Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:08 pm
Hearing what the Fuhrer Had said to him, Without so much as a word He started working on the paperwork faster then never before.Thinking"If this gets me Promoted...Then I 'll have more authority...But still I'll respect the Kind...Devoted,Lovable fuhrer of ours,I love my Job".The paperwork started to dwindle down faster and faster as if he was on FIRE.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:10 pm

Riza smiled. "Sir you seem to be re-juvinated." Black Hiyate yawned before trudging over to Roy. The huskie placed his head on Roy's lap.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:06 pm
"Yes,Very much so"Roy said to Riza Still Focused In all of the Paperwork he was working on."If I finish all this By the Time The Fuhrer Returns, she'll be so Impressed she'd have to give me a Promotion."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:23 pm

Riza sighed and shook her head in slight dismay. The woman then picked up her novella once more and commenced to reading.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:23 am
((*had no clue how to join* drat...it looks fun too...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:09 pm
DarkRybrin
((*had no clue how to join* drat...it looks fun too...))
((Well...You could always bump into Envy or someone*Sadisticly smileing*))  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:17 pm
*Nes could hear them he walked over to them and said* Hey... could you keep it down Mustang? Be more like her *he pointed to Hawkeye* nice and quiet *he groaned then smiled at Hawkeye before returning to where he was before*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:31 pm
" stare ....One of these days I'm gonna Court marshal That useless twit..."As He continued on with is Paperwork........"buttkissing Nobody who thinks hes all that...."Shaking his head Almost finished with the Paperwork."Cant even show is face but once a month."  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:34 pm
You just dont think I come in that much because your too busy sleeping... *he growled at Mustang, he wasnt one to talk, Mustang drooled on his paperwork sometimes and the less paperwork Mustang did became Nes' paperwork*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:34 pm
((*confused* but Adenine is not a State Alchemist yet, nor does she even know homnculi exist....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:54 pm
RedSesshomaru
You just dont think I come in that much because your too busy sleeping... *he growled at Mustang, he wasnt one to talk, Mustang drooled on his paperwork sometimes and the less paperwork Mustang did became Nes' paperwork*
Wow...Didnt know that...Thanks Buddy!!*Creates a new file Named"Papers for Nes"And dumps 2/3 of the stack into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:50 pm

Riza blinked. She sighed then placed her novella down. "Stop fighting you two,"Brown eyes glared at the two men."You two are always fighting like a bunch of four year olds!" Black Hiyate barked to back Riza up somewhat.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 pm
((*still plotting on how to join*))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 pm
Kasumi walked over to them her foot tapping on the ground holding her unsheethed sword in her right hand glaring at Nes and Roy clearly she was really getting annoyed with the two of them.

"If you two don't learn to shut the hell up I'll personaly shut both of you up for good!"

Kasumi raused her voice at them holding up her sword then lowering her sword placing it back in it's sheeth still glaring them them. She turned to Riza for a second wondering how she had not shot one of them yet. Then she turned back to the two men and crossed her arms hoping that what she said would shut them up.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:56 pm
Holding a stack of papers as Adenine came around the corner, the stack she was carrying probably taller then her, she tried to go slowly to get all of the new paperwork, her reports on the research she was doing, to ma'mm Fuhrer, all on the human alchemy she worked with under her sister's influence, mostly on retro viruses, better healing techniques, and the strange people she had been told to study, who apparently were scientific disasters, all legend and no proof. Stumbling through the door way, trying not to spill all the papers, she ran right into Riza, not being able to see around what she was carrying.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff