Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Burning Cards Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:22 am
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty kept her attention solely on Jessica, petting her gently as she monitored her soul. Her reaction was just normal yet Misty couldn't shrug off the feeling something was wrong with Jessica's soul. Nonetheless, she kept coddling her adorable hostage. The meistress's eyes closed and soon her nap would begin. The brunette would turn her eyes onto Fleur as the petite girl addressed her on such elegant matter that Fleur herself would notice, Misty was smiling, yet it wasn't mocking Fleur in any way as she previously did back at the dinning table. With a soft chuckle she kept patting Jessica as she stared at Fleur.

"coddling itself would not do the work as you've accurately said my lady..."

Replied Misty, praising Fleur's comment, once more using the demon's language. There wasn't any ill will or snide in her voice either.

"If I may add, it's just as pointless as me simply waiting on my turn to fight to try out just how much compatible we are. It would not only put myself in danger but her as well... compromising our team's offensive Quality as I'm sure you've been worried about this whole time...."

She replied softly, her voice slowly catching up with Fleur's tone, refining even further her french's speech. Patting her adorable hostage as she slumbered.

"I'm not sure if you understand how Meister's and weapons work but there's a big problem when the souls aren't compatible. Since it becomes nearly impossible for a Meister to even lift a weapon he or she is not compatible with without straining their bodies. If her body and soul are completely relaxed. I may be able to test just how compatible are we both. If I get lucky I may even understand what kind of Meistress is she, that way we may finally play as the pair Scarlet seems to want us to be."

Her hand finally stopped upon Jessica's head with a gentle stroke before Misty would attempt a soul resonance at an extremely low level, this was to prevent herself from harming the sleepy meistress as she tried to reach out for her soul.

OoC:

References
Scarlet's adventures Vol.1 Meet ????? The Queen of hearts

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 am
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

I am the Princess of Madness

And in the end, all will kneel before me

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

As Queen started to be pushed back she would began to feel the strength of The Black Swan. It was stronger than she might expect. Far from being a simple robot, it had been tailored by The Arena Master to be a genuine challenge for two incredibly strong beings such as Queen and Veritas. The Black Swan seemed to kick into a new gear suddenly launching up into the air at incredible speed, the shockwave blowing Queen backward. It's spinning continued as it slammed into Veritas who barely managed to block the attack before The Black Swan shot back down to the ground again. It slammed back onto the arena floor sending out another shockwave that headed towards Queen in an attempt to keep her off-balance. No sooner had it done so than the machine raised both its arms. There was a flash of electricity and both arms became large miniguns. It pointed one at Queen and one at Vertias. Both began to spin up and within seconds they roared to life firing armor-piercing rounds crackling with purple electricity. Vertias spun his scythe again but this time it was not fast enough. Bullets zipped past his spinning scythe, punching holes in his cloak and pinging against his armor in rapid succession.

Fleur gave a sigh but didn't criticize Misty's plan. I suppose it's better to find out now than later," she replied in her native language. "Just try not to have your "psycho" flare up, as Scarlet would say." Then as Misty began attempting a low level resonance with Jessica something strange happened. Her soul slowly began to melt. Or at least some kind of outer layer did, slowly running like wax as a second layer underneath it began to melt as well. Jessica whimpered in her sleep, clearly in pain as she seemd to struggle in her dreams.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:29 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Thanks to the axe she implanted into the ground as a defense, the shock wave wouldn't throw her, so that was a benefit, that she would be able to stop herself thanks to it. She figured it would come down, so she decided to act, having the axe pulled out of the ground, she began to jump backwards as to have herself distance herself from the landing point. when it landed she used her axe to block as best as she could to keep her footing. After she began moving, moving only because she heard the minigun spinning, and that was not a ice sound to hear, thanks to her natural speed she did have an advantage to move around and try avoid where it was moving the aim of the gun, since it was focusing on both of them the odds of out maneuvering the coordination of one gun by trying to be ahead of it was easier, with both it could be much more troubling. Since she was running around she didn't need her axe thus when she had the spare moment she threw it at the robot, which, at first wouldn't seem difficult, but regardless of what it hit or where it would hit hard, because the Axe was made of one of the heaviest metals one could find something queen used with her weapons, it helped her train with her strength and she used it to keep her self in shape.

This battle is to the strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image
-"Beat everything you can't outsmart and outsmart everything you can't beat. That's pretty much it, isn't it?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty would smile back at Fleur's remark stating it would be better to know now.
"Exactly, right on point my lady."
Misty praised Fleur's deductive skills once again before the brunette would give a slight frown as she sensed the outer layer melt away.
"What in the? .... oh?"
This made Misty turn her eyes on the sleepy meistress who seemed to be finding some sort of pain when the second layer began to melt as well. Misty merely gave a calming smile, closing her eyes as to help herself sense this phenomenon better. Humming lightly as she pampered Jessica with a hand, helping her endure as she kept stripping these fake layers.
"Now this is something I don't get to see every day my lady..."
Stated Misty, unsure if Fleur could perceive it or not, none the less it was low enough for Fleur to hear it but have her words get lost in the crowd's roar so it wouldn't reach Scarlet's ears.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:42 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Black Swan turned its shoulder as Queen threw her axe, allowing the weapon to slam into its heavy armor plating and bury itself there. While it had clearly cut through the armor - as evidenced from the sparks jumping out of the cut - it did not seem to have caused any major damage. The robot reoriented itself but before Queen could do the same herself she would feel something wrapping around her arms and legs. They were thin, white wires extending down from above. Looking up, Queen and the crowd would be able to see Veritas hovering above her, its scythe split into an X like a puppet cross. The wires grew from it and had come down to wrap around Queen while she was distracted by The Black Swan. Queen would lose feeling in her arms and legs once the wires wrapped around her and shortly after she lost control of them. Veritas began to move the puppet cross and Queen's limbs responded in kind. She began to run straight towards The Black Swan which turned its full attention on her. Both its miniguns fired at Queen whose puppet-master made no attempt to dodge them. The blasts hit her full force, pelting her with burning rounds that caused damage to her body. Fortunately Queen seemed strong enough to take the full burst of both miniguns though the damage they were causing her was nothing to sneer at. Puppet-controlled Queen jump towards The Black swan and landed a full powered solid kick directly to its chest. The blow was enough to push the machine back and cause a major dent in its frontal armor though the force of the armor was enough to rattle Queen's teeth as she kicked it. Queen then went for an upper-cut, slamming the machine right in what passed for its jaw causing its head to jerk upwards and it to stumble back once again. The machine quickly reoriented itself and slashed at Queen. Veritas meant for her to dodge it - which she did - but it hadn't anticipated the speed of The Black Swan. Before Veritas could move his controlling wires out of the way The Black Swan's purple energy blade cut straight through them, severing them completely and freeing Queen from Veritas's control.

Meanwhile, Scarlet was watching the fight with rapt attention. "Ugh, that's not good," she muttered as she watched Veritas take control of Queen. However, as the layers of Jessica's "soul" started to melt off Scarlet suddenly seemed to perk up. In one sudden blur of motion she drew her pistol and spun to face Misty, snapping off a quick shot that blew Misty's hair and missed the girl's head by inches. The *crack* of the shot caused Jessica to bolt upright fully awake, severing the resonance connection she had been sharing with Misty moments before. "I thought I told you to WAIT until your match began to resonate with her," Scarlet said, her eyes wide with anger. The suddenness of the near attack and rapid mood-swing seemed to surprise even Fleur who watched the encounter wide-eyed. "What did you not understand about that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:14 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen instatly noticed the feeling of the wires upon her arms and legs, which made her follow where they came, and LOW and BEHOLD the team mate decided to use her as a puppet, which would piss her off...but what pissed her off even more was he didn't eve use her to dodge, which after the kick and the punch to the robot she managed to get free thanks to the robot, she landed rolling a bit only to land on one knee and leg on the ground. "the robot can wait...." she stated looking away from the Robot they were fighting and staring at Veritas "seems someone needs some common sense" she stated as the axe that was lodged into the robot disappeared slowly until nothing was left. she would glance to Scarlet you Want people to see how strong our team is...fine...I'll play alone....but don't get mad when I go past your expectations" she stated figuring she wasn't gonna hear. the moment she spoke she disappeared from the arena. to everyone including the crowd she deemed to disappear completely, but within that same second she was in front of Veritas already nearing the beings throat, not only that her other hand was already trying to grab his weapon hand, to prevent him from fighting back "I was enjoying myself...playing weak,,,but you know...you just had to piss me off" she stated, if she was successful in this maneuver she would throw him at the robot, the moment the two would collide she would now be above them both readying her punch, which had her hand coated in darkness and black flames, being she was going t punch hard enough to break metal and with the added boost of her darkness and fire, she had full intentions to take out both the robot and Veritas in only one attack,

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:11 am
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

The shot would pass next to Misty, the strands of hair flew along the bolt's direction, gracefully falling back where they came from as Misty's eyes were fixated on Scarlet the very moment the hammer at the back of the fun was readied for detonating the bolt. Soon, there would be a change in Scarlet's eyes, dangerously looking at Misty as she claimed to have told her to wait until the match began to resonate with Jessica.
The brunette would keep her kind smile, not making any sudden movements so that Jessica could jump off her lap if she so wished. At any rate she would eventually stand up, letting Jessica to either sit, stand up or lay down on the bench. Walking towards Scarlet, lowering her head to meet up with the magician's current form which was slightly smaller than her.
"What part you say?"
Cooed the brunette with a chuckle.
"the part in which you indeed thought to told me instead of sharing it with me... you know I'm really curious."
The brunette would then place her hand beneath Scarlet's scarf having it drop something between the magician's bosom.
"Unless you find a way to have me listen to your thoughts I would suggest you speak things with me... after all, you know how much of a brute I am."
With a sly smirk she would retreat her hand and walk pass her to mix herself within the crowd. If Scarlet inspected herself she would find the round that nearly missed Misty's head. Although it was unknown at what time did she picked the round.
Misty needed to cool her head down. she knew better than to went all guns blazing at Scarlet. As Fleur said so, she needed to keep her psycho under control. For many reasons.
With Jessica out of the way, she was once again concerned about Queen's safety so her eyes were soon swollen into the arena, as Queen attempted to take her companion along with the foe.
"Just how long have I spaced out.?"
The brunette asked for herself.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:32 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

Neither Vertias nor The Black Swan had expected Queen to ramp up her power as fast as she did. Vertias looked up at Queen as she appeared directly in front of him. One could almost see the surprise in its face. Queen's grab connected and Veritas was thrown down towards The Black Swan. He slammed back-first into the machine causing it to lean backwards from the blow. Neither of them were able to dodge before Queen's fist hit home causing an explosion of darkness and fire wash over the arena. The crowd roared its approval again as the fire and darkness faded away. The attack had been a spectacular show in addition to a powerful blow. Shortly after the aftereffects of the attack faded everyone would be able to see the condition of both of Queen's opponents. Veritas was literally in pieces with his cape drooped over his ruined remains. The Black Swan was in a better condition but clearly the blow had affected it as well. It's armor was breached in multiple places and purple fire poured out of the gaping openings. Electricity crackled erratically over The Black Swan and it seemed to be slightly disoriented. A slow chant began to rise from the crowd becoming louder and louder until it shook the Arena floor. "QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN!"

Scarlet kept her gun leveled at Misty as she spoke to her. "What part of "you'll see" do you not understand? Do I need to spell it out for you? Do. Not. Resonate. With. Jessica. Before. Your. Match." Jessica was still sitting up in surprise, not entirely sure what happened. Her gun vanished from her hand as Misty turned away from her and she reached into her scarf, taking out the bullet and flicking it away without looking at it. Jessica seemed slightly scared at Misty's reaction. She could tell she and Scarlet were both upset. She didn't seem to notice anything that had happened to her soul. In a strange twist of circumstance she slowly walked back to where Fleur was seeing as she was the only one who didn't seem irritated. "W...what happened?" She asked the red-eyed kishin nervously. "A difference in methodology," Fleur replied simply. "Oh. Um...will they be okay?" "Probably." She looked back at Jessica who was still slightly behind her. "You know, you'll never get anywhere in life hiding behind people stronger than you." Jessica looked down at Fleur, nodding after a moment. "Y-yes, you're right," she admitted. "Of course I am." Jessica slowly walked around past Fleur and up to Misty, standing slightly next to and behind her. "Misty....are you okay?" She asked quietly. "I'm sorry if I did something to upset you."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen landed on the ground a few feet away from the two opponents, she looked around hearing the crowd "well...they were such weaker than I thought" she muttered before she looked back at the robot "Sorry heartless machine...its time to decommission you" she stated before disappearing, now being above the robot with her axe, now using her full strength. she was trying to run the robot through trying to slice it in half with her axe. What the teammate did wrong was 'use' her without even asking or without alert which ticked her off.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

With their little quarrel over, Misty was just observing the match, Queen had already overpowered the mechanical beast and for the looks of it, her partner as well. Ironically it was thanks to Jessica, Fleur and Scarlet's interference with the brunette that she was able to remain calm during all this time, otherwise she might had freaked out the moment Veritas showed he could control a person's body with those strings. Her curiosity had taken that valuable information from her, but in exchange she was sane enough to keep her distance from scarlet and look to cool her head off before regrouping.
Having Queen doing Queen thinks like being on top. Made it easier for the brunette to enjoy the rest of the show. Helping significally on her mental recovery as Jessica would finally join up and ask her if she was okay.
"me? oh of course sweetie. Why wouldn't I?"
Misty replied, her smile still warm and kind as if nothing had ever happened between the magician and the brunette.
"oh not at all Jessie, mommy and I were just having a little discussion. Now that is over everything will be just fine."
She assured with a soft chuckle.

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:51 am
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Black Swan didn't accept Queen's apology. Its swords phased into life and it raised its arms in an X to intercept Queen's attack. Apparently it still had fight in it yet. As Queen's attack crashed into it it was blown backwards again slamming against the Arena wall causing an explosion of sparks and a squealing of metal. The Black Swan was still reeling as it tried to regain its footing. In an attempt to buy itself time it launched its remaining rockets and fired both miniguns wildly at Queen, saturating the area with bullets and explosions.

Jessica allowed herself a small smile at Misty's response. "Um, okay," she replied. "I can't help getting the feeling...you were arguing over me though," she admitted. "I am the new one here right? The rest of you seem to know each other, except maybe Queen but she's out fighting right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:27 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen seemed to be blocked. which once she landed on the ground the ax disappeared again. The robot seemed to go on its's last rampage, firing everything it had or so it seemed. Queen moved around doing her best to avoid the attack, anytime it got close to touching her, she would teleport away from the damaging place. upon her final teleportation she would appear below the robot, slashing a sword to try and cut the miniguns in half to stop it from using them.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty chuckled at Jessica's comment.
"That's right Jessie, we're both selfish and want to keep you to ourselves only."
The brunette teased, obviously kidding as she poked the tip of the meistress's nose with her index.
"You're new here, but that goes the same for Queen, but it doesn't mean we are going to argue over any of you. Scarlet and I simply had a issue with our communication that's all. It's alright to be frustrated sometimes, especially for someone as usually meticulous as Scarlet to have this tinsy little detail slip away from her mean's age is catching up with her, wether she likes it or not."
the weapon replied with a cackle, as Queen would keep pressing on the fight down there.
"So don't worry Jessie, everything's alright."

OoC:

References

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:45 pm
King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

♠♠♠Scarlet♠♠♠

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
♦The Magician♦

Death is a joke...

And I'm the punchline

User Image

leur De℣alentine✤

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Arena Master

User Image

User Image

User Image

Queen's swing hit The Black Swan straight across its miniguns slicing them both in half. The cuts glowed white-hot before the minigun barrels split in half, the longer half falling to the ground with a loud *clang*. The Black Swan's miniguns spun uselessly for a few moments before it backed up again and out of range of Queen's sword. The machine was out of rockets and its miniguns were no longer functioning so it switched to its electrical blades. No sooner had its blades flashed into existence than it raised them in preparation for an attack. Before Queen could move she would suddenly feel a familiar loss of control in her limbs. The wires were wrapping around her. Veritas was still in a heap but countless wires were streaming from it to ensnare Queen yet again. This time though Vertias was clearly not happy with his victim. Queen's hand balled itself into a fist before Queen gave herself a hard uppercut at full power, knocking her up into the air. The crowd let out a loud "Oooooh!" as she did so. Veritas didn't bother to have Queen break her fall and she landed flat on her back cracking the ground of the arena floor beneath her. The Black Swan rushed at Queen as she slowly got to her feet and swung one of its swords. Queen stood still as the sword sliced into her drawing a gout of blood in a spray of crimson. Scarlet quickly looked back to the arena as the crowd cried out and saw that Queen was once again controlled. "Oh dear. Fight it Queen!" She urged the Kitsune.

Jessica blinked at Misty's comment before realizing she was kidding. "Oh, okay then," she replied sounding relieved. She looked between Scarlet and Misty. She could tell they had some kind of past but she had no idea what. Fleur walked up next to Misty and Jessica to watch the match. "Looks like your Kitsune is in trouble," Fleur noted, folding her arms and her wings. "You better hope she gets it together before that reaper thing gets her killed. The Arena Master won't stop even if someone dies."  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:32 pm
Nebbia d Argento

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lilith Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen seemed to get under the control over the partner again, which of course ticked her off even more than she was, once she was close to being cut, her eyes glared at all the pieces of the team mate that remained even the weapon it had, "I'm getting real tired of your s**t..." she stated as she seemed to focus on whatever was tieing her up and controlling her, as she did, Darkness seemed to seep from her body, which when it did she was able to move again, she looked at the robot "give me....a moment" she stated as she disappeared and appeared going to every piece of the team mate she could find and stomping on them to break them, this included the weapon the teammate created, she was going to completely destroy the teammate regardless if anyone wanted her to stop, he ticked her off enough to the point it was her mission to destroy him, then deal with the robot, after all she knew she can beat the robot alone.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces