Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:15 am
*huggled Joy* and she's so cute too!!!...but you could, but the problem to that would be that person would be instantly aware of what Adenine is, and of course probably persue the matter....so many people would want to experiment on the poor little girl if they figured out what she was...she's barely successful, but she is a success still...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:19 am
Well then Kasumi could figure out just why she was created(finally thought of a reason, it sucks and is stupid but still), and yeah I suppose but wouldn't the person have to see the wing first to realize what Adenine is or something...  

elegantdemonofpoop

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:24 pm
Gaia Name: RavenCamilara
RP Name: Raven Camilara
RP Age: 17
Sex: Female
Hair Color: Yellow
Skin Color: White
Eye Color: Has "fluttereye", genetic condition that causes the Iris to constantly swirl with random colors of all kinds.
Hieght: 5 feet even
Wieght: 115 pds
Auto Mail: Right arm, Right leg, Left leg.
Scars: none
Tattos: right arm, engraving of alchemic symbols from wrist to upper bicep.
Clothing: Black trenchcoat with white embroidered Alchemy symbol on the back, Black tanktop, Black pants, Black scarred steel toe combat boots, black lether fingerless gloves.
Family: All deceased
Alchemy(not more than two types): Metal, dabbles in Forbidden Human
State Alchemist or not: YES
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias(nickanme from the state): Black Metal Alchemist
Bio(past info): Raven if you would call her anything is an exact opposite of Edward Elric. She recieved her auto mail by unkown methods and merley arrived at the Central military headquarters one day and almost got herself killed when she tried to attack the soldiers. She was captured and she had one of two choices, come to work as a state Alchemist or die. Instead of facing death, she choose the first option and has never looked back.
Personality: A dark, solemn, quiet type. She hardly ever speaks to anyone and merley sticks to her job. In battle, she is fierce and agile, killing anyone without a second thought. Her life has been nothing but pain and it shows like a light in pitch black darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:12 pm
Shadow of Fire
Well then Kasumi could figure out just why she was created(finally thought of a reason, it sucks and is stupid but still), and yeah I suppose but wouldn't the person have to see the wing first to realize what Adenine is or something...

*She nodded* well your character has seen it, so she can always tell..and if Ty was not around, Adenine would be easy to take down...but yes, I suppose that character would be good in the story....*wings plural*  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:30 pm
Kasumi would't blab, after all she knows what it's like to have a secret that should be kept from everyone. So in theory and in a few ways our people are sort of alike. And considering yes Adenine is sort of small and the second par tis that my person sometimes is actuly loyal to certain things/people. So yeah. Anywho I gotta go now get ready for when company comes over. Bye bye!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:22 pm
Gaia Name: ddrplaya
RP Name: Megan Jones
RP Age: 13
Alchemy: wind
State Alchemist or not: yes
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias: The winded
Bio: Though she may seem as sweet as can be she is not and never will be. She is known as the winded alchemist because she is very serious. No one knows much about her but that her parents died when she was 5 from her messing with alchlemy. Besides Megan isnt the little girl next door who dosent shut up....
Personality: She is very cold and serious.
Apperance:User Image  

ddrplaya

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:51 am
Gaia Name: AislinnSelene

RP Name: Auree

RP Age: 18

Alchemy: Forbidden Human Alchemy (she's good at binding souls)

State Alchemist or not: yes

If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias: Angel of Mercy Alchemist

Tattoos: She has a crescent moon tattoo on her back, and a butterfly on her stomach. She has a tattoo that looks like a bracele (the infinity sign, a crescent moon, a sun, and a star). Ororobous on her ankle, foot area.

Bio:
Auree was born to a very younger mother. When she was five her mother died. She doesn't remember being six or seven. It seemed as though she just woke up in the orpahnage at eight.

She was adopted by Emily and her husband, Jake, who raised her until Emily slipped into a coma. Jake could no longer afford the medical bills and Auree.

She bounced between her grandmothers. Never meeting her father. When she heard that her dad was a State Alchemist, she wanted to become one to. So she could be apart of his life.

Personality: Auree doesn't talk much. She just really wants to be loved, but is afraid someone will do what her dad did and not love her back. She pushes people away, and puts on the mask of being uncaring. She's serious when it comes to her Alchemy.

Just to let you know: Auree is a Homonculi.Tyranny.

Appearence:User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:02 am
Nice bio except where's the tattooo of the ororobous(can't spell it right now don't care but yeah) on her? Second homunculi once they obtain a human form that human form doesn't really age...and... otherwise I think it's good.  

elegantdemonofpoop

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:33 am
She just doesn't remember being 6 or 7. Blocked it out. The ororobous is on her ankle. Sorry forgot to mention it. Mum was bugging me. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:28 pm
but still to grow up would mean to age, so your person has confused me. -.-;  

elegantdemonofpoop

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:48 pm
I get what your saying now. What would you like me to do. To make it less confusing, I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:58 pm
Not sure, I suppose in theory some of them might age like one of them on the show ages as it grew older...but I'm trying to figure out just what would be so differnt about that one to allow it to age... so if I figure that out then you can say yours ages, but I'm not sure what confuses me about you bio just the sort of....I'm not sure really, I honestly don't know why yours confuses me...  

elegantdemonofpoop

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:10 pm
Want me to wait 'til you find out before I RP?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:12 pm
I don't care really, I don't think anyone else will care either. just be sure to know what's been happening in the RP.  

elegantdemonofpoop

AislinnSelene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:16 pm
Okay . . .  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items