Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:09 pm
I love Barry once he becomes a suit of armor. "Why do I always get the crazy ones?" as Al said...yeah..sorry getting relaly pissed at this one girl right now. so yeah..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:11 pm
Shadow of Fire
I love Barry once he becomes a suit of armor. "Why do I always get the crazy ones?" as Al said...yeah..sorry getting relaly pissed at this one girl right now. so yeah..

Heh no problem. Im probably gonna get going to finish this game anyways. Thanks SO much for your help. Take care  

ravencamilara

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:15 pm
uh-huh, nicet o have people who don't argue with the facts of fma(unlike a certian b***h whom is the reason I'm so pissed off) anywho have fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:18 pm
Shadow of Fire
uh-huh, nicet o have people who don't argue with the facts of fma(unlike a certian b***h whom is the reason I'm so pissed off) anywho have fun.

well hope that gets better for you. And ya, i respect the people who know more about the show than me. lol. it would be pointless to argue anything with you guys, cause youd wipe the floor with me three times over. Well im oughta here. Cya tommarrow.  

ravencamilara

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:20 pm
bye have fun! And beware when you have to face the three chimeras from before. The battle/land chimera, flying chimera, and the dragon looking water chimera together! It's a pain in the a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:28 am
((*she listened to all of the video game talk, hearing her sister saying very similar things* I am in the same place Raven is in I guess...I only have seen what's on tv....but who made you so angry Fire?*backing away slowly*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:08 pm
morning everyone. Ahh, the sweet victory of staying up all night just trying to beat a part of the FMA game...ya..it took me a while to get the hang of it. lol. I also noticed that Ed's voice in the game is...not the same as it seems on the show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:09 pm
((*shook her head quickly* no, the voice actors are different...too bad too...but congrats for the game winning streak...I am sure you are much better at it then I....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

ravencamilara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:14 pm
DarkRybrin
((*shook her head quickly* no, the voice actors are different...too bad too...but congrats for the game winning streak...I am sure you are much better at it then I....))

heh. not quite sure. it took me all night just to get past that blasted cave part. For one, there were so many Chimeras . and ya, the voice acting was a bit dissapointing. Al's voice didn't sound so bad though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:29 pm
((*shrugged* I just like transmuting the crossbows...and of course giving fire lances and thunder lances to Al...he follows along so unwaveringly...it's great...but there are Chimeras everywhere there always will be...*remembers the yeti chimeras and shudders* some of them are rather difficult to deal with...but I suppose Al's voice nearly was like on the show, but there were key differences in Ed's voice...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:46 pm
Let's see I think...I'm checking to see if they had the right voice actors..I think they might have had someone right...now sure...give me a minute I'm like dieing right now..of exhustion(sp)...

And a few people sounded normal...Riza and Roy...and kind of Al sounded normal...I think I don't remember..to tired to care. Also the cave, that took me not that long. The hardest time is when you face the land/battle chimera from the alchemyworks thing. Then the Flying chimera form after you where sent to prision, and the water/sperent chimera from the sewers. YOu face them together, then you face Camila(sp) and she's sort of hard.. dependeding on your level. Then Roy and Armstong are a pain in the a**. Roy jumps around everywhere and it pisses me off. You can't knock down Armstong which is bad, plus they have really high hp, so that doesn't help to the matter...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:58 pm
((*she was also running voice actor checks now, remembering to do so* oh, goody..would you look at that...the Ed's are not the same, but I think Al and Roy were, not Riza though...*made faces about the game, her sister having said something similar* egads Fire, are you like telepathically connected with my sister or something...you two say the same things, do the same things, nearly think the same way, find the same pictures...*dizzy now*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:03 pm
Odd thing thouigh, I'm the youngest in the family though. Heh heh, I suppose it's since I think like no one in my family, I end up thinking like someone in someone elses family! Oh well...that's kind of scary.

Actully the the three chimera's are easy. First take out the land one the same as before while watching out from attack from the other chimeras. I believe the next one to take out is the fly chimera, try to get all to use crossbows or any type of large weapons that you can transmutate and hopefully he'll attack the right chomera. Then finish off with the water chimera of course the only way to hard it unless it comes out of the water is by large weapons*guns, crossbows, cannons you know). I believe that is the easiest way..well for me anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:31 pm
((*she nodded quickly* Katchan's the eldest....and you act so much like her it's hard not to type Fire instead of Katchan sometimes....or turn around and find you looking over my shoulder..*shuddered* one sister is ok, two is too much....but it's ok if you are like her I suppose...just a bit scary sometimes....*listening, incase her sister left her game things behind when she went to college* my sister beat the game on the third day she had it...she got it on like a Tuesday and finished on a Thursday...she's just like that....good at any game she meets..))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:35 pm
if I get to like the game I can beat it rather quickly. Born video gamer, plus the fact that I love to beat games and see the endings...god I really hate the ending though Emmi though Ed looked cute at the ending and...what was the other part she thought was cute I forgot.

And yes I have two half-sisters and two-helf brothers so trust me. I know what it's like to have to many sister's and brothers. Though they're all out of the house.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff