Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Beach Blast (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 am
User Image
-"Well I guess taking a break won't hurt anybody, right?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With both kitsunes sharing some quality time, the brunette would nap a little against her chair while enjoying the sun's warmth and the sea's breeze beneath the safety of the shade which the umbrella above them provided.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

With Akkio back on work, he put up the uniform and headed for the bar, since it was his turn to be in charge of mixing drinks. It was rather an entertaining class which made Akkio enjoy this area in particular, it required concentration but also social skills being run at the same time to be a proficient mixologist. Which provided Akkio with a nice challenge.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"No mater how warm his smile may be... I'm the only person I can trust"-
╔═══════════════════════╗
Keira Russeau ☽☾ Zoey Eternia
╚═══════════════════════╝

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:04 pm
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

"Now is always a good time to start!" Carmen chirped in response to Lily's statement. Jessica watched the ball bounce up in the air before coming back down, spiking it back towards Shira.

"Would it? Haha crabby Queenie!" Saya responded to Queen with a big grin. "Oh! A-and I saw a STARFISH!" She added cheerily.

Not several minutes after Akio had left, Mirai would feel a soft yet somewhat heavy weight on her head. It was none other than SC. Or rather, SC's twin kitties. "Oh my, what do we have here?" SC said as she looked down at the hybrid witch. Since she was in her live form, her voice was sultry with the slightest hint of a purr after it. "We all having beach time?" She asked with half-closed eyes as she took another lick of the blue ice cream she had acquired before meeting up with the group.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image
"Yeah, start training then!" Emma cheered to Lily after Carmen spoke.

Shira grinned up at Kain as he agreed to play. "Great," she stated before moving slightly to make some space between the two of them. She stopped in time to see the ball being spiked by Jessica. As it sped her way, Shira managed to punt the ball upwards with her hands before catching it. She shook one hand slightly "That packed a punch, Jessica," she said with a small laugh. Shira looked Kain's way "Here you go!" she said before tossing the ball and spiking it hard towards Kain.

Mirai watched as Akio left before she decided to sit down again and read her book. Those few more minutes of quiet were interrupted as she felt something on her head. As she heard a familiar voice, Mirai muffled a sigh "Please get off me," she told SC. She didn't want to look up and see what part of the cat girl was on her head.

Noira kept her eyes closed, starting to relax slightly again now that the earlier fight was over. "As long as they aren't throwing that ball at me, that's their thing not mine," Noira told Chilia. She didn't want to think about more people arriving and adding to their party.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:28 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily just stared at the two whom seemed to be agreeing to training now "i.....im good without training through a beach ball...thanks though...i guess?" she stated rubbing the back of her neck. she watched as the ball was then sent to shira whom then sent it to kainw hom was the new arrival in the throwing the ball game, who knew if he would throw it hard as well as the other try hards.

Chilia nodded "yea...as long as it doesn't come over here...they wont lose a ball" she commented as she took another swig of her drink and yawned adjusting her sunglasses and turning her neck to crack it a few times.

Queen chuckled "and you'd be my Crabby Saya" she smirked as she rubbed Sayas head to rough up her hair. soon there would be even more news "oh a starfish, did you pick it up....?" she asked as she seemed into talking with saya about these things, any other person and she'd simply ignore them or even just give them the go away look, not for this kid, she just acted like a caring parent when around her.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Kain "Mors" Fatum ]|[ Partner: Shira Death]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Classification: Death Scythe]|[ Affiliation: DWMA]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Shira spiked the ball his way, Kain smiled, "You ladies seem to be taking things to the extreme." he shouted before bringing his hands together and allowed the ball to hit his forearms, causing it to shoot up directly into the air. Once it was high enough, Kain jumped up as well and then with an admittedly restrained hit, he would send the ball flying towards Emma. As he landed on the ground, Kain looked back at Shira, "Maybe I should've put a little more power into it, huh?"

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Resonance: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy]|[ Title: The Demon Guns of Death]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:48 am
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

Jessica flashed Shira a grin as Shira complimented her. "I play to win," she told her. Meanwhile Carmen waved at Kain as he joined the game. "Heya!" She greeted him as he joined in. When he nailed the ball towards Emma Carmen's smile turned into a grin. This guy was ready to take it up a notch as well.

Saya laughed in response to Queen's statement. "Yeah we'd have a crabby crab shell to live in and it would be FULL of colors!" She expanded happily. She nodded when Queen asked if she picked up the starfish. "Yeah I did! I-it was all wet and slimy!" She told her.

SC looked down at Mirai. "Awww, I'm sorry," she purred as she lifted herself off Mirai. She stepped back and looked down at the girl. "What fun is the beach if you don't show off?" She asked.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:53 am

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma smiled as Kain joined the group. As he launched the ball at her, Emma jumped and caught it before spinning and chucking it at Lily. "That wasn't good, Kain. Should I tell Herald you've softened up?" Emma said, looking at Kain with a teasing grin.

Shira smiled at Jessica before watching Kain send to ball Emma's way. As he commented on putting more power behind his hits, Shira looked at him and muffled a laugh "Just as long as we don't pop the ball."

Mirai let out a breath of relief as SC got off of her. Mirai marked her book once again and set it down, glancing up at SC from where she was sitting. She stared at her swimsuit for a moment before speaking "I like a good book and relaxing in the sun, thank you," she replied. "I'll join the others in the water later."

Noira turned and laid on her stomach in her chair. After a few more moments, she yawned before reaching down and picking up her drink and taking a few sips. "I am betting they will pop the ball before it comes anywhere near us," she commented before crossing her arms and resting her head on top of them.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:20 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would just try to catch the ball, if it wasnt at high speeds she'd easily catch it, if not it would have done what it did before bouncing off of her arms. regardless she would throw it at Jessica, if not it bounced to her.

Chilia chuckled "a little secret....it can be easily arranged to be popped" she stated as she yawned, she did enjoy the heat from the sun that laid under the umbrellas and the breeze from the waves. if only it was quiet.

Queen chuckled "indeed...a...crab shell of an adventure...though we'd have to get a big shellsince they often only hold one crab" she told her before smirking "of course it is...its been in the water, though knwing you...its already in the bucket isnt it?" she asked her

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

Hearing the woman greet him, Kain would turn and give her a little smirk, "Right back at ya. Looks like I can't afford to hold back against any of you." he stated before zeroing in on Emma, who went on to poke fun at his admittedly weak spike. "Ya know, you've gotten a little bit too cocky, there Emma, perhaps when this over, a one on one match should be arranged. Unless you need Herald's permission." Kain replied with a somewhat mischievous grin. Watching as Emma sent the ball flying towards Lily, who in turn, sent it towards Jessica, Kain waited patiently, "Don't worry Shira, I'm not that out of control."

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 pm
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

Jessica caught the ball that Lily through before slamming it back to Emma with a blast of resonance force. "You better not!" Carmen confirmed to Kain as she waited for her turn.

Saya laughed as she heard Queen's response. "Yeah I do!" She replied happily before reaching into her bucket again. "It's really slimy!" She informed her before pulling it out. "Here catch!" She yelled with a mischievous grin as she threw a clearly slimy starfish at Queen from close range.

SC gave a disappointed sound as she heard Mirai's response. "Oh come on Mirai, you need to have some more spunk in you. Don't you think Texas will enjoy that a bit more?" She leaned in again with a teasing smile. "Should I teach you?" She asked. "Or him? Maybe I could borrow him for a while? What do you think?" She continued, her tail swinging back and forth as she enjoyed teasing Mirai.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Emma kicked some water in Kain's direction before sticking her tongue out at him "I don't need permission to kick your butt or anyone else's," she stated. Her gaze shifted to Lily as she threw it to Jessica "Put a ton of energy into it next time around, Lily! Go all out!" she cheered. As Jessica launched the ball at Emma, the bakeneko jumped up and caught it, moving back in mid air slightly due to the resonance force. Emma landed in the water with a big splash before chucking it hard in Kain's direction.

Shira giggled before watching the ball it tossed around at a rather wicked speed. It seemed just about everyone was having a good time so far which was good.

Mirai sighed as SC began talking to her about having more spunk. "Texas isn't here and even if he was, I would want to read on the beach for a bit," she told SC. Mirai grabbed her bag then and began rummaging around it while SC teased her. "Are you going to teach him how to lick ice cream? Cause I am not sure if that will work well since yours is melting quite a bit," she asked. Mirai put her book in her bag then "And I said I was going to do some stuff later... we have an entire trip and I am sure excitement can wait while I read."

Noira smirked slightly as she heard Chilia while she kept her eyes closed. She was quiet for a bit longer before speaking "I may grab a bite in a little bit... one of those huts over by the drinks looks like they have a decent menu."

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:50 pm
sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily just watched as the ball would keep moving everyone seemed to getting alone, jessica was having fun, and it didnt seem like carmen was upset still at jessica for ignoring. though her eyes went to Emma as she spoke up "if i can catch one of your guys speeding bullets, i could prob catch normal people's throws..." she stated

Chilia just kept her relaxation up and ready, Noira seemed to bring up the idea of food "ah cool, well let me know when you do...wouldn't want to leave me here with those kids while you go eat food" she chuckled

Queen rose an eyebrow when she said she did, in her head she already knew the istake of asking that question was, as she feared Saya grabbed it from the bucket and tossed it at her. Queen would catch it with her left hand. she could feel the slime from the starfish which made her sigh a bit "hmmmm...maybe...you should put it back in the ocean....don't want it drying up and dieing..." she stated as she held the starfish, which to her was a bit too slimy for her tastes to want to hold for a very long time, if she was younger maybe she could have simply thought it was cool, ow it was just really weird feeling.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:51 pm
User Image

Watching as Emma sent the ball his way, Kain smiled,
"You know, you really shouldn't underestimate my strength." he teased as the ball came flying at him. Just like before, Kain would bring his arms together to handle the impact of the ball and as a result the ball was deflected high up into the air. Glancing at Shira, Kain motioned for her to spike it towards the next person. "Let's see how much you've improved in my absence, Shira." he stated with a smile.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 am

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Picking his new uniform, Akkio was ready to jump back at work.
Willing to keep his word to Mirai, Akkio decided to focus on his job.
Making sure to keep tabs on everything that happened at the resort to ensure the comfort of their visitors so far.
As of now, his next rotation led Akkio to the bar which brought him to a discussion with his fellow workers.
Apparently a lady had been patronizing them through various beverages. And lucky enough she had come to achieve the 1000th drink sole by this establishment, which earned her a couple of prices.
Marveled by this, Akkio asked who the lucky lady was before his comrade would point at his direction.
With a slight frown he would notice she was missing... a few things.
"Did you deliver her prizes?"
Asked the kitsune to which the client gave a nervous laugh. Apparently everyone was scared of getting near her because some crazy random beast that would sweep them away should they try to get near her or surprise her. Making people be super cautious around her. Limiting themselves to serve her drinks whenever she walked by the bar and ordered something.
"You don't say..."
Said Akkio with a devious smirk since he loved challenges.
"Well, we can't exactly call our resort a 5 stars service if we can't pull off at least this much can't we?"
Picking up a plate he would pick a pair of drinks which Chillia had asked for last. Heading back into the resort while they prepared things. Showing up moments later with a white pocket square with a three point fold as well as a pink Carnation resting against it.
With the drinks ready, Akkio relaxed and made his way towards the brunette and the raven haired woman who accompanied them. While on his exterior he looked easy going, his senses were up, chasing for that beast that swept his colleagues away.
Unknown to him, the beast seemed to be away, which surprised him by the fact he had already reached the ladies without a single encounter. It would appear that luck was on his side for now.
"Excuse me ladies..."
Said Akkio to make his presence to be noticed by them before he would went as far as to get near the small table between them to place the drinks before addressing Chillia.
"I would like to apologize for our delay, but I would like to congratulate you in name of our Resort, for your patronage had scored the 1000th drink sold at this new bar we've installed in out faculties. As such we've brought you a pair of drinks on the house. But I would need to know your name in order to address the rest of the prizes."
Akkio would give a small pause, turning his gaze away from her, using his left hand to reach for the carnation in his pocket, using the three point folded pocket square behind it and with a swift motion would handle it next to Chillia's drink. With a small chuckle Akkio would share a small reverence towards the werewolf.
"Pardon my intrusion but please accept this token as my personal gratitude for your patience."

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 pm
sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Jessica Jetter

User Image

Saya

User Image

User Image

Herald

User Image

Miles

Carmen and Jessica both watched the game continue without comment.

Saya was still grinning as she watched Queen catch the starfish. "Yeah okay!" she agreed before taking the starfish back from Queen. She turned towards the ocean before hauling back and launching it back towards the water using some of her resonance force in the toss. Sand whirled around her slightly as the starfish rocketed into the air before coming down into the water almost out of sight. "Got it! It should be happy now right?"

SC laughed as she heard Mirai's response. "Well sure I could do that," she agreed. "I could teach him how to appreciate the wiles of a woman." She watched Mirai rummage around in her bag. She stuck out her tongue when Mirai pulled out a book. "Boo! You don't even want to play in the sand?"

Meanwhile two new figures showed up on the beach. Miles and Herald seemed to be walking together though they weren't talking that much. Whether or not this was because they had finished talking or never talked in the first place was unclear. Miles's expression lit up as he saw Noira relaxing on the beach. "Hey!" he called out to her, waving. As he reached her he knelt down next to her chair. "Uh, how are things going?" He asked curiously.

Meanwhile, Herald walked towards the volleyball game though unlike Miles he decided not to get involved immediately and instead watched it from the shore.  
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff