Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm
ShebaLatray

*its ok. lol. goodnight. and i cant rp in the mornen. I gots the schools. lol*

-The cout sits in the chair presented to him.- Thank you. -He winks and then sits.- Oh? Did he just leave.- He gently takes the glass. then sips- Ahh. stupendis.-The maid moves to his side. Noticeing silvers gaze, blushing a bit as her tail slowly sways back and forth.-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:19 am
SETH Vermilion

**Oh, ok. I might have company coming over tonight so I might not be on this evening....but I will try.**

Silver smiled at the other slave as he went to the side of the door to wait for instructions. He noticed Cyan wasn't there and wondered where he was. Silver decided he would look for him later.

Sonja waited silently as well as she stood near the kitchen counter incase the Count wanted her to pour him more wine.

To their surprise, the front door opened and their little white puppy came bouncing in. He'd smelt someone knew and was curious to see who it was. Silver quickly went around the corner to greet his master. "Master, Count Balmont, the 3rd son of King Glamsiro is here. He just came a few moments ago." Silver said.

Captain Katsu Glaceau stood in the hallway for a moment wondering why his old friend was here. And then his eyes narrowed. "I liked Cyan, but he was found escaping. He is dead. Go to the guard center and ask for a body bag." As he spoke, he removed Silver's collar and replaced it with a blue and gold medallion. "Come back and put him in it and place his body on the side of the house. Then come back in. And Silver....don't make the same mistake."

Silver looked at his master and nodded. "I will not, master." Silver said and slipped out the door.

The captain put a smile on his face and went around the corner to see Acorn, his pup, looking up at his guest. "My friend! How fairest thou?" The captain bowed respectively. "I see Sonja found your wine for you. It has been a little while since I've seen you. How is the king?"  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm
ShebaLatray

-The count nerly jumps to his feet.- Katsu! ITs been tooo long!~- THe count sets his glass down then got to him for a quike embrase- Its been to long. How are you on this fine day?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:10 pm
SETH Vermilion

"I am well my dear friend." Katsu said embracing his friend. "How have things been with you? You look well. Come sit on the plush sofas with me." The captain said figuring the journey had been a long one and his feet and back side where probably hurting.

"How about a foot rub? Silver see to his foot bath. It's the least I can do. Tell me what you've been up to."

Sonja got the wine glass and the bottle ready to be moved into the sitting room while Silver slipped out to find the foot bath, a bathing sponge and soem nice smelling soap and towels.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:13 pm
ShebaLatray

-The Count chuckles- Im here on business, and inconvenience. My house on the ship has... Well sprung a "leak" persay.- He says, siting on one of the sofas..- By the way.... -he leans in so no one can here him-Where did you buy that new slave?-he jestures over to silver, right as he leaves the room-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:18 am
SETH Vermilion

"I'm sorry to hear that about your house. Is there any thing I can do for you? You are more than welcome to stay her for as long as you'd like." Katsu wondered if it was a bad leak and if he was hunting someone down.

Silver didn't take long to get the supplies he needed. He soon came back with two towels, the foot bath filled with warm water that had rosemary & lavendar bath salts and soap in it.

Katsu looked at Acorn, who was curled up under the glass table. "It was Acorn that chose them. He ran off and I found him on the slave block where a new batch of slaves had come in. I purchased two, however, the other one just tried to escape while I was coming in. So he is no more."

Sonja gasped and then fell silent. She had grown fond of having the other two slaves in the house with her. She was starting to actually like Cyan. He was funny. She told her self she would put a flower out for him later. Until then, she stood waiting with the Count's wine in her hand to see if he wanted a drink yet.

Silver knelt infront of the Count and looked up at him to make sure it was okay to go ahead and touch him. Silver gently took the Counts feet, on at a time, and removed his boots and socks. To make sure he didn't have the water too hot, he splashed a little on the Count's foot before placing his feet in the water to soak a little.

"I've not slept with him yet, but if you'd like to stay the night or a few nights, you can break him in if you'd like. After all you've done for me, it's a small thing to let you have first dibs on the fresh meat." Katsu offered.

Silver looked up at his master as he was basically giving away his virginity to his friend. Silver tried to focus on the Count's feet. They were actually nice for someone that had a house on a ship and probably walked around alot. Silver massaged the bottom of each foot and gently twisted and tugged on each toe before moving to the next foot.

"Well, you know Sonja won't tell and Silver doesn't leave my property at all. Tell me what's going on. Is it a big leak or you were able to catch it while it was small." The Count had the captains curiousity.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 am
ShebaLatray

**This is going to be the smallest post here. ok??**
-The Count sighs with a light smile- Its Was a failed assassination.- His words made the world fall silent. The wind from out side is the only thing that could be hurd.-

-Seth looks down.- Im here for a favor, my old firend.- He looks to Katsu with tired eyes.-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 pm
SETH Vermilion

**That's okay 4laugh **

The captain frowned and Sonja gawked. She couldn't imagine anyone wanting to hurt the Count. But then again, she did't know him like that. She didn't know what he'd done....but surely in her simple mind, there could be some negotiations or something. Silver finished drying off the Count's feet. He put the bath water aside and placed a small square cushioned foot ottoman under his feet before leaving with the dirty water and towels.

"I'm glad they failed. And if I can help you, I will." Katsu smiled. "Besides, I owe you for saving me from that oversized Gorgon beast that would have chopped off half my body. Tell me what you need me to do."  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:13 pm
ShebaLatray

**Crap i was going to responded saying that the king was killed. sorry.**

-He looks to Seth for a moment, THen back to Katsu.- I Want you to take Seth from me.-He sighs- I have already lost almost all of my famiely... I wish not to see this one die for me.

-containded tears fall to the Seth's feet, his hair draping over his face.- m-master..-he whispers-

- Balmont with tired eyes- Tomarrow morning, when i leave my house, a man will exicute me from afar.- He says casualy.- This must happen, in order for my brother to take the throne...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 am
SETH Vermilion

**So is Seth a girl or a guy in a maids dress? **

Katsu rubbed his forehead. "I'm fine with taking Seth. But is this the only way? He thought about some different scenerios. "You can't denounce your position? Take a long extended vacation? Or does your head have to be returned? You could just stay here. This place never docks and we only come within a few hours of land. You'd never have to set foot on shore again." Katsu was trying his hardest to think of different options to keep his friend alive. Katsu then smiled. "I could club you over the head and keep you here forever."

While Silver was gone, he quickly picked up his room....not that it was dirty or anything. He figured it would be used for the Count. So he made sure nothing was out of place before returning back up to stand next to the kitchen door to await orders.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm
ShebaLatray

**Seth is a boy in a maid outfite**

No, my firend.-He says stirnly- Even the cousel (THe cousel that rules over all kindoms, in secrate) agree that my death would do in faver for all. -he stands and moves over to Seth. Taking him into a soft embrace-

-Seth leans into his master's chest- I'd rather die, then run like a coward from my fate.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 pm
SETH Vermilion

"I'd rather you hide and stay alive than listen to the Counsel who are willing to kill off people instead of find other solutions." Katsu said matter of factly. "However, if you've made peace with things and this is what you are willing to do, I will not try and club you."

Katsu stood and looked at the two embracing. "Well, since you will die tomorrow, I insist that you stay for dinner at least. I will fix you your favorite. Would you like some time to spend with Seth?"

Only then did Silver realize that the maid was a guy....but he was still cute.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:55 pm
ShebaLatray

** I was away for a while. back now.lol**

-The counts looks to him- I will be honerd to have dinner with you.-he slowly lets seth go. he whispers into his ear and he nood slowly. Seth then quikly goes to silver.-
C-can you led me to the rooms?- he says, in between sniffs-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:11 pm
SETH Vermilion

"Let me just make one phone call to the office. Let them know I won't be back in today. Please sit a relax."

Katsu got up and went to the kitchen to make a quicky call.

Silver nods to Seth and leads him down stairs to the room he and Cyan had been.

"Will there be anything your master will need?" Silver asked wanting to make sure the Count would be comfortable.
User Image

Katsu came back phone the kitchen and smiled at his friend. He figured they should make the most of their precious moments together. This would be the last time he saw him.....alive. "Is there anything I need to know aobut Seth? Allergies or anything?"  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm
ShebaLatray

-The count looks to him.- Only two things, he'll work himself to death, and i mean death, till you tell him to stop.-he chuckles- And he has an intresting abilaty. He has, as we would call, "super strangth". -He does air quotations.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Seth bows his head in thanks- Thank you.-he says moves to the bed, and inspecting the sheets, and pellows-  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff