Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakura Kiss ~ An Ouran High School Host Club Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.
Cosplay and Conventions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:38 pm
Bloody Rose Alchemist
orenjineko
[~.NittleGrasper.~]
Fake deaths in photoshoots...? xD

I would love to see a Battle Royale one...

I do like the idea of a "spoiler" tshirt... I'd get stabbed for that. Do they really sell those?

Yup. XD My fav is the "The philosophers's stone...IS PEOPLE!" one...XD It's the best...Before anyone knew it was the funnies thing to see some guy trying to wak down the hallway and tons of people pointin' like "Oh, shi-! Nooooo! Spoiler! AH!"...XD People make me laugh...

I hate the Edward spoiler....DAMN.
But I noticed how pretty much all of Vic's characters DIE in the end.
Haha, 'Don't hit people with your automail.'

If someone was cosplaying Harry (that can happen.........) but didn't read the sixth book (or all of it) I would have a shirt saying "Dumbledore dies on page 556. Hey, at least I didn't tell you that Snape killed him!

rofl The 6th book is one of the best so far... the 5th was kinda... so-so. XP

That's a pretty awesome spoiler shirt right there. You could make millions just by selling that. xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:49 pm
I can't wait for my next cosplay!!! Kingdom Hearts II!!! whee heart sweatdrop  

Fame Is Now Injectable

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:36 am
When are you going to do your KHII cosplay? Pics please? *Tamaki puppy eyed look* (When it's finished or when you can... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:54 pm
Of course pics shall follow! XD But we're not doing that one until the spring, I'm afraid, my dear. emo

I'm just gonna think it gives me plenty of time to get my act together for that one. ^^  

Fame Is Now Injectable

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:01 am
Aww...

But spring time is the perfect time to do cosplay! (Cherry Blossom festival...) Plus, it's not too cold, not too hot...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:26 pm
[~.NittleGrasper.~]
Aww...

But spring time is the perfect time to do cosplay! (Cherry Blossom festival...) Plus, it's not too cold, not too hot...

Maybe where you are. Spring here means super humidity and lots of thunder storms. ^_~ Yay for me moving. XD  

Fame Is Now Injectable

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:25 pm
Gather round, kiddies! Ryo is going to tell you a cosplay story that happened to her at an anime con! =D

*opens up big picture book*

So there she was, right? Just innocently trying to do the macarena while cosplaying as Duo Maxwell, when a fangirl and two of her friends come up to her. They say to her:

"You're cosplaying as Duo; I NEED TO HUG YOU!"
And so Ryo was like " eek Oh hell yeah."

So she got mauled and glomped to death. The end.

(There's more, but I'm laaaaazy~ 8D)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:08 pm
I'm cosplaying Haruhi at CNAnime!!!

Yeah, I have the blazer (it's a draker blue than in the series though) and the pants and the shirt.

All I need is a tie (I can borrow one from my brother or dad though) and a wig. ^^

Itazu

Bloody Rose Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:15 am
If me mom lets me cosplay, I'll go as Edward.
I REALLY want his jacket!xD

Oh, sweet story Ryoga!!
Hehheh.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:48 am
The Otakon was not to long ago, and I was able to get some pictures of some host club characters!

Tamaki, Nekozawa, and . . . ?

Kyoya! <3

Hunny! =3

I was sad, though, since I had run into twin cosplayers but. . My camera ran out of batteries. D=<
I think there was also another pair of twin cosplayers, but I missed them.

Oh, and there was a Mori. . He was with the Hunny I took a picture of but. . When I went to take a picture of the two he, like, ran away. xD
He was totally a Mori guy.

Yeah, thought I'd share.

Ko-Toni

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:08 pm
Ryo died!? TT__TT *pheonix downs*

Wow! I missed a lot while I was gone! XP Congrats on your cosplays!

@ Ko-Toni: That Bun-Bun plushie the Hunny cosplayer has... O_o; I want it!
---
I finally know how to use the sewing machine! xD So, when I can get some money, I'm going to attempt a real cosplay sometime... this year... or spring of '07... or Christmas... >.>;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:43 pm
XP Neko-chan misses being Tamaki-sama. It was fun...Alas, I must learn to be the perfect Riku-sama now. XD This'll come back with HIGHLY interesting pics...Yay for me and Haycock being cosplay lurvers. XD  

Fame Is Now Injectable

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:51 am
Okay, so I'll be the perfect Riku if I quit wolfing down cookies and slim jims...XD My mummy bought me a secret stash of munchies to keep in my room...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:27 pm
I'm heading to Anime Vegas this weekend. My daughter will be dressed as Hunny. There's an official Ouran cosplay gathering there on the first day. I'll try to get some pics to share with everyone! (Myself and the rest of my group will be dressed as characters from Hellsing instead of our original Host Club plans because Kota Hirano - the manga-ka of Hellsing - is going to be there.)  

Miss Relena

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:40 pm
Sweet. ^^  
The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games