Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
{ACS} Mission: Man on the Moon {Pt. I finished!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 am
User Image

Yakō Gōkana Tsukikage
The Luxurious Moon Witch
Former Captain Of The Witches Retrieval Corps

Yakō moves toward a bell near the eagle of the steps. She rings it once and steps back .

They are exspecting us, so im sure a guide will arrive shortly.

The DMA exsplained the situation. So they should cooperate. We should avoid confrontation as much as possible. Even if Illo is the new Iron Phoenix these guys could still be a challange.

Jak1Strider
N7-Ame
Cotton Shorts Kid
Nebbia d Argento
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:00 am

Nebbia d Argento
Yokai Yakuza
Fiendish Az
Jak1Strider
N7 -Ame

Yosuzume was very right. Three thousand trained warriors with varying levels of anti-madness would not be something the group would be wanting to challenge head-on--if it came to that; the mission was to simply gather intel, speak with the monks, learn the secrets of the Iron Phoenix. But again, that in itself might prove to be just as difficult in its own way. In a moment there stood before them a presence full of peace and hidden wisdom

User Image

"Hello?" called the older monk softly through the growing gap in the door. Once he got a better look at the group, he was sure they were supposed to be there.

"Ah yes! You're the ones from the academy, aren't you? We haven't seen your kind around here for a long time." There was a quiet sureness to him, all of his motions carefully measured, and as he swept a hand across the stony courtyard one might swear he was a willow in a past life--or whatever. "Please, come in. The main chamber is closed, but I can still show you around a little."

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:07 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mira NaigusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inteligence Department Headmaster

Mira observed the pattern before looking back at Xuza.
"If I'm not mistaken it refers to the eye which looks at the universe"
For a brief period as Mira observed the image. Xuza would see herself surrounded by the mythical energy the rune.
She could see herself being held by Mira, with a devious grin pictured on her face. She was closer, closer every second. As if Xuza was about to be consumed by the weapon.
"What was that about?"
It seemed Mira had a vision as well. But it was unclear what it was.
Still, Mira kept a small distance between the two as she observed Xuza, as if making sure she was real this time.
"Anyways, it could be the Iron Phoenix, but because of the relationship with the universe we might bump into paradox as well... so we must be cautious... Are you sure you can continue? I could go on my own if you don't feel alright."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:41 pm
Jak1Strider
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak watches as the rest form through the distortion before hearing the creek of a door. Jak looks up to see someone peeking through the door. He greeted the and then invited them inside. Jak nods and walks up the stairs making his way into the monastery, he thought it would be less creepy inside them out, he was rather mistaken.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

"...So ill make a new ones instead."

The Demon Caligrapher
Cotton Shorts Kid
Nebbia d Argento
Fiendish Az

Yokai Yakuza

N7-Ame

Jak1Strider

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Nebbia d Argento
Yokai Yakuza
N7 -Ame
Jak1Strider
Fiendish Az

Xuza Uriel: "Angel of Death"

User Image

There was an eye, wasn't there? Right in the middle of that star--very stylised, very abstract--but I suppose if all things were going to hinge upon the dolling out Mira's knowledge for a while it should come as no surprise that Xuza would see her perception refitted in real time to fit whatever her new mentor had laid out for her.

What came next, however, didn't go down so easily: a torrent of terrible phantoms tugging at the temples of the meister for a way out--gnawing through her consciousness itself--in the form of Mira; her very aura threatening to swallow her whole. Before anyone knew what was happening, Xuza was on the ground.

She fell silently, twitched for a moment. The area surrounding her, as Mira would become painfully aware, was full of distortions of the temporal variety. Voices once privy only to Uriel were buzzing all around the dunes.

Save the boy...
    Who are you!
    Paradox!
    Come with me...
    No wait!

But let's rewind a bit. A moment ago Mira had a vision herself. She was standing there in a place with the same unchanging sky, same wild, dreamlike sands, and yet there were people. People as walls, milling about; more like waves of seeds, flung together, crashing and sliding off into the obscuring sun and shouts of glee and frustration from a strange and undeniable yet unrelatable god. The words from earlier populated the town, and in the center there was a spectacle. A statue of an old god was being cast down with a new golden goddess ready to take its place.

Shadows in the light. But those could only stay false for so long. Out of the corner of her eye Mira would see a comet of a humanoid figure rushing at her. Blade versus nails now as it came to a halt on one of the dunes nearby with fangs bared and an aura that said "I'll be your demon boss fight today, can I interest you in any of our happy hour drinks?"

User Image

"Look at this!" said the demon through giggles. "Somebody's trying to cash-in on all our hard work. ... Now we'll just have to do something about that," she said licking her nails, "won't we?" Xuza was still down. This time it was up to Mira to show her stuff, and with no time to lose as the aggressor charged with furious claws and surprising speed.

Smoke-light level: 580
Soul: good
Soul Resonance: off
Xylem: up

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:10 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mira NaigusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"hmm..."
Mira grimaced at the sight of the foe. Before sighing.
"And here I had my hopes to find the Iron phoenix."
But a job was a job. Mira put those heels to work as she kicked a sand curtain in front of her, just enough to cover her figure as she calculated the demon's approach closing her eyes as she focused. Keeping her silhouette behind the curtain as visible as possible.
"Now!"
At the estimated point of impact, she quickly transformed into a blade, within it's reflection and under the steel cover of the knife, she could watch carefully who was she dealing with. The knife should be strong enough to endure a hit if the demon managed to even hit her. The Knife's head was positioned around kidney height avoiding the most commin hit spots, heart, head, neck.

This would provide her with some information, should the demon miss her, it meant her exchance was probably 70% intended to kill if the demon sent her attack above the knife's height,
Hitting the knife or bellow would tell the demon was either a sadistic type who tried to "play with her food" or an amateurish fighter.
All she could do now was wait and see what information the demon provided with her first attack.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:26 pm

User Image

The strategy worked. The demon, taking a wide swing at the weapon's face, found nothing but air; though it couldn't be concluded right away what her goal was. She hopped back a fair distance in the blink of an eye. Whoever she was, she chuckled, taunting, annoyed, at Mira and with a dismissive flick of her wrist cleared away the little veil of sand which clung to the air.

"So it's like that, is it?" A cocky smirk. A snap. A dominant stamp of a foot into the sand which had lain dormant, listening, until and during the fight--now to be turned over and shaken so all its secret rage could crash down on Mira and the struggling Xuza. Millions of particles that were at once eyes and fists hung there in the shimmering air for a moment while.

"Don't worry," said the demon, "I'm showing you how it's done; this is what people as perfect as me do for the world, you know: show them how to really live!" At once a giant wall, as large as the horizon, curled over and came tumbling down on the weapon. Behind the veil the bloodthirsty girl hovered above the arena.

(Back at the monastery)
      (Sorry for the confusion. I'll give you all more to reply to.)

The tour had begun. There was a bridge which led from the courtyard to the main hall. On the right there was a field to practice in with lines of martial artists of all levels of skill practicing progressions and sparring lightly. Some formed lines and did punching drills, some were off by themselves practicing, as it appeared, to the rhythm of music; some were calling out random numbers and trying to match their master's form as best they could, while some were trying to turn gravel into sand with nothing but their fingers.

"That's where we practice Gong Fu," said the old monk giving voice to everyone's observation. On the left here we have the wings-in-training. They have a greater sensitivity for the spiritual pursuits than the fighters over there." He wasn't lying. The group could see those on the left were more sensitive, many of them deeply entranced in their own meditative exercises. A few were walking around, discussing texts and theory and things of the like. Sharp ears might tell the listener there was talk of a sermon and of a boy with talent but no patience. "They are mastering the spirit, you see," he said as they approached the door, "so we call it Qi Gong."

It might appear to be some kind of haunted place when one first entered. It was enough to not be swept away by the energy in the inner chambers at times--now was not such a time--let alone shake the feeling of a presence following you wherever one went.

The foyer was enormous. It was hard to tell if there was a ceiling with all the shadows, and the draft from the windows all around the circular wall made it feel like they never left the outside. A few monks floated quietly on the upper levels from hall to hall.

"Here is the main chamber," said the guide. "This is where the headmaster gives his sermons, and all other chambers are connected to this space." He turned, standing before them, and, giving a quick bow, "My name is Sanji. Please let me know if I can help you with anything."

Quotes
Nebbia d Argento
Yokai Yakuza
Fiendish Az
Jak1Strider
N7 -Ame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:18 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC

"Hmp... show off."
Mira replied as she returned to her normal form once the demon was blabering about showing how to live life.
She went for the head. So it was clear she wasn't a wimpy minion, she knew she had the advantage and went for a vital area. While it was unclear wether she could had blown Mira's head off. gouging the eyes or impairing vision on this terrain would only secure the aggressor's advantage. There was wit on that person.
"Well at least is good to know there's something wotthy on you. It would be a shame you were only a pair of breasts aiming to scratch my back"
Mira replied with a smirk jsut as cocky as the demons, taking her heels off so she could more easier on the sand (yes, try to move around on heels on the beach.)
As soon as the sand wall went against them, Mira sprinted against Xuza, jumping on top of her, holding the meister against her while rolling into what it seemed to be a coffing.
"Time to put this little girl to work."
Out of nowhere a coffin raised from the gound and devoured them both, before sinking once more into the ground.
Xuza would be left within a safe coffin, that would propel her out from the sand when ready.

Behind the demon however, there was a small blast which turned another sand vail behind her.

"Daniel, if you weren't dead already I would had you head by now... "

The figure of Mira could be spot from behind the veil.

"..no..."

She corrected.

"When I get back I'll have stein turn you into a Zombie and you undead a** is going to be mine!"

As the veil faded partially one could see Mirai's hair and face wielding it's signature appearance for their battle atire, but it seems that Daniel mixed the attire bags, well at least it was easier to fight with this than the law suit.

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image
                                          🔥Child of Fire ‹⊰ Amara Lovisa ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Yakō and friends.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Soul Wavelength:Relaxed
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Profile: [X]
                                          Soul Protect StatusOn
                                          Allegiance: None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Candles:
                                          @Cotton Shorts Kid: No I think they were waiting for me lol.
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Monestary of the Iron Willed
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

Cotton Shorts Kid

Yokai Yakuza

The Demon Calligrapher

Nebbia d Argento

Jak1Strider

N7-Ame

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Amara gave a small stretch for the likely tour that would soon follow up after her teacher rang the bell; that and from sitting for a good time back at Yakō's office, she was expecting some think like it to occur as she knew from being to one herself she knew that monk's don't typically get visitors that often and were often lonely as a result which explained why her aunt would try to hug her to death after every time she visited her. After she finished her brief stretch she gave a short sigh of relief and looked towards Yosuzume who commented on how they should avoid confrontation with them which she responded with a bit of disbelief but spoken with no Ill will.”I honestly doubt they'd try hurt us, plus i doubt they would want to get on Death's badside and break the peace they have here..”She replied though the end of her sentence drifted off a bit as she recalled the time that Illo wanted to fight her and was rather stubborn about doing so, her facial expression changed from a doubtful look to one of worry after the recollection as a sweat drop dripped downward on the back of her head. It didn't take long for someone to answer their call and from the looks of the answer she felt a little relived, she half thought one of the monks would look a bit more beefy then this peaceful individual though regardless the man was still just as skilled without the muscles how he moved like the wind was truly impressive and to be honest a little bit hypnotic, the aged man seemed aware that they were from the academy which didn't really surprise her since they were probably informed before hand to weed out possible misunderstandings, the man then asked them to come in and even offered a tour like she expected though she was rather interested in it even though they had a job to do but oddly their main chamber was closed for we reason, a reason that was really interesting to but something she didn't poke at, for now anyways. Amara heard footsteps approach them from behind which caused her turn around swiping the hair in front of her eye to see who it was, she was pretty glad to see it was Jak who joined them and just in time to the monk began walking forward assuming that they wanted the tour so not wanting to get left behind she flashed him a quick smile toward the fact that she was glad there would be a bit more company to help them out here and turned back toward the monk straight faced and followed him for the tour.

Amara's pace slowly matched the aged monks so she wouldn't bumped into him even though she doubt she could in the first place even if she tried which she wasn't rude enough to try anyhow; As she walked along the bridge she could start to see from the right a field a rather large one was lined up with monks who practicing in a domino esc line in union it was a pretty big cluster of training methods going on there which was pretty impressive if she said so herself, the Monk explained what was happening over there even though it was pretty self explanatory though the name was interesting.Gong Fu? Is that what it's called? Amara thought, curious if this was the fighting style that Illo circulated around; The monk then pulled their attention towards the left to where from his explanation told them that was wear those who were more spiritually talented trained and from the intense concentration such concentration occasionally freaked her out even though she was often subjected to such practices by her aunt and other teachers who tried to help her with her.. Problem. As they explained this she could quietly make out a broken conversation, the context of it she could make out, something about a sermon and someone with talent but no patience but that was all that she could get out the conversation as it was blurred out by the rest of the monks who were concentrating on their training; the aged monk continued on as they approached a door to which he ended with calling Qi Gong.

The monk opened the door that he led the group to, when he opened them it revealed a large foyer with a ceiling that was tall enough to be considered another sky if one wanted to.”Wow! It's big! I can't even see the ceiling..”Amara exclaimed as she looked up towards the blackened ceiling before pulling her head downward back to the monk who explained that this was the main chamber the same chamber of which she thought was closed off, she decided to poke at this subject due to the now added interest.”Um, pardon for the sudden question but didn't you say awhile ago that main chamber was closed? Why's it open now if that was the case?”Amara asked curious about the change of heart before suddenly becoming flustered after asking a question like that out of the blue and after such a nice tour the man whom introduced himself as Sanji provided for them.”U-um..if thats not too much of problem sir..”She added as she looked more downward towards the ground as she fiddled around with her gloved hands, a habit of hers when she's either flustered or stressed; now that the attention was on her she did recall what Illo said about the Lord of Cinder and their monks perspective of him, now that attention was on her there was another reason why to keep her soul protect on though she just hoped no one would try to surprise her badly or bye bye cover and probably a chunk of the monastary as well if she isn't careful.
                                          User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:43 am
User Image

Yakō Gōkana Tsukikage
The Luxurious Moon Witch
Former Captain Of The Witches Retrieval Corps

Yakō takes in the area and feel a slight pang of sadness. If her life had turned out different her Clan would probably be similar to the Monks. She could see why the old Shinigami would utilize thier strength, they were on a much higher level than any academy student she'd encountered. Meanwhile Yosuzume was making mental notes about exits,and ect. She didn't like it here, and it was clearly visible in the way she carried herself. Yatagaratsu scans the area with his enhanced senses; eventually picking up talk of a sermon, and a boy with promise,but no patience and relays it to Yosuzume mentally. Yakō then clears her throat and speaks.

I am Yakō of the Tsukikage. Thank you for your hospitality. Our reason for coming here today is regarding an incident that occurred at the DWMA. Somehow a witch was able to control a monk from this Monastery and made him attack several students. I believe you might know him as Iron Phoniex Illo. We would like to speak to the headmaster directly if possible.

Jak1Strider
N7-Ame
Cotton Shorts Kid
Nebbia d Argento
Fiendish Az

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:25 am

User Image

"What's that?" taunted the demoness. "I can't hear you~" She was hanging in the air, arms folded and wings beating softly. Looking at her face, though, and it was plain to see she was quite done with this little dialogue. The ground beneath Mira sprung to life, as hands, and reached to grip her ankles tight.

"You shoulda stayed home, bae. Now you can feed the buzzards!" Whether or not the sand held Mira in place, the enemy was swooping in with those trademark claws again to tear into her; this time with the aim of skewering the weapon through the middle this time.

Quotes
Nebbia d Argento
Yokai Yakuza
Fiendish Az
Jak1Strider
N7 -Ame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:19 pm
Corvo Bianco

NPC

Mira spotted the enemy, it was obvious by the choice of words that the demon would try to finish her off once and for all. Which made Naigus the more sharp, in a sense. After all her life was once more at stake.

"If you only had half the brain mass your breast have I could have been done for hours ago. Shame. You can still try and be a pin up model."

With quick reflexes she knocked her wavelength into the sand, rising yet another veil, she saw her coming, So she quickly transformed into a weapon. Now only one hand would be holding her.  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Cotton Shorts Kid

High-functioning Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:53 pm

User Image

A resounding "clink" was made by the impact, followed by the ring of metal vibrating. Lamia passed by, relatively annoyed at having to dull her nails on such a pitiful thing as this. She kept on moving until she was a few dozen feet away, then turned quickly to face Mira.

"Oh man~" cooed the succubus in that same derisive way. "Looks like someone found a favorite move." Her grin faded.

"... It's stale. Now I'm bored, and you're trespassing." The sand that clung to the air started to bend to the creature's will, swirling and snaking about in bands which became walls which then became a cyclone around Mira.

"What say we give you a nice little polish, hm?" Without so much as a blink, the demon girl pulled the walls into a more compact disk--it looked more like a hoop--and tightened it in around Mira with the aim of constricting her with this saw made of sand. Its speed was great enough to start grinding Mira down if she was caught in it for long, and with the demon's power it seemed almost inevitable. Meanwhile, Xuza was still struggling to keep her mind from breaking and spilling out all over the desert.

User Image

"I'm sorry." I meant that you are not allowed in this area without supervision--except in passing." Now that that was cleared up, Sanji could address Yako, the blonde witch witch with a soul defying most assumptions.

"I see..." His face finally lost that peace for a moment. For once he looked as though there was a problem he couldn't solve. He took a moment, choosing his words carefully. "I'd like you to come with me," he told Yako, "We can talk about what happened. Perhaps we can help you, but you should know this is our responsibility more than yours." Sanji turned to the rest of the group.

"You're all free to wander about," he told them. "Yako and I will be in the library. Please ask me if you need anything." Clearly he trusted her the most, but why?

Quotes
Nebbia d Argento
Yokai Yakuza
Fiendish Az
Jak1Strider
N7 -Ame
Seven Deadly Sloths

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Mystery Person

Hooded, Been thru alot, and on a mission. Very Scary person indeed to others, but to few who knew..they knew they had a savior come to their side. Slowly walking, hooded no one able to see their face and a powerful wavelentgh soul able to be sense all the way to them. Slowly walking and managing to go to them, the hooded firgure standed it ground of what was happening. It turn to looked to the one who was on the ground, and then towards one's fighting a demon. This hooded firgure walked over towards the demons, and was clearly pissed off just by the sense of firgure soul. It open it mouth to say, and a familiar voice would be heard by Xuza or even Mira. Seems..Like I stumble on something I shouldn't have..but..I also glad I found this place..So which of you demons..were hurting my Xuza?

Cotton Shorts Kid

Nebbia d Argento

Seven Deadly Sloths

Noble Trickster

4,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Corvo Bianco

Seven Deadly Sloths

NPC

Exploding her wavelength, Mira was able to repel part of the saw from her yet no all was knocked back in time. With a huge scar no across her torso, she panted with a deathglare before hearing someone talking about hurting Xuza.
"Pick a guess smartypants..."
And with that, the weapon landed on the sand, exhausted she had played it poorly, and that, would sting harder than any saw would.
[Mira's lights out.]  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces