Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:39 pm
Sorceress Lixing
my question!
arent you mad at Asuran for making a lovechild with Kira named Shin? Are you still talking?...is he your body gaurd?...why is he wearing a squal/Gackt reject jacket and a green shirt in destiny?.
I'm convinced that Kira's the b***h in that scenario... 3nodding Athrun is SO didtched though. That jacket was a present from Kira... for their 1 year anniversary. Then their spliced clone, Shin came into existence...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:41 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Nospai Deathous
Cagalli Yura Attha
Nospai Deathous
your life has basically been televised. methinks it's the viewers' buisness 3nodding
The bits televised are your business.
What happened there wasn't. So... NU!

what about episode zero? and that Gundam Seed manga bit? eh? EH?!
Those are semi-official. Ie, someone drew a fantasy bit that worked well with what happened, and Bandai paid them for it. But it didn't actually take place...

i beg to differ. ep Zero was actually planned as an episode, but they lacked the time/funding to do it. so Bandai /HIRED/ a couple of people to make a manga containing what would have been in the episode. Ep. Zero is now regarded as GW cannon.  

Nospai Deathous

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:51 pm
Nospai Deathous
i beg to differ. ep Zero was actually planned as an episode, but they lacked the time/funding to do it. so Bandai /HIRED/ a couple of people to make a manga containing what would have been in the episode. Ep. Zero is now regarded as GW cannon.

Answered yourself there. It's semi-official. Bandai WISHES it happened, they PAID someone for it... But, the events entailed did not actually happen. Bandai just wants MONEY. Wake up and realise their commercial bastardisation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:07 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Nospai Deathous

Answered yourself there. It's semi-official. Bandai WISHES it happened, they PAID someone for it... But, the events entailed did not actually happen. Bandai just wants MONEY. Wake up and realise their commercial bastardisation.

it was planned by the creators before the manga came out. the manga author/artist did what they were /told to do/ by the GW creators. if you read their bios in the back, they really have very little knowledge about Gundam Wing, so they couldn't have made it all up themselves. and if they really wanted the money, they should have looked elsewhere, because, the manga doesn't seem to be selling well. =3  

Nospai Deathous

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:52 pm
..you can go away now.
I've said multiple times its bad because it isnt true, you're just not agreeing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:10 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
..you can go away now.
I've said multiple times its bad because it isnt true, you're just not agreeing.

Yknow I've completely lost track of what you were arguing about in the first place. *Helps himself to a Cagalli doujinshi*  

ChibiDuo

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:39 pm
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha
..you can go away now.

Yknow I've completely lost track of what you were arguing about in the first place. *Helps himself to a Cagalli doujinshi*
You know who to sell that to. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:33 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha
..you can go away now.

*clings* MY DOUJIN!! Besides, Ophy's not into things of such ill-repute >:3  

ChibiDuo

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:36 pm
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha
..you can go away now.

*clings* MY DOUJIN!! Besides, Ophy's not into things of such ill-repute >:3
You'd be surprised what one finds snooping in a shrine...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:45 pm
eek So THAT'S where that went... I was wondering why it wasn't where I left it  

Ophiuchus
Captain

San Aion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:21 am
How does it feel to be the one of few females in the GUndam universe who have a vast following?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:09 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
Tell me this, why do you choose chilli sauce on doner kebabs?
What? do you NOT choose it?
It should be the ONLY choice!

hehe but Yogert Sause is alot better or eatting them plain i don't know what your problem.  

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:25 pm
San Aion
How does it feel to be the one of few females in the GUndam universe who have a vast following?
Its.. odd. I mean, yes, being one of the few is good.. but when alot of them are like Ophi, its bad..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:25 pm
How does it feel to be one of the few female Gundam characters who isn't there simply to be eye candy?  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

San Aion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:35 pm
do you find it odd that both Ophi and I worship the very grounds you stand upon? xd xd (I R t3h s0rry Haman Karn, I found another goddess beside you)  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff