Reply The Industrial Guild
Welcome! (First post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazemin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:10 am
Hello...I'm new to this guild, obviously. I'm baffled to see that it's the only one of it's type! Wth?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:18 pm
sorry for such a delayed responce but as you can see the guild is in a slow phase but hopefuly once classes start back up people will be posting again.  

dagrossman
Crew

mindparasite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:41 pm
im new here, mah name is Rob, i like Skinny Puppy, and anything i can find on myspace music....i also am an industrial artist and hope to play a show in the near future wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:45 am
I'm not really new here.. I used to be here under a name [orgasmask] but I forgot my password.  

[Master InuYasha]

M.alkaVian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:24 am
Yay, I got accepted. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:02 am
I've been around this site for a while...never joined many guilds...now I have an addiction to joining guilds. ^_^ but I do <3 industrial  

Vulnerose

Zambe

Crew

High-functioning Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:29 am
Welcome to the Guildies! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:47 pm
Battousai Oni
Looks like I got the first post unless Gaia is lagging. Anyway this sounds like a kickass guild and thanks for inviting me. 3nodding

Ditto. Thanks for letting me in. ^_^  

Vedic

Muffin Cruncher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:46 pm
Hello, I'm new to this guild.

I've got a wild love for EBM artists, such as Combichrist and Psyclon Nine.

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:29 pm
The electronic movement in general rocks my socks.  

Vedic

Achtundachtzig

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:04 pm
'Ello there, just joined... :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 pm
hey
im a total noob to this "guild thing"
hoping it will turn out for the best
im obsessed with Industrial
and as soon as i get it started up i will link y'all up to the band im working on  

MasterUbad

kingu ghidorah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:23 pm
Hi all, yep I'm new to the whole Guild thing too (actually I'm new to the whole Gaia thing also). Sounds like a cool place to chat though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:47 pm
Hallo!
I'm new too.
heart
I'm also on the other Industrial guild and
I see one or two familiar faces, er...Avies.

AshesandGashes

Trau Mir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:36 am
TO: Industrial Guild
DATE: 01.05.07
RE: Acceptance to Guild

---

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been accepted to this guild, and I would like to formally greet all of you.

Greetings.

That aside, I would like to introduce myself. Travizmo is a designation that...well...is a designation that fits for the time being, the time being a time where I needed a designation and decided to play off of my own name in an attempt to create a designation that wasn't already taken. Given the circumstances of finding a more suitable designation, I will assign myself this new, more suitable designation.

eek

Anyway, I'm a guy who is a little older than most people here, and I'm a guy who'd been stomping while many were still suckling at the teet (not pointing fingers here, nor am I making an attempt to sound 7331 or 1337 or however the hell you kids type it, just accept it). I used to go to a lot of industrial shows in my Pittsburgh hey-days. My favorite show is a toss-up between a sweaty-sticky Lacuna Coil concert where I got Christine sweat on me, drinking red deaths while watching Assemblage 23, or a sheet metal burlesque show (use your imagination). In a sea of crushed velvet and pleather, I was the bald kid in the combat boots, army fatigues, and leather trenchcoat...like the love-child of Morpheus and Scott Ian.

I'm here to talk, I can't wait until they (hopefully) add tattoos, and I wish they had a bald head for avies.

That is all.

EDIT: New name initialized. Starting friend confusion sequence. stressed  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas