Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Sairou - Byakko Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:43 pm
Fang-Yin still smiled, even though he sounded like he didn't want to go. "Nah... I'm sure my mom would love to have you. And my little brother will probably want to meet the guy who saved me." She looked to the side and scratched her head a bit, mumbling to herself. "And if I bring a guy home maybe the old lady'll leave me alone about marriage for a while longer..." She turned back, grinning again. "C'mon! Hearty stew, you know you want it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:02 pm
"Well i guess you won't leave me alone till i say yes, and since i could use a good meal..." He thought a bit then said "... OKay i guess ill go then." He gave a sliht smile and then said to her. "Okay so do you need anything else or are we gonna go now?" he asked, he wondered still to himself what was going on with him, anyone else he would have avoided and stuff why he care so much he was bedazzled.  

AtrimAngelos

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:58 pm
Slowly Shiga gathers her things as she begins to leave the village. Heading towards the capital, she lets out a yawn. "I hope I get there before it gets too dark."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:12 pm
Fang-Yin beamed at him. "You will?" She was probably more excited about the whole affair than she should be, but she knew her family would be happy to meet him. She shook her head out of the joy she was in and grinned at him. "No, I've got everything. Shall we walk together?"  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:39 pm
Nia nodded his head and began to walk with her. "I am nervious about going to dinner, I don't do to well meeting new people." He said as he walked beside her. "I don't knwo if this is a good idea."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:19 pm
Fang-Yin smiled encouragingly. "You'll do fine... They'll probably do most of the talking anyway." She turned to look ahead to the path again. "They're nice people, so they won't be rude or pressing or anything, I'm sure."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:02 pm
Nai was nervious for some od reason he followed her to the house" well we are here I guess shall we go inside?" he aske dher, as he stood looking at her waiting for her to lead him in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:45 pm
((Wow... took me long enough, right?))

Fang-Yin grinned and opened the door. She walked into her humble home, Nai following, hopefully. She set the basket down in the kitchen when she heard a familiar voice. "Sis?" She turned to see a young boy, who looked no more than 15. He smiled broadly and rushed over to give her a hug. His eyes turned to the man questionably. "Who's this guy?" He asked.

She glared. "Don't be rude... Nai saved me the other day, so I invited him to dinner tonight."

The boy's eyes brightened a hundred fold as he took Nai's hand and shook it. "Oh, well pleasure to meet you. Thatnks for saving my sister. She's pretty clumsy." Fang-Yin conked him over the head.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Nai "no thanks required I just did what i thought was right...ummm can i have my hand back now?" he said still being shaken a bit by him. "I hope I'm not intruding I understand its aspecial moment here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:27 pm
The boy released his hand and laughed a little, moving his hands to his hips. He turned to his sister, still grinning. "Well! He seems okay! You have my consent!"

Fang-Yin glared a bit in shock. "Consent for WHAT exactly?!" She quickly turned to Nai. "No, not really. I invited you for dinner, so I want to you stay."

Her mother walked in next, making the room almost seem crowded. She noticed the basket and picked it up, looking through the contents. "Looks like you have everything... Oh!" She said as she saw Nai. "Who's this?"

The younger girl smiled. "This is the guy I told you about. I asked him to dinner if that's okay."

The older woman smiled excitedly. "Oh, of COURSE it's alright!" It's a pleasure to have you!"  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:38 pm
"Thank You very much." He looked aorund and turned to the boy. "Ummm Consent? Consent for what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:04 pm
The boy maintained his broad grin. "Why marriage of course!" The room went silent. Fang-Yin stared , eyes wide. From the look on her face, one might think she was about to break someones neck. In truth, she was strongly considering it. The boy looked around after a moment. "Is something wrong?"  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:11 pm
Nai's heart nearly stopped. He didn't believe what he had heard. "Marrige...me?... Her?"" Nai head felt light and his body feel back hitting the gorund he was out for the count at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:59 pm
Fang-Yin stared for at Nai for a long moment in shock. She quickly whipped around to her brother (who has yet to be named) "Look what you did!!"

The boy glared back to his sister. "WHAT?! I was just stating the obvious!!"

She gripped his shoulders firmly. "It ISN'T obvious!! We're not getting married, you TWIT!" She conked him on the head again.

Finally, the sibling's mother walked in, wonder what all the commotion was about. The moment she spotted Nai, she shrieked. "HE'S DEEEEAAAD!! He must have had a heart attack!" She wailed, turning suddenly to Fang-Yin. "I thought he might be too old for yoooou...."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:19 pm
Nai began to wake up. "What's alla the nosie?" He got up and looked at all of them. "Oh yeah i remember." he stood up and looked at her brother. "Look here i may like the girl but..." he caught what he said. "I.... Well I. Oh great get knocked on the head and can't keep quite."  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff