Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
Role play: a quest, meet new ppl get to the goal :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP will prosper or crash and burn?
Yup, it will live!! rise RP, rise!!!
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Yeah it could, if i wanted it to... MUAWHAHAHA!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe, ill give it a try...
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Maybe not, who knows...
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No! i shall make sutre of it!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Master Hatake Kakashi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:22 pm
windgear
*turns to Rouka*"hey Rouka do you have a bat or something with some range I could use?"
"A bat...don't even bother.I don't want to waste any more time here.Besides,I don't think a bat would help very much so let's just get going."#I'm starting to think that going with these two isn't such a good idea.#  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:17 pm
"Leaving now isint a wise idea... that attack that happened yesterday could be led by someone very dangerous... It would be wise if we waited here at least a couple of more hours to get thing stright and chart a course. I know your must be impatient but rushing isint a good idea right?"
*She finishes cleaning up and Rioka over hears the conversation* Rioka: "Your going too, Wouka!! why!!! can i come please I can help!"*Rouka bends down to her* "No, you have to stay and help mom ok? She knows I would have to leave sooner or later you have to understand im not really her daughter..." Rioka: "Neither am I! So i can go too right!?" Rouka:"No, Your too young and your powers are unstable when you're older you will understand it ok?"*Rioka nods and Rouka goes up stairs to change and gather somethings. She calls Rioka and she goves her something to give to wind gear. It's a sword, its pretty light but looks resistant and very sharp it looks like its been well taken care of* Rioka: My sister want me to give you this" *shows him the sword*  

Alkaria Nimune

Master Hatake Kakashi

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:41 pm
babyRouka
"Leaving now isint a wise idea... that attack that happened yesterday could be led by someone very dangerous... It would be wise if we waited here at least a couple of more hours to get thing stright and chart a course. I know your must be impatient but rushing isint a good idea right?"
*She finishes cleaning up and Rioka over hears the conversation* Rioka: "Your going too, Wouka!! why!!! can i come please I can help!"*Rouka bends down to her* "No, you have to stay and help mom ok? She knows I would have to leave sooner or later you have to understand im not really her daughter..." Rioka: "Neither am I! So i can go too right!?" Rouka:"No, Your too young and your powers are unstable when you're older you will understand it ok?"*Rioka nods and Rouka goes up stairs to change and gather somethings. She calls Rioka and she goves her something to give to wind gear. It's a sword, its pretty light but looks resistant and very sharp it looks like its been well taken care of* Rioka: My sister want me to give you this" *shows him the sword*
"Yes,and what was your point in that?Obviously we all know how dangerous it is,we can leave now.Besides,you seem to be the only one who has a problem with it."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:50 pm
*nods* it's agreed lets head out now *grabs his sword and disperses it in thin air.*  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

windgear

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:07 pm
Master Hatake Kakashi
windgear
*turns to Rouka*"hey Rouka do you have a bat or something with some range I could use?"
"A bat...don't even bother.I don't want to waste any more time here.Besides,I don't think a bat would help very much so let's just get going."#I'm starting to think that going with these two isn't such a good idea.#

what do you think I'm some crazy master swordsman with some wicked sword? at least with a bat in the back of the head the foe would fall leaveing them open to another attack. also I won't have to touch something I don't know of which might be poisonous. I don't know about you but I only know some frist aid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:50 pm
windgear
Master Hatake Kakashi
windgear

what do you think I'm some crazy master swordsman with some wicked sword? at least with a bat in the back of the head the foe would fall leaveing them open to another attack. also I won't have to touch something I don't know of which might be poisonous. I don't know about you but I only know some frist aid.
"So what will you do if we go into battle?Just sit on the sidelines?That wouldn't be very safe,but if that's what you would like to do,it's fine by me.Now,where exactly are we going?"  

Master Hatake Kakashi

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:47 pm
we are heading to the east, there is where we should find.....what we are looking for.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:07 pm
*she hears him out, rolls her eyes then goes up to get changed. When she comes back down she has a note at hand and sets it in thekitchen couter. She head back into the leaving room she has a battle out fit on, well it lookslike normal clothes but she has boots and gloves a skirt and a shirt that matches the skirt. She has a sword wrapped insome clothe that she carries on her back.*"Well i warned you all, but im still going... you need a ladies touch along the way anyways"*She says with a smile and a wink, by the stair case she hasset down a bag that has somethings, apparently its useful stuff*  

Alkaria Nimune

Master Hatake Kakashi

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:16 pm
"Tsu,you should lead the way,I don't know where we are going and I don't think either of them do."#He even knows where to find him?This is much easier than I thought it would be,I just hope that we're after the same person#  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:25 am
"I can hold my own. so let's get this show on the road."  

windgear

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:35 pm
*Rouka picks up her bag* If we head east, we will problably bump into Nai Village, said to be know for paranormal reasons, dont get much contact from the outside world. It's like thay live in a difrent time period. *Rioka is staring at them as they ready to leave* Rioka: "Will you be gone for a long time?"*Rouka goes toward her and gives her a hug.* "Dont worry, i'll be fine, but... take care of mom for me ok?"*Rioka nods, Rouka heads out ahead of the guys* "Well are we going or not? Or are you waiting to become old rocks?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:57 pm
"So,do you mind telling me more about this village?I think that we should stop there if you know where it is."  

Master Hatake Kakashi

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:24 pm
*She goes toward the side of the house, they follow, she moves a stone and opens an underground passege* "It's supposevely a 'secret' village, it's unknown to the world, except for some choice people. Those who know about it and traveled there have had encountered ghosts, globlins, aliens... paranormal stuff to any normal human. But they just live together calmly along with some humans and stuff. But there is some risk to staying there...*she extends her hand toward the passege and a symbol draws it self infront of her hand, it glows red and the torches light them selves up leading the way* We might encounter trouble along the way, but maybe it will be worth it. They villigers may be reclusive ut have information unknown to many.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:38 am
*Tightens his mask once again and pulls a kunai from his pocket.He looks over at the others and runs into the tunnel*"I don't know about the rest of you,but I'm not just going to stand here.If you're coming then let's go."#I'm almost positive,he has to be here.#  

Master Hatake Kakashi

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:28 am
"He wait up!! You can't go in there like that!! *Gounzu keeps running and to his suprise... he runs into a wall. Rouka come down running in after him and finds him sitting infront of the wall rubbing his face*"I forgot to mention the tunnel is sealed. Its to keep anybody from using it, except those that can actually open it.*She gets closer to the wall placing her hand on an odd symbol, it opens it and the tunnel is free.* " A lil patience wouldnt kill ya..." "I had to learn that the hard way..."*She says softly, allmost unable to hear her. You continue down the tunel and in a matter of minutes your in the outside of the city in the middle of of a lush forest in a small clearing, you see a clear water pond and nothing but the deep blue sky above. * "You guys ok?"  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff