or something?" Myrthe asked with a smile as she watched the dragon in awe. Yet her thoughts soon went back to Luxord, as he had replied to her. "...What moon are you talking about?" She would ask why Xemnas talked to the moon, yet soon realized it wouldn't be a smart question. She talks to stars.

Allayx watched her teacher carefully. He didn't seem very pleased with what happened. As soon as he was done talking and the people had left the platform she turned to him and asked: "Master, could you perhaps show me my room before I get lost again?" She tried not to sound weak, but she needed time for herself to think and let everything sink in. Everything was better than getting lost and having to talk with those Saïx didn't like.

Lars couldn't help but smile as they were being freed, yet found it unfortunate the girl seemed to ignore him and immediately walked away. He followed her and noticed her hugging two other people who looked a lot like each other. Another then joined them... the male with the eyepatch. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting?" He asked carefully as he still wanted to talk with the girl.

Xigbar chuckled at the sight of the girl hugging the two men. "Well well, the family's reunited! Except we're still missing someone... who was it again? Naxsatha, right?" He made himself known by jumping down and landing next to the trio.
He then saw another apprentice join them. "As if! You're only interrupting the cutest hug you'll ever see in this place!"

Demyx made a yell of excitement! Saïx was going easy on him! He ran up the bridge, quickly passed said bluenette with a "thank you, Saïx!" and into a portal he quickly made towards everywhere but where he was. This place was starting to scare him more than ever.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:37 pm
Vexen pulled the needle out eventually, leaving the Heartless alone momentarily to put it in a sink. “There. That should work.”
Although nothing happened so far as they waited.

“That one there.” Luxord pointed to it. “You'd think Xemnas was married to it, or something.”
By now he was going under the influence of the wine.
“Yep! Lucky me. I got flames. The drunken Brit over there can manipulate time.” Axel tried getting his dragon to a specific window in the castle. Then waited for some sign of a reaction.

The Beserkers had even less of a clue as to what happened. Pondering it some, Saix turned to his apprentice without an answer as to how a Beserker was moved like it was.
“This way.” Saix began to go to the upper levels. She was released anyway, since the punishment was over. Hopefully it taught them all a lesson.

Xathere broke away from the two others to see Lars behind her. Her natural reaction was to blush underneath her burqa. Now she appreciated the facial cover. She had wondered what Lars was doing, watching the punishment.
“No.” She answered in her small voice. Then Xathere turned to Xigbar, having heard her mother's name. “Is she here?”
No one had seen Naxsatha since the meeting, except Luxord when he had absolutely no one else to play poker with.

Lexaeus turned around to scowl at Xigbar. He should've know that the Freeshooter would follow. Not only that, but Xigbar also had some quip to use. The hug was broken. Lexaeus was considering using his tomahawk against Xigbar's head as well.
“She is in the prison.” Lexaeus revealed how much he did know, but did not act upon. It was easier on everyone if they didn't test Xemnas right away. Naxsatha would probably make it worse if she was free.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm
Jaxine watched the Heartless for a while. First it struggled a lot, now it was almost liveless. "I don't think you've done anything but make it sleep..." She sighed as she held the thing in her arms. At least it wasn't hurt! Yet she was disappointed for Vexen, that his experiment failed again.

Zexion made it to his room. He sighed as he placed himself on his bed. Something was going on and Xemnas knew what, yet their leader didn't talk about it. Hoping to find it out soon, the young Nobody lay down unerneath his covers, feeling like sleeping more than anything at the moment.

"What thing where?" Myrthe walked up the stairs while forgetting to reply to Axel. She soon saw the moon Luxord had been talking about... yet it was in a heart shape! ...Why not a star shape?
"Doesn't that thing look a bit girly in your opinion?"

Allayx silently followed her teacher, still not sure what to think about what happened. She tried to clear her mind but it wasn't working. Thoughts were racing through her head about everything. She was glad to be wearing a hood that hid her emotions.

"Naxsatha?" Lars asked curiously. "Is she... your mother?" How could that be possible? And how could all these people be family? It wasn't logical at all! Especially not when he heard that woman was in the prison. There were so many mysteries here.

"Yeah, and we thought Nobodies couldn't love!" Xigbar teased with his playful smirk on his face. "But Lexaeus and Naxsatha proved otherwise! Weird, eh? Then the big guy obviously got some and they got kids!"

(( Sorry for Xig's language... ^^; xD And sorry for the short post... people are making their way to their beds... xD ))  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:22 pm
With a groan, Vexen realized that this was no better than last time. He realized now that it wasn't really Lars' fault when he was in the lab, and the DNA never synthesized with the smelted iron.
“If that's the case, then I guess we'll just have to destroy it.” Vexen huffed. It couldn't be reused in another experiment. That was just sloppy.

“Beggars can't be choosers, I believe the saying is.” Luxord chuckled, realizing his bottle was empty. Oh well...
“Yeah. Xemnas has a love affair with that thing.” Axel kept playing with the dragon. He didn't care if he got burned out from using so much energy.
“Appearances are not important.” The Superior appeared through a portal. The expression on his face was not anything pleasant.
Luxord jumped down from his perch. “Game over.”

Saix did not notice anything about Allayx as he led her to her room. “Remember to be in the Grey Area by nine. I will meet you there.”
He did not get as far with her today as he would have liked. Things got in the way. They had the next day to start again.

Hataxn learned that Xigbar knew more about him than he would have guessed. His parents did have a history with the Organization. That was never explained to either child. Not that Hataxn ever anticipated a conversation with Xigbar, but it seemed to be necessary to do at some point.
“It would be wise for you to drop this discussion.” Lexaeus warned Xigbar. His business was his own. The Freeshooter enjoyed eavesdropping into it sometimes (not often now, since the scandal was old news).
Xathere nodded at Lars. He looked perplexed by something she found natural. She grew up being raised by Nobodies, although she had not been aware of that.
Speaking of her mother, Xathere wondered when Xigbar would disappear, so she could go find Naxsatha.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 am
"Destroy it?" Jaxine asked a bit sad. She didn't want the little creature to be killed for no reason! What could she do to prevent it?
Thinking about it for a short moment, she eventually got an idea! "Lets make a deal. If I can convince Xemnas that I can have the Heartless, you let me keep it."

Myrthe turned around, a bit startled by the voice of their leader. "I think appearances are important! Why would a manly guy like you talk to a heart shaped moon? That's something for little girls!" She just realized a small mistake with that... "But not little girls like me, I prefer stars!" The grin still wasn't gone from her face. Hey, she didn't know the Superior was a heartless, merciless... person.

"Of course, sir. I'll be there." Allayx walked into the room he had shown her. As she looked around the place she noticed it wasn't much. Just a bed, wardrobe and door towards a small bathroom. Well, she could survive in this.

Lars watched the scene, noticing Xathere's nod. What was going on here? They were all family, then? Interesting. At least he learned SOMETHING useful today.
He didn't open his mouth again. He simply waited until they were done and would approach Xathere after that.

"Drop it? As if!" Xigbar's smirk wasn't gone yet, but he didn't walk closer to the big guy. Something told him it wasn't a good idea to get close when he was angry. Then again, Lexaeus was slow. He'd be on the other side of the room before V had his weapon!
"They look clueless! How about we give them the talk, eh?" He didn't necessarily mean the tak. Just explaining about why she was in prison would do, and that the kids shouldn't try to betray the Organization as well. Yet the first option sounded even better!

Demyx ended up in the Grey Area, finally having escaped the cruel Saïx. But what he found there was odd. An apprentice was lying on the floor!
"...Are you dead?" Demyx asked, a bit confused. Oh wait, they couldn't be dead like that! They would fade... Scary thought.
The Melodious Nocturne walked over towards Nechax and poked his arm, hearing the guy was still breathing. "Just asleep then? How can you fall asleep right here! Well, I know this place is boring but..." He rambled on as he did not realize it'd be best to move the guy into his bedroom.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:51 am
Vexen looked over at Jaxine. She was being serious. How could she pity a Shadow Heartless, when there were a million of them infesting the worlds?
“Why would you possibly want to keep it? It's a rat! Heartless are meant to be destroyed.” He scolded the idea. What was she thinking?!

There wasn't so much of a glare on Xemnas' face as more of a skeptical look. Just what was going through this girl's mind? She acted like Demyx, but showed more boldness than Nine was ever capable of. Perhaps Axel was not the right mentor for her.
“Had you learned anything on your first day, you would know the importance of that moon.” Xemnas scorned Myrthe. He turned to the elder men. The fire dragon disappeared in the sky. “As for you two, you have no business for being up here.”
“Of course, Lord Xemnas.” Luxord bowed to him, leaning a little too forward. He pulled himself up before he could stumble onto his face.
“Hey, I was getting to the subject! She was doing recon in Twilight Town instead!” Axel defended himself. He wasn't a bad teacher!

Just when Xathere was thinking of getting out of here, Xigbar was prepared to tell everything about the past. She and Hataxn probably wouldn't hear it anywhere else.
“What talk?” Hataxn asked, giving Xigbar the chance to go further.
Lexaeus moved to pin Xigbar against the wall, planning on twisting his arms around so that if he did summon his rifles, Xigbar wouldn't be able to use them properly. Anymore, it was out of habit to keep the secret from the kids. It would possibly distance them from their parents. The Organization would certainly take advantage of them then.
“That's enough!” Lexaeus snarled.

Nechax was lost in his slumber until he heard a voice in the din. He groaned, gripping at the floor as things became concrete. He was still in the Grey Area, but the girl was long gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 am
"Because..." Jaxine was taken off guard by this question. Why DID she want to keep it? She was a Nobody, she couldn't feel for it! "Because I want to study it." It was the best answer she could think of. Perhaps the Heartless could prove useful?

"I learned a lot today!" Okay, now was the time to list all of the things Axel had told her. "I learned recon and that you guys all have elements and numbers. Like Axel can control fire and Luxord has power over time!" She tried to sound as serious as possible as she didn't want the two males to get in trouble. "And that your seemingly second in command is very good at glaring!"
Myrthe then got an idea. "Hey, if you're so bothered by it, why don't you tell me why that heart," she pointed towards the moon, "is so important. And why you talk to it. I mean it doesn't talk back for as far as I know." Hey, if he wanted her to learn something he could do it himself, right?!

"You can choose what talk. How the woman got in prison or how you both were born. I prefer the latter, it's quite interesting!" It didn't matter to him!
Xigbar teleported to hang upside down as soon as V came for him, making sure he was out of Lexaeus' reach. "Nuh, uh, uh, big guy. They have a right to know, don't ya think?"

Lars frowned as a fight was about to start. Why did these people only solve things through actions, not words? You'd think it was easier for them as they couldn't get angry.

"Hey, you alright?" Demyx asked carefully as the boy seemed to open his eyes. "I found you lying here passed out on the floor! Such a weird sight, dude!"  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 am
Vexen calmed down. Jaxine's interest was a good sign to him. He waved it off then.
“Alright. But I'm not talking to Xemnas for you about it.” Vexen turned his back to clean up some equipment. He still had the one that Larxene zapped to fix. If he could fix it without getting himself killed.

After an intimidating moment of silence, Xemnas turned his attention to the heart in the sky. “That is Kingdom Hearts. All of our work is dedicated to it, so that we may regain our hearts someday. Do you understand now?”
He was still unhappy that he found them fooling around in this area.

Preferring not to hear Xigbar go into details, Hataxn knew his choice. However, he was questioning how much he wanted to know, judging by Lexaeus' reluctance. There was something very wrong with it.
Xigbar was too quick. Lexaeus wouldn't be able to stop him. He also had a valid point. Hataxn and Xathere were no longer children. This way was better than having them learn a harder way. In defeat, Lexaeus crossed his arms over his chest.
“How did she end up in prison?” Hataxn asked for himself and Xathere. They always heard that Xemnas was unjust.

“I... passed out?” Nechax sat up where he was, suddenly noticing Demyx in the room. He looked around. No one else. “For how long?”
Like Demyx would know. It could have been a bad sight if he was left there all night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 am
"Like I said, I'll convince him." She gave a small smile although she wasn't sure what the Superior would think about it. Surely she could think of something to make him accept it.
"Do I need to help you with anything else, sir?" Jaxine asked respectfully. Helping this man wasn't all that bad. It'd only be in her favor if she got Vexen to actually like her.

"It's... still a bit vague, but sure!" Myrthe's smile returned. So that thing there was going to help them? Awesome!
"Although I still don't get one thing... why do you talk to it?" She gave Xemnas a confused look.

Xigbar smirked at Lexaeus accepting his defeat. The big guy could be reasonable, at least.
He looked at his apprentice, Hataxn, "The woman betrayed us all by spying on us for some kind of guy! What was his name again?" He placed his index finger and thumb on his chin to show he was thinking. As soon as he "had found the answer" he put his hand in the air, or towards the ground, to show he knew it. "Ansem it was! Ansem the Wise."

"You totally did, bro!" Demyx answered as the boy got up. "I have no idea for how long! I just found you here a few minutes ago!"
He then remembered something, "I'm Demyx, by the way! Who're you? Perhaps we could go find your master? Or you could come with me, that'd be fun!" He had an awesome prank in mind that he needed help with.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm
Vexen shook his head. “You’re free to go.”
At least, he didn’t want to deal with her new pet being pampered. He would have killed it by now. Now Xemnas would probably blame him for giving it to Jaxine.

Xemnas narrowed his eyes at her. “That is my business. Now I suggest you all leave.”
“Aye aye, boss!” Axel saluted him. He grinned, “Let’s go, Myrthe.”
Luxord already headed to the kitchen for another bottle. That was some good stuff!

“She has since cut contact with him.” Lexaeus noted. Traitors were always traitors. Naxsatha had taken more punishment for it than Marluxia and Larxene.
“Why did she do it?” Xathere asked Xigbar. There had to be some reason to do it.

“Nechax.” He introduced himself as he stood up. “It wasn’t that big of a deal.”
He didn’t want Zexion to get into the business, especially since he wanted to control the situation. If he even could do that. The girl seemed to know what she was doing. She would not explain to him any of her motives.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 pm
Jaxine smiled. "Alright. I guess I'll see you later." She left with the Heartless in her arms, using a portal of Darkness to go to the Altar of Naught. Something told her Xemnas could be found there. She had no idea where else to look, except for his office and bedroom.
As she came there she indeed saw Xemnas, along with two others that looked like they were about to leave.

"Alright, boss. If you say so!" Myrthe said at the exact same time as Axel said his line. She smiled at him as she waited for her teacher to lead her away from this place.
Another portal opened and a girl stepped out. Myrthe looked a bit surprised but shrugged it off.

Lars listened with interest. A traitor, huh? Interesting. That information could prove useful. The male certainly didn't look happy with it. But that was logical, as he seemed to be the father of the kids.

"Why don't ya ask her yourself? Wouldn't hurt to pay good ol' mommy a visit, right?" Xigbar smirked as he still hang upside down, where he was safe.
He then fake yawned, "It's getting late, ya know. We should go to bed. Especially you, Hataxn. We'll have training tomorrow!"

"Ya sure? Oh well, then. I'll accompany you to the bedrooms." Demyx grinned. "Nice to meet ya though, Nechax." Perhaps it wasn't going to be a prank tonight. Better luck next time!  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:21 pm
Jaxine arrived just as the three miscreants were leaving. It seemed he would not get the peace that night that he had been hoping for.
“Jaxine.” Xemnas stated, seeing the Heartless in her arms. He suspected that something had gone wrong in Vexen's lab.

Axel went down the steps, then decided to open a portal to their bedrooms. It was getting late, and Xemnas wanted them out first thing in the morning. What good stuff could they do then?

The trio said nothing to Xigbar. Rather, they were waiting for him to leave now. The children finally heard what they weren't allowed to know all this time, and were no doubt confused. Lars wasn't supposed to hear. Not that it was a big deal that he had. He seemed harmless to Lexaeus.
“Can we see her?” Xathere asked. It seemed that they were separated for a reason. Apprentices were probably not allowed to go down to the prison.

“Okay.” Nechax rubbed the back of his head. He must have fallen hard onto the floor. He began going down the hallway, not sure where his room was. This castle looked the same everywhere he turned!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:37 pm
Jaxine watched the two leave, then glanced at her father. "Xemnas." Not the best way to greet each other, but it would do. "I... wanted to ask you something." She carefully began, not sure how the Superior would react to her question. "Can I keep this Heartless as a pet, to study?" Even though she used the same reason as she had used with Vexen, this time it was obvious there was another reason behind it.

Myrthe followed down the stairs and through the portal. They ended up in a long corridor filled with doors. "Bedrooms?" She asked Axel, having no idea how amusing her talk with their leader had been.

"Guess my work is done here." Xigbar chuckled and teleported out, towards his bedroom. He was no longer needed to cause trouble.

As soon as Xigbar was gone, Lars took a step closer to the trio. "I'm sorry for interfering." He apologized, but didn't really mean it. He was glad to have heard about this. Although he could imagine Xathere having a really bad day, from what he had seen.

Demyx grinned and followed after the boy, soon catching up with him and dragging him along through a lot of hallways. "You'll get the hang of it eventually. I remember when I first got here! Worst day of my life!" He was rambling again, just because he enjoyed it.  

Kyathist
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

Apocrypha09
Crew

Devoted Zealot

6,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 pm
Waiting for the other two to disappear, Xemnas listened to Jaxine's question. What she asked was unexpected. Keep the Heartless? It needed to be destroyed, to send its heart to Kingdom Hearts.
“What are you studying it for?” Xemnas asked, curious of the reason. Vexen was usually in charge of that, if it was needed.

“Exactly.” Axel couldn't contain his laughter anymore. “You sure are lucky! No one else would have gotten away with that!”
Myrthe had totally disregarded Xemnas' disapproval. Instead, she probably annoyed him all the more! That was extreme; no one else dared to do that. Apparently she did.

“You didn't.” Xathere answered before the other two did. She wouldn't learn anything more tonight, unless she went to talk to her mother.
Xigbar didn't say that they were prohibited from going to the prison. Hataxn had the idea to do just that.
“You three should get some rest.” Lexaeus acknowledged. He knew he would have to tell Naxsatha that the children now knew what had happened. She would not be happy, already edgy as she was. Currently, Naxsatha was like a drug addict going through detox.
Hataxn frowned. He wasn't planning on bed for awhile, not after that discussion. Lars and Xathere seemed to have the same idea.

“You're not an apprentice?” Nechax realized. He had guessed because of Demyx chipper behavior. The older members seemed less expressive. Demyx was very expressive, like he was a Somebody. That made no sense.  
Other Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff