Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Where the thread ends (Private RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:05 pm
        User Image

oOoV I N C E N T_F A R I SoOo

With one last smile, Vincent would lean down and kiss Charlotte gently on her lips. He went on to hug her tightly, before straightening up. "I'll return in a month or two. If I am going to do this, I will need to cut all ties with the military and such."
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte flinched as Vincent kissed her before eventually closing her eyes and accepting his kiss. She muffled another laugh as he hugged her and she wrapped her arms around him again, even when he straightened back up. She looked up at him then as he explained how long we would be gone for "Alright... I will try and stay here then... " she replied. "And I'll wait for you to come back."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:54 pm
        User Image

oOoU N K N O W N_oOo

As the two said their goodbyes, Vincent gave one final glance at Charlotte before leaving. For the next six months, Charlotte wouldn't hear a thing from Vincent. There was never a note, no message or anything to let her know that Vincent was alright. Instead, she was left with silence. She didn't know whether Vincent had succeeded and forgotten all about his human life or he died during the process. Either way, it was clear that something bad had happened. However, on the seventh month, a strange aura could be sensed coming towards the town. As it drew closer, the aura turned into madness and that madness was off the charts. The being that housed such madness was coming towards the town and at a frighteningly fast speed. The closer it got, the darker the skies became. The air itself became thin and many of the townspeople would find it hard to breath, some even fainting, because of it. Suddenly, the creature that was behind it all, would reach the town. As one would look upon the creature they would say that it was a normal human, because that was what it looked like, but just because he looked human, it didn't make him one. From his strange attire, to the massive demonic looking sword he carried on his back. Whoever this, thing is, it definitely wasn't human. As it walked through its streets, each step the creature took, caused the ground to shake slightly. Walking through the streets, the creature, looked at the humans. There were fear in their eyes. Some started screaming and running away, others took up arm and tried to fight the creature, but to no avail. While all this happened, the creature never once attacked the humans, instead it was focused on a small inn. Sniffing the air, the creature seemed to have found what it was that he was looking for. "There." it said in a dark voice.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:08 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Through the months Vincent had been gone, Charlotte stayed in the village. She helped a lot of the injured for the next month or two as the village was rebuilt from the damage that had happened before. There were a couple of paranoid villagers but not enough to cause an all out hunt for the witch that had been seen during the attack.
When month three came around and Vincent had still not returned, she used the gold he had given her as well as some of the money she saved up to by a temporary shop for her medicines. It allowed more room for her to store ingredients and such.
The next three months, she would keep herself busy with going to the forest, collecting herbs, returning to the village, making more medicine, selling it, going back to the inn where she would "sleep", and repeating this process. Sometimes in the shop she would hear the door open and turn and expect it to be Vincent but then it would be a villager looking for medicine to buy.
One day, Charlotte closed the shop early and walked through town before making it to her small room in the inn. She closed the door behind her and ran her fingers through the shelf of books she had, looking for something to read to pass the time. She froze then as she felt a large amount of madness. The sky darkened then and she could feel the fear emitting from the villagers. Without hesitation. Charlotte opened the door and went downstairs before going outside while the inn keeper seemed to be hiding in the back somewhere. She walked outside and found no one there. All the villagers had run for cover. There was one person there though. She felt the madness before actually looking towards the man that was there. She stood across from him, staring at him for a few moments as she recognized who he was. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise as multiple emotions weld up in her. "Vincent..." she said before trailing off, unsure of what else to say.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:20 pm
        User Image

oOoU N K N O W N_oOo

Seeing Charlotte, the demon would approach her, "Vincent? Ah yes, I believe I went by that name when I was human, but no, Vincent is gone." he would say as he continued to make his way to her. "And in his place, Divine....Divine Hope, was born. Alas, that is none of your concern." Stopping before Charlotte, Divine would reach out and place his hand around her neck. "Now, witch, tell me why is it that whenever I close my eyes, an image of you flashes through my mind. Images of us together. How is it, that ever since I came into existence, I've been drawn to this place. I can't seem to keep my human half in check. It is as if it's being drawn to this place, to you." It was clear that Vincent had really lost his humanity and forgotten everything, it was the worst case scenario for them. "Who are you to me?" he asked.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:28 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued staring up at Divine, her eyes widened even more as he said that he was no longer Vincent and that Vincent was gone. Her stomach tied as he wrapped his hand around her neck. This was feeling familiar... She would wait for something she cared about and once he would return, instead of being together, he would end up hurting her...
No. That wasn't going to happen. Over the past months, she had changed as well. She no longer looked at the world with a numb feeling. Her hand reached up and gently wrapped around the one that was on her neck "You... don't remember? You don't remember us meeting? Or me helping you? Or you saying you were falling in love with me...?" Charlotte stared up at Divine with a sad look. "You don't remember your promises before you left? You said you would never forget who you are or who I am..."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:39 pm
        User Image

oOoU N K N O W N_oOo

Divine continued to stand there with his hand around Charlotte's neck, not even caring as she placed her hand around his. Staring into her eyes, Divine showed no signs of being the man Charlotte had come to know. His eyes were cold and lifeless, his warming touch was now venomous. However, as Charlotte spoke about their past, glimpses of his human days along with her, would flash through his mind. Loosening his grip around her neck, Divine would grab his head. "What are you doing to me?" he asked as he stepped back. The more he gazed upon Charlotte, the more the images would flash and the more his head would ache. "Y-You're..." Divine could hardly speak. "Promises.....who I am..who you are......what we had." Divine's word's were a jumbled mess. It seems as though his human half was still there and fighting to gain control. "You're.....you're my....." Suddenly and explosive force of madness would erupt from around Divine. "You're...you're.....my...Charlotte." he would finally say as he began recalling his past. "My lovely.....Charlotte."

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:45 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As Divine let go of her, Charlotte stepped back. She felt his madness build up and a small black barrier appeared in front of her as an explosion went off around him. In a matter of seven months, he managed to get that powerful? It was shocking. The barrier lowered then and Charlotte watched Divine, ready to move out of the way if he attacked. Then he said her name and she froze there. She stepped forward then before quickly moving forward and wrapping her arms tightly around Divine. "I missed you..." she whispered quietly. She was relieved that he seemed to remember who she was at least.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:53 pm
        User Image

oOoU N K N O W N_oOo

The moment Charlotte placed her arms around him, Divine would stop moving. "I..remember." he muttered. "I remember this warmth, this peaceful and calming aura." Just like before, Charlotte gave off a warming presence that always seemed to envelope Vincent in the past and even now, Divine was enveloped by it. Looking down at her, Divine would wrap his arms around Charlotte, "Miss Charlotte?" Divine seemed to have regained himself and his humanity. "I thought I told you to beat some sense into me, if I had forgotten." he stated, before lifting Charlotte up and kissing her.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:56 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte continued hugging Divine, muffling a small laugh at his last statement about knocking some sense into him. Before she could reply, he kissed her. She paused for a split second before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back. After a few moments, Charlotte pulled back "I always like to try and talk before raising my fists," she said with a smile.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:03 pm
        User Image

oOoD I V I N E_ H O P EoOo

"I see, well that's a good practice. Maybe I should take up that philosophy." Divine stated in response to Charlotte's words. Placing Charlotte down, Divine looked around at the town and then back at her. Now that he's regained some of his humanity, Divine was finally realizing just how much he's changed, as well as Charlotte. "So, now that we're both immortal, where do we go from here?" he asked.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As Divine asked what they should do now, Charlotte paused for a moment. She glanced around before looking at Divine once more "Did you... want to travel... like you said?" she asked. It probably wasn't best to stay here right now. Charlotte was able to use her Soul Protect to hide her wavelength. Last time she checked, beings such as Divine could not do such a thing. They already knew what he looked like too so it was best not to settle down here.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:16 pm
        User Image

Divine would recall that he did say he wanted to travel, now that he is a demon, they aren't limited to just the human world, they could travel around the Nether World as well. "Yes, travel. Lets travel this world and the next. We can take however long we need." he added.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 pm
Charlotte
Witch of Nightmares
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Charlotte's expression brightened as she heard Divine agree to traveling. A smile appeared on her face then too as she was obviously excited. Her arms tightened around Divine as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips once more out of a spur of the moment.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

#F9A7B0

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:27 pm
        User Image

As Charlotte kissed him, Divine would return the kiss with another of his own. Once that was done, Divine took Charlotte into his arms and smiled, "This is going to be the start of the rest of eternity together. I'm excited to spend it all with you, Miss Charlotte, the love of my life." Divine stated as he held out his hand and opened up a portal before them.

OOC:

fluffy ghoul

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas