Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:31 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Larchkit tilted his head at Sorrowpaw and then leaped playfully at her tail catching it under his paws. He looked up at her laughter in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:24 pm
Silverpaw padded into camp, mouth full of dock leaves. she placed them down and went to go talk to her mentor Snowing.
"Hi Snowing, I took Nightpelt out with me to collect some dock leaves" Silverpaw meowed. "When were we supposed to go to mooncave again, it slipped my mind,"  

epicninjarusher

Feline Kitten

7,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:07 am
areej8

Snowwing looked kindly at her apprentice, "We will go now. The other medicine cats will be waiting for us tonight."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw looked down at the kit... It isn't the kit's fault all this has happened to my father and I.... But it's still feels like I'm being stabbed through the heart every time I see kits with their mothers... Happy....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:59 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw looked down at the kit... It isn't the kit's fault all this has happened to my father and I.... But it's still feels like I'm being stabbed through the heart every time I see kits with their mothers... Happy....

Hollyblaze gazed at her kits fondly, "Come on, kits. Why don't we go visit the elders. They have some stories to tell us." She flicked her tail gazing at Sorrowpaw kindly and then padded away. Her kits trailed after her.

Larchkit looked at Sorrowpaw and shrugged before scrambling after his mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw looked over at her friend and mewed "I'm going to go out in the forest...." and headed towards the tunnel... Her gaze calm but saddened.....

((Sorrowpaw out of camp))  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 pm
Hollyblaze was sitting outside ethe nursery with her kits when she saw Sorrowpaw leading a Sunclan cat that looked vaguely familiar into camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:54 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw cheerfully waved her tail in greeting to the queen. Then she lead Lightheart over to where her father was sitting and mewed "I found mother" her amber eyes proud but anxious....

Ravenstorm knew who the cat actually was but mewed to his daughter "good job, but mother and father need to talk for a while to catch up, so could you please leave for now" his voice soothing and reassuring. When the apprentice slipped away, and he was sure she was gone he mewed "it's alright Lightheart, I know you're not Sorrowpaw's mother, you don't have to act like it in front of me.... But, please keep letting Sorrowpaw believe that you are... It would crush her to find out that you weren't her mother....." his tone pleading but sturdy....

Lightheart looked at him, somewhat relived, but also very sorry for him. 'He couldn't even try to fool himself for one moment, just to let the pain slip away for just that moment....'. She nodded and mewed "I'll do my best, but what if I slip up? Or, if someone else notices me and calls my name while she's around?" she wanted to help them, she wished that she could be the poor apprentice's mother, just to make her happy again.....

Ravenstorm shook his head "I guess you're right. It only hurt her more if you just let this go on..." and padded towards the apprentice, his amber eyes sorry for what he was about to say "Sorrowpaw, that cat you brought here wasn't your mother.... She's a Sunclan cat, and always has been.... I'm sorry" his tone full of grief and pain....

Sorrowpaw was shocked "no-no, It can't be! Father! It's mother! please.... please" her amber eyes full of shock and pain.... She curled up in her father's fur and wept like a small kit....

Lightheart lowered her head and padded over to them and rested her tail tip on Sorrowpaw's shoulder, her amber eyes sorry and pitiful as she mewed "I'm so sorry Sorrowpaw..." and lay down next to them.

Sorrowpaw looked up at the she-cat and mewed "don't be sorry, it was my fault-" she was surprised to see that the warrior was next to her but she smiled and rested her head on Lightheart's shoulder.....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((You can skip down to the last one))

Lightheart got up, eventually and mewed, remembering her quest, "oh, hey. Have either of you had any dreams from Starclan recently?" her amber gaze anxious....

Sorrowpaw suddenly sat straight up and mewed "I think I might have.... does it include stuff about Sweetness will lead, arrogance, courage, wisdom, purity, and love to overcome darkness?...." her amber gaze anxious... She might be finally getting answers...

Lightheart nodded happily "yea! I guess you're one of the prophecy cats then! You can take one cat with you.... Then we'll join the others.... Hurry up! I'll be waiting at the camp entrance...." and flicked her tail happily, padding over to the entrance...

Sorrowpaw looked at her father pleadingly, she was silently asking him who she should take....

Ravenstorm mewed calmly "I can't go, I'm deputy. You may choose one of your friends. I'll tell your mentor and their mentor what you're doing, don't worry...." his amber eyes caring.....

Sorrowpaw looked around for one of her friends, she saw Flamepaw so she padded over to him and mewed "Hey Flamepaw" and explained what was going on and asked if he wanted to go.... It would be fun to go on a adventure for once without her father worrying....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:34 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((I read it all. It didn't take long smile ))

Flamepaw looked up in surprise at Sorrowpaw, "Of course, I'll go. It will be fun and I'm glad you asked me." He meowed happily. He got up on his paws ready to go.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Sorrowpaw nodded calmly. She led the way over to Lightheart and mewed "we're ready to go..." her blue eyes watching the warriors, the similarity was almost shocking.....

Lightheart nodded and mewed "let's get moving, I bet they're waiting for us...." and leaped out of camp, heading towards where she left them....

Sorrowpaw flicked her tail for Flamepaw to follow and chased after the she-cat....

((In territory))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 pm
Twigstorm padded out of the Warrior's den and glanced around camp. He was looking for his apprentice, Wildpaw to take him out training. Except, it seemed that the apprentice den and camp was relatively empty. Sighing, he padded toward out of camp.

((Twigstorm to borders)  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Twigstorm padded out of the Warrior's den and glanced around camp. He was looking for his apprentice, Wildpaw to take him out training. Except, it seemed that the apprentice den and camp was relatively empty. Sighing, he padded toward out of camp.

((Twigstorm to borders)

Ravenstorm padded over to the other warrior, he padded over to him "mind if I go with you" his blue eyes revealing nothing to the other tom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((Twigstorm to borders)

Ravenstorm padded over to the other warrior, he padded over to him "mind if I go with you" his blue eyes revealing nothing to the other tom.

"Not at all, Ravenstorm." Twigstorm turned and headed out of the entrance.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:42 am
Mirrowpaw paced around camp missing her friend, Sorrowpaw. She had left with Flamepaw and not told her very much. She was worried as well and wondered where she was.  
RiverClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff