Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai began to shampoo her hair as the others began quizzing her. "Literally a hot head..." she thought to herself as she nervously looked towards the ground. "U-Uh... yeah we have kissed... and he did confess a while ago... We haven't had time to go on dates and stuff... but we are together... and yeah..." she answered as she continued blushing. She was originally going to try and listen in on what the other two in her group were talking about but now she was too distracted by the rather personal questions. Mirai began to rinse her hair then, as she braced for another round of questions that would most likely throw her off guard.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at her "yea...i learned it the hard way...saves time" she explained before the fake made a comment about what guys like "honestly...they dont really focus on that as much as you think...i mean...no offence humans dont exactly venture much into the whole fur and such..." she explained "besides im abit glad you humans dont target it...its actually our most sensitive place...so theres that" she said bluntly before looking at everyone else "really...to be fair ive usually avoided most moments with any one expessially of the same gender" she said as she started to move her hair so that she could tie it into a pony tail as she would move her head out of the water and had the water go down her back and onto her tail.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Trainee Nurse Melanie Du Coteau .
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

She actually found it funny that Kiea liked the idea. More over, asking the captain if she could get some which was kind of adorable. Maybe, if they weren't on such different factions, perhaps, they could have been friends.
Sneaking behind Kiea, she got close to her ear as Captain cross looked away.
"If you promise not to tell anyone I'll let you keep mine. But it would be our secret."
She couldn't resist it. Lt Kiea was too cute for her own good, or Melanie's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As everyone looked towards him, Despair gave a mischievous grin, "What do I mean? Well, lets see. Currently, in the building next to us, there is a group of naked and sexy women. I'm sure that I don't have to spell it out for all of you." he stated before looking towards Lt May. "Sister or not, this is a tradition, no a right of passage that all men must go through, besides, there are plenty of other women in there to look at." Despair told him as he stood up and looked around, "Look, there comes a time in a man's life in which he must follow his primal instincts, he carnal desire to see the hidden paradise, to taste the forbidden fruit. When one gets this chance, he does not let it slip away. So, I ask you this: who's brave enough to venture into that forbidden territory with me? To lay eyes upon the goddesses that are near? Captain Otoya? Captain Schifo? Lieutenant May? Lieutenant Marison? Are any of you courageous enough?"

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:36 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Awwwww!" Lt. Laurell gushed as she heard Mirai. "Partners falling in love, that is so sweet," Betsy added. "What's he like?" asked Captain Starla while she washed her hair. "Yeah, I suppose in your line of work you wouldn't have much interaction with the same gender," April May noted. "I reckon that got old after a while..." Lt. Kiea gave Melanie a big grin. "Yeah okay!" She whispered, eager at the prospect of wearing red extensions with her blonde hair.

Meanwhile, the males were all staring at Despair. "I'm liking this rite of passage," Captain Otoya replied with a grin. "Count me in!" Captain Schifo shook his head. "I suppose I can't order you not to, but count me out. I promise you those ladies won't take your rank into consideration if they catch you. Mom taught me to respect the ladies." He leaned back in the pond and closed his eyes, hoping to stay away from this rite of passage as much as possible. Lieutenant May was chewing his lower lip. His older sister would be SO pissed if she caught them. But Guardsman Schwartz was right....there was a plethora of goddesses SO close and he...really wanted to see. "Umm...I guess...I guess I'm in....but....just don't look at my sister okay?" Lieutenant Marison rolled his eyes at Lieutenant May's comment. "Like they're going to control their eyes that well. I think I'll pass though. I'm using this time to go over the mission plans in my head. Much more important than ogling women." Texas glared at Despair. "What are you doing!?" He hissed at him. He almost stood up before realizing that would reveal the scar on his chest, potentially blowing the mission. "Don't!" He said, realizing he was now trapped in the pool until everyone looked away from him again which might not be for a while. "My girlfriend is in there! Don't you dare!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:11 am
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at her "y....yea...exactly" she commented truthfully she wasn't even considering that purpose as a reason why but she figured it worked just as well. she sighed as she finished her tail being clean, at this point she would just sit under the flow of water that came down as to feel the warmth of the water, she would simply close her eyes as she just relaxed under it.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai grabbed some soap and began washing her body then "Um..." she honestly had to think about it for a moment. "Well he is kind of the opposite of me. He is very extroverted and cheerful and such. His positivity and encouragement definitely picks me up a lot of the time. He is also a very sweet boyfriend too though sometimes I think he puts me before his own feelings... and I am not sure what to do about that..." finally Mirai trailed off as she realized she was rambling on too much, especially to possible enemies.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

As each male spoke up, either going along with his plan or choosing to stay there, Despair met them gaze for gaze. He figured that Captain Otoya would be the first one to hop aboard, as the two shared a similar personality. On the other hand, Captain Schifo and Lieutenant Marison would choose to stay there, while Lieutenant May, begrudgingly chose to go with him. Just as he was prepared to move out, Despair would stop as Texas hissed at him. The boy had almost blew his cover by standing up out of the pond, revealing the scar on his chest to the others. As Texas, then went on to state that his girlfriend was there, Despair smiled. Was Texas really that gullible as to say that out-loud, especially knowing how much, Despair enjoyed toying around with others. "You don't say. Well, that is indeed a problem...for you, I mean. As I have no qualms about peeping at another's woman." Despair stated as he stood up and made his way over to Texas. Despair would be right in the boys face, almost daring him to speak out against his superior officer or go against him, then he would get to meed out more punishment. "Roland, I suggest that you remain here. You would compromise the mission." he stated, jokingly.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

Melanie winked at Kiea.
"you can try it while we dress up after the shower ok? Now, how about I wash your back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Lt. Laurell nodded as she listened to Mirai explain Texas. "He sounds like a great guy!" She looked over at Captain Starla. "Hey Captain! You're the only one of us who's married. Do you have any advice for our young lovers here?" She asked with a grin. Captain Starla gave a small smile as she washed her hair. "Food and sex," she said. "Huh?" "The two things guys appreciate most: food and sex. They're the magic bullets; if nothing else is working you can always count on those." Lt. Laurell cocked her head to the side slightly. "R-really? I mean, I get food definitely. But you're saying sex fixes everything for them?" "I was married for 5 years and there were very few problems my husband had that I couldn't comfort him with by giving him a little pick-me-up," Captain Starla said knowingly. Lt. Laurell was blushing despite the fact that they weren't talking about anything involving her. "Oh my gosh..." "Oh you'll understand one day Lieutenant," Captain Starla assured her before looking back at Mirai. "You two will do great; you sound good for each other. Just remember that boys like it when you let them save you, even if you don't always need it. And if he's feeling down just remind him how much you rely on him to support you. They love that." Captain Cross shook her head. "Sounds like more trouble than it's worth." "Oh please Captain, you just haven't found the right guy yet," interjected Betsy Red. "Can't say I'm lookin." "Oh, just let me help you out, I can draw some of those boys right to you!" "Think I'll pass, thank you." Lt. Laurell looked over at Captain Cross. "Hey Captain, could you pass me the soap?" Captain Cross nodded and took one of the bars of soap off the nearby shelf and walked over. Strangely, instead of walking straight to Lt. Laurell she took a wide detour around the florescent light above them, making sure to stay out from directly under it. "Thanks," Lt. Laurell said as she accepted the soap from the Captain. No one said anything about the Captain's strange actions, though both Starla and Laurell glanced up at the light with a slight frown on their faces.

April May was listening to Lily and as Lily washed her tail April May did her best to copy the way she did it. "So like this..." she muttered, trying to get the best effect. She gave Lily a smile. "You know the first time I washed myself after my Fauxification, I wasn't really thinkin about it too much. I wet my tail down and then I reached around and grabbed it tightly, twisten' it and tryin' to wring it out like a washcloth. I don't think I've screamed that loud in pain in quite a while. Learned my lesson with how sensitive these things are."

Lieutenant Kia nodded eagerly at Melanie's offer, still grinning. She turned around when Melanie asked to wash her back. "Sure okay!" She replied. "I'll wash your back next, okay?"

Meanwhile, Texas stayed low in the pool. He couldn't push his luck with talking back to Despair since that might jeopardize the mission and it would earn him a beating he wasn't supposed to defend himself against. Instead he slipped up to his neck into the water, staring straight ahead. He was making sounds as if he were trying to swallow something really bitter which in a way he was. "I...can't believe this..." he muttered angrily, looking away. His eyes widened suddenly as a memory suddenly jarred loose in his brain. Not too long ago Saint Clara had him in a similar position...the other him. In his face and daring him to defy her. He seemed almost to zone out as the memory became almost reality. It was after....after Saint Clara hurt someone....he couldn't remember who or why. He was mad...but...that was all he could remember. His eyes returned to normal and he shook his head, still looking away from Despair. He had to stop them somehow but at the moment he was trapped.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily looked at her "when we are born we are born with extra sensitive in the tail because the nerves are setting in...which give us time when were young to control our feelings over both the pain and pleasure we feel from the tail...which turns our weakness into a normal trait which we can turn on and off..." she stated "it takes years of practice to stop your tail from feeling such things on command"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Quote:

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

fluffy ghoul

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Demon Weapon.
The webs we weave?

The redhead nodded with a giggle.
"I'll be in your care when the moment is right. Now..."
She said taking a pause to make some foam before she proceeded to wash Kiea's back.
"Wow, your skin is actually smoother than I thought...do you happen to use oil? Honey? Milk? Or is it just your genes?"
Said Melanie trying to build up some conversation when the showers turned silent the moment Captain Cross held the soap for her comrade.
"Well... Seems like our captain has a trauma for falling lights..."
Melanie thought while staring at Belle for a little too long as Belle traveled back and forth to deliver the soap.
Back with Kiea, she kept that soft smile of hers while tending to her.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:43 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai glanced over at Starla as she spoke while letting the water rinse the soap off of her torso. Once she was done giving her advice, Mirai was silent for a moment as she thought over everything "O-Oh... alright. I will remember that then," she said, a small smile appearing on her face "Thank you." Mirai continued to think over the advice before her attention when to Captain Cross and her strange method of moving to hand Laurell some soap. No one else made a comment on it so neither would her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Spreader of Malice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image

Despair seemed almost pleased with himself as he seemingly got into the young boys head and now he was frantically trying to find a way to stop him and the others from peeping at the girls. Honestly, Texas of all people, should understand the importance of peeping. Did he change because he now has a girlfriend, would it be any different if Mirai wasn't his woman? It seemed like Texas was really worried over this, but that wouldn't stop Despair. Ignoring the boy for now, Despair focused on the ones that would be going along with his plan. "Alright men, if we really want to get away with this, we will need something distract the kitsune." he stated. "As you should be aware of, a kitsune's senses are greater than that of us humans. More specifically, their hearing. I'd say, the moment we even try to sneak up, she will be able to hear us, despite the showers running." Despair looked around, "So, anyone have any idea how to handle that?'

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:39 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

King of Relms

Nebbia d argento

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Captain Starla smiled as she went back to washing her hair. She seemed to understand what Mirai was feeling. Lt. Laurell looked over at Captain Cross. "Come on Belle," she prodded. "You told me about how you grew up on the farm with "ma" and "pa" and how great your family was! You can't tell me you don't want something like that!" Captain Cross frowned as she started washing herself with the soap. "There's just not time for something like that. We have an Order to rebuild and things like that'll just get in the way. Besides, men just make things more complicated. Can't trust 'em anyway," she replied. Lt. Laurell huffed and Captain Cross gave a sigh. "I'll be right back, I think I need a different kind of conditioner," Captain Cross said before walking back out to the locker room. "Come on Starla, Weinbaum, help me out here," Lt. Laurell told told Starla and Mirai. "Why do you want us to try and convince her?" Captain Starla asked. "Just let her be." Lt. Laurell frowned, letting the water pour over her. "Because...." she said, pausing for a moment. "She's lonely. You guys might not be able to tell...but I can tell. And after what happened when the Headquarters went up....it's been worse. She isolates herself a lot. She barely talks to anyone but me and April unless she's talking about strategy or explaining something. She's not okay." Becky ran her fingers through her hair. "You can't make someone open up, Lieutenant," she replied. Lt. Laurell wrapped her arms around herself. "Yeah but...she can't go on like this. The pressure on her is too much. She's tired and she's the one all the other officers look up to." Captain Starla sighed. "It's true. She does need to learn to not shoulder everything on her own." "I just want her to be okay. Maybe find someone who she can count on. Someone maybe she can look up to too." April paused from washing her tail . "It's okay. Captain Cross is a strong woman," April told her. "She won't ever walk under a light anymore April!" Lt. Laurell yelled in response. April sighed and looked away, she was clearly concerned too. Betsy leaned back against the wall, letting the water rush over her face as she closed her eyes. "She's not alone. We can be strong for her too," she said quietly.

April looked back at Lily as she managed to finish washing her tail. "That would be a nice trick to learn," she replied as she very gently squeezed some of the last of the suds out of her tail. "An' how do you deal with sudden loud noises like a gunshot or somethin?" She asked.

Lt. Kiea seemed happy as a clam, oblivious to the turmoil amongst the other girls as Melanie washed her back. "I don't have oil or honey and I don't wear jeans but I do drink milk so maybe that's it?" She told Melanie, using her deductive reasoning. "Careful," Cassie Black cut in as she heard Melanie and Kiea's conversation. "Don't mistake her for an innocent little girl now. That kid's a killer," she warned.

Meanwhile, both Lt. May and Captain Otoya were focusing on Despair's quickly hatching plan. "Don't forget April May. She's been Fauxified so she has the same senses as the kitsune. We'll have to avoid them both. Though the running water should dull their senses for the most part. They usually have most if not all of the showers running at the same time and the room is a bit of an echo chamber, not to mention it's tightly sealed so that sounds can't get out that well. We'd have no problem getting to the door without them hearing. Opening the door and getting in might be hard, but like I said, it's an echo chamber and with all that water it would be difficult for even May and the Kitsune to hear the door opening. As long as we do it while someone is talking. If we put our ears to the door we can hear their voices; not enough to make out what they're saying but enough to know when they're talking. If we just slide open the door while one of them is in mid-sentence, their voice and the echoes of it should cover that noise. Then of course we'd have to be careful with our footsteps and not talk at all once we're inside. The showers themselves are just past the locker rooms. If we can get to the locker rooms we might be able to catch some glimpses of them when we peek around the corner. It's just a matter of staying quiet and not being seen." Clearly Captain Otoya had given some thought to this issue. "Umm....then how are we going to get out?" Lt. May asked in an unsure tone.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff