Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:06 am
Rianna hid a small smile and clasped her hands together behind her. "That's a poor excuse for not telling but... I won't press you to share your feelings and past if you don't want to" she said rocking on her heels. Rianna turned to face the newcomer. "And who are you?".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:08 am
Mano studied Rianna expressionlessy before lowering his head again. He nodded in agreement and fell into silence.  

Suteki_Demora

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:10 am
Kario simply watched the conversation between Mano and Rianna as he waited for the fourth being's reply. ...as for Mano's situation, its none of my concern unless it gets personal for me or for Rianna....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:33 pm
"A human that hates humans." Nathan says thoughtfully. "Most intriguing. He turns to the male Neko. "No, I do not mind at all. I am half demon. I realize that means that I am also half human but I have every right to be distrustful of humans." The half demon shakes his head. "I will not trouble you with my past. I may be able to learn to trust him, in time. That is, assuming you let me travel with you." Finally, he turns to the female Neko. "My name is Nathan."  

CainZeros

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:00 pm
Rianna looked at Nathan. "Pleasure to meet you". She said giving a small bow. "And may I ask why you wish to join us?". Her tail swished absently while she awaited response.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:03 pm
Mano looked up. "As you wish" He said to Nathan. He waited for everyone to settle their suspicions for the time being although he knew that no one would trust each other even if everything was resolved in this place at this time.  

Suteki_Demora

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:23 pm
Kario nods at the explanation then turns his eyes towards Rianna.

"Well, the more the merrier, they say... We could use a group of companions, right? What do you say?" he asks before yawning, "Also, shall we bunk down for the night? It's still about midnight.... I think we can afford the rest, for now. We may not be so lucky later on this trip that we are to travel on."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:10 am
((Ummm..Waiting for Mr. Ownage.))  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:36 pm
"My quest is simple." Nathan replies. "Tell the king of Lanasia my suspisions of the humans' true intentions and crush them in battle. However, resting sounds like a good idea." The half demon knows his theory about the humans may be considered outlandish, but at the same time it was easily possible.

(OOC:Sorry about that. Haven't gotten on as much lately.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:29 am
((Don't worry about it. Gee they have really changed the look of gaia haven't they? Well I will post tommorrow coz I got to go to bed!))  

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:10 am
Mr.Ownage
"My quest is simple." Nathan replies. "Tell the king of Lanasia my suspisions of the humans' true intentions and crush them in battle. However, resting sounds like a good idea." The half demon knows his theory about the humans may be considered outlandish, but at the same time it was easily possible.

(OOC:Sorry about that. Haven't gotten on as much lately.)

Rianna nodded. "Ok, we shall rest". She walked over to the tree and leaped on to one of the large branches. "I will take the first watch....if that's ok with everyone?". She sat down expectantly and stared down at them, amber eyes glowing in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:50 pm
"I trust the senses of a Neko as much as I trust my own." Nathan replies. "You should do well on watch." He lays down on the grass, making sure to keep the human where he can be easily seen. The half demon still has no reason to trust this human, and as such does not. Besides, humans are not to be trusted. Especially if my theory is correct.  

CainZeros

Suteki_Demora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:03 pm
Mano gazed at Nathan before lowering himself on to the ground, his back against a tree. "Thank you Rianna, for allowing me to accompany you". He said before closing his eyes. And now I can finally get my revenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:10 pm
Rianna looked at Mano. "It was nothing.." she said, blushing slightly. She shifted her gaze to Kario. "Don't worry about me. You get some sleep." Rianna said. She crouched low on the branch and prepared herself for a long night and for anything that might try to harm her or her friends.

Kiki took a long stare at the two new comers - especially Mano - before jumping on to the branch next to Rianna's and stared out upon the still dark land.

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:26 pm
Nathan drifts into a light sleep. The half demon will be refreshed when he wakes up and able to wake up at a moments notice. It is a skill he has perfected over the years.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff