Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Hokkan - Iferui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:08 am
Midori followed the Attendant to the shrine that was located in a beautiful garden. She wanted to stay and admire the garden, but she didn't want to be left behind. When the Attendant opened up the doors, the first thing she saw was the statue of one of the gods on the cover of the book.
'I guess that's a statue of Genbu.' she thought as she walked inside. When the Attendant started to talk, she looked to where the items he spoke of were. She stared at the items for awhile untill she noticed that Hikitsu was on his knees now.
'What's he do-Oh, he's praying... Does that mean I have to pray too? But I'm not sure how to pray here, maybe they do it differently here... Oh well, if I do it in a manner they don't like, then I'll just say... I'll just say.... It's the way a Priestess prays! Yeah!'
Midori quietly walked up and then bowed down to the statue, closed her eyes and prayed to Genbu, praying for a safe journey.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:13 am
After a few moments, Hitkitsu stood, brushing his messy, white bangs out of his eyes. He walked quietly out of the Shrine to wait for the Priestess to be finished. He turned and admired the garden, amazing at how perfect it was. The attendant stood nearby, ready to assist them to their rooms. He glanced over at Midori and smiled a bit. She really was cute.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:07 pm
Midori slowly lifted her head and stared at the statue for a bit.
'I hope my prayer got through...' she thought. Getting up, she noticed Hikitsu had already finished his prayer. She looked around, spotting his white hair from the outside of the entrance. She walked over to Hikitsu.
"Hey, Hikitsu..." She whispered as she gently tugged on his sleve.
"Didn't that man," Midori quickly pointed to the attendant, " say that I was to get something from here to help me find the other Warriors?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Hikitsu turned to look at her, a soft smile on his face. "Yes, the necklace and the mirror that is on the alter. Would you like me to go with you to get them?" He held out his other arm and motioned for her to lead the way. Once they'd gotten back in the shrine, he went up to the alter. "Here, these will both help you."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Midori nodded.
"Yes, if you don't mind going with me. I-I'd rather not go alone... " She followed Hikitsu back to the shrine, then to the alter. She stared at the alter.
'I guess I'll have to get them now...' She reached her hand out to get the necklace first. Midori carefully picked it up, trying her best not to damage it, she did the same with the mirror.
'They're so... Beautiful..' she thought in awe.
"Okay, I guess we can let the men lead us to our rooms." she said, turning to Hikitsu while carefully holding the necklace and mirror in her arms.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:49 pm
He nodded, "I'll make sure they place us close to eachother, in case something sould happen." He smiled softly at her and followed the man into the beautiful palace. They first went to Midori's room, it was beautiful with a certained bed, table and chest. Rich rugs covered the floor. The attendant turned to her, "Lord Hikitsu is right next door. Some food and drink will be brought to you immediately."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:25 pm
Carefully holding the mirror and necklace, she walked quickly inside her room, placing them on the wood-polished table. Midori then walked outside to where the man and Hikitsu was.
"So, Hikitsu will be right next to my room? Good..." she said, talking to the attendant. She was a bit nervous that they would be seperated.
"Hikitsu, what do I do now?" she asked since she still was a bit nervous in such a big Palace.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:44 pm
He smiled and lightly touched her hair. "Let me put my things down and I'll come back alright?" He didn't want to leave her alone either, scared something might happen to her. "We can have some refreshements and talk if you'd like."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:16 am
"'Kay." Midori said as Hikitsu went to put his things in his room. She glanced around and smiled inwardly.
'It's like being in some big-shot hotel, or, what's it called, a suite. Except much more old fashioned and chinese-ish.'
Midori, after checking that there was nothing behind her, leaned on the wall, waiting for Hikitsu.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:02 am
His room was very nice as well, but he immediately put his bag down and went back toward Midori's room. He smiled when he came up to her. "There, that didn't take long. Come on, we can sit and talk if you like, I understand you wouldn't want to be alone in such a foriegn place. I'll keep you safe though, I promise. I'll always be here to help, when ever you need it."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:42 pm
Midori stared at Hikitsu and what he had said.
"Really? Thanks, Hikitsu. It means a lot..." she grinned. She then glanced to the table with the mirror and the necklace. Slowly, she walked over to them.
"Hey, how exactly do I use them, Hikitsu? I want to start looking for the other Warriors as soon as I can!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:29 pm
"Well, I'm not sure, but I think the mirror will tell you if you are close to a Seishi. As for the necklace, that will help you summon the beast god!" He smiled a bit and sat in a chair. His thoughts drifted to his home and family again... he hoped they were doing alright.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:43 pm
Midori carefully picked up the mirror and held it in front of her. She started to walk around the room, pointing the mirror. It started to glimmer. Midori gasped aloud. After watching it more clearly, it showed the sign a sign.
"Hikitsu! Hikitsu! What sign is this one? Does that mean another Warrior is close?!" She rushed over to Hikitsu, the closer she got, the more clearer the sign showed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:03 pm
He chuckled, "That is the symbol for Hikitsu. There is a warrior close, it's me." He smiled and patted her back, "But that is indeed, how you use it. So, we just have to travel around until the mirror shows us we are close, then we go get him or her."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:44 pm
Midori smiled sheepishly, feeling a bit embarassed.
"Well, at least we know it works. I just hope that the journey won't be too long. If I stay here too long, I'm gonna start to miss my family and friends... Oh no!" Midori exclaimed.
"I just remembered! I had a big test tomorrow at school! How am I suppose to pass the test when I'm here?! This isn't good.... Who knows how many tests and big projects I'll miss while I'm here looking for the other Warriors...." Midori took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff