Submit

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:12 pm
((w00t))

"Yeah. Here." Sunrise said with a forced smile as she started playing with the eends of her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:03 am
(He didn't believe that I could be loud.)

"Thanks." Emily took it and put it away before looking at Sun. "What's wrong Sun?"

Austin heard Emily and quietly looked at Sunrise. "What's up Sun? You'd never even think of handing her the book normally."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:39 pm
Sunrise glanced up briefly but then immersed herself in the ends of her hair again, searching for split ends.
"What makes you think smething's wrong? Nothing's wrong," Sunrise muttered, her face tinging pink. She wasn't even convincing herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:56 pm
"HMMMMMMM. The fact that you never play with your hair." Austin began a mock think. "You always play with Em's hair, but you never play with yours unless somethings eating you."

"He's right you know." Emily came over to Sunrise and sat on the desk. "Just tell us Sun."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:27 pm
((I truly have no idea where this is going, I just feel like making sunrise emo for some reason))

"I'm not a ray of hope," Sunrise murmured so qietly she'd be surprised if Emily and Austin heard her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:12 pm
(I'll improvise since we've done a lot of this lately. Incase you forgot, I just made Emily dance on the Slytherin table in a bikini.)

"You are so a ray of hope." Emily hugged her close. "You wouldn't believe the miracles you've worked on my life. You've given me so much strength since my father passed on."

"Emily's right Sunrise." Austin moved over to Emily. "She's strong, but I know very well she wouldn't have made it without watching how strong you've been through it all."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:06 pm
"Like I already said, there's no hope left for me," Sunrise said. "I mean, my Mum died when I was ten, that was bad enough for me, mentally that is. Then, my dad has a flipping mental breakdown so I've been stuck taking care of him like he's my baby or something, and I have no idea what I'm doing half the time, and...and I miss my mum, and...dammit," Sunrise whispered as she started ranting and her voice broke.

It's been five bloody years, you'd think I could refrain from doing this, Sunrise thought to herself angrily as tears sprung to her eyes and she buried her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:41 pm
"Sun, I know it's hard, and all we can do is cling to each other. I miss my dad, and my mum is gone all the time so I feel like a single parent." Emily wrapped an arm around Sunrise.

"I'm sorry for both of you. It doesn't help that you're both muggleborn." Austin bit his lip as he tried to think of something comforting to say.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:26 pm
"I'm just worried that...that if something really bad happens...to either of you two...I could end up like my dad," Sunrise said, her voice shaking dangerously. "Or if that doesn't happen I could get cancer like my mum and die, or...or anything." Sunrise pulled her face out of her hands and looked at her friends fearfully.
"God I'm being so stupid...everyone has problems, I know...
"It just...it just never stops, does it?" she asked Emily.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:26 am
"Nope life sucks that way." Emily smiled. "Life sucks, but that's why you have to kick it in the bottom and say 'you're not going to get me down."

"And don't worry about us, we're both going to be here for a long time." Austin smiled. "If anything you should worry about that."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:16 pm
Sunrise let out a shaky laugh, shaking her head.
"Thank you," she said quietly, wiping her eyes on the back of her hand. "I'm just such an emotional mess aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:11 pm
"You have a right to be Sun." Emily smiled and hugged Sunrise tightly.

((Ha, I finally got caught up. mrgreen LH isn't going to completly eat me.))  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:42 pm
((Huzzah!))
"Yeah, but...I mean, I'm just randomly getting all emo in the middle of...of frigging detention!" sunrise said shakily. "There is sooooo something wring with me," She muttered, pulling her face back into ther hands. "I think I might be depressed."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:45 pm
"Alright, so you know how my dad died in June? Well in July I was so depressed I couldn't see any reason for living. I turned suicidal Sun." Emily spoke quietly.

"You what?" Austin looked sharply at Emily. "Emily Kathryn Wixom, if you ever commit suicide I'll spit on your grave. Same goes for you Sunrise. Nobody should ever commit suicide. It's stupid."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:53 pm
"It's not entirely stupid Austin," sunrise said quietly. "It's almost poetic if you think about it. I mean...when all you want is to...get out of this flesh prison you've been capacitating for however innumerable years.... And you're so tired...so tired of being sad or lonely or really anything at all...tired of existing...there's actually a aong like that..." Sunrise began humming under her breath.

"So I'll take another Drink Me, Baby
And slowly I'll disappear
And wear my life like a barbed-wire necklace
So let's play Truth...or Dare.
"

"All you want is to get away."

((It belongs to Anna Nalick. I strongly recommend it.))  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff