Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:22 pm
Pensuke looked at her as she jumped into the pool and he thought to himself. Shouldn't she be in class? The quick thought passed his mind and without even noticing it he wrote it down on his notebook. He looked down and sighed "Sometimes my brain tells my body what to do without informing me." He set down his notebook and he fell onto his desk with his legs leaking blood and he looked down at them dazed and confused. When did my legs get those cuts? The thought passed through his mind and floated around in it for a while until Pensuke just fell right out of his chair of blood loss and he said "Aww great not again."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:29 pm
Fuji's eye twitched as he watched the other fall over. He got up and leaned over a desk looking down at the other," Um...why are you bleeding?" He asked as he moved a hand picking the other up by the arm and pushing him into the chair slightly holding him up with one hand." Are you jinxed or something?" He asked as he looked at the blood,"...Are you dying?" he looked slightly scared.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:39 am
Eloqui
Toxicating Poison

Nearly choking on sweet bran-muffin Raine sputtered. "Eck!" After setting down the muffin and turning around she saw that it was Dantalion and smiled. Leaping up, she hugged him, nearly tackling him on the bed. "Your safe! Danta your safe!" Nuzzling her head on his chest she smiled.

"Oh... you want some?" She reached into the paper bag of baked goods pulling out another. Releasing her tight grip around his waist she picked up the muffin and placed it on his lap.

Smiling he took up the gift and put it too his mouth, it tasted good. Shame we did'nt get a chance to eat some of Azags falafel. He smiled even more at the thought of the spicy, exotic taste. "Cours I'm safe." He said once he had finished and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm practicaly hire to the underworld." He said humerously. "So... I don't suppose you have any idea where the hells we could be?" He said looking down at her.

"No, I sure don't." Raine giggled raising up and grabbing her catsuit outfit. "I just really want to put on some clothes. I feel like I'm running around naked." Which Raine pretty much was. The red thong and bra showed through clear as day under the transparent silk sash and skirt. After about a few minutes of struggling with the outfit removal, she childishly sliped into the catfuit, her figure filling it with perfection, left arm bare, right leg bare. [the outfit is kinda like that girl off of wolf's rain, only covers her right arm, and her left leg tho. ^^] Raine smiled, satisfied with her old look, completely forgetting Dantalion was in the room, watching her the whoile time.

Walking gracefully down the hall Miss Curei sighed, wondering why she took Leon on for his offer. "God Leon... you owe me big time..." She shook her head, turning toward the indoor pool. A huge splash was heard, her elf ears twitched at the sound as she came to a halt in the front of the door. Hmm... She stood at the door way blinking at Christa wondering why she wasn't in class.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:24 am
Toxicating Poison

"No, I sure don't." Raine giggled raising up and grabbing her catsuit outfit. "I just really want to put on some clothes. I feel like I'm running around naked." Which Raine pretty much was. The red thong and bra showed through clear as day under the transparent silk sash and skirt. After about a few minutes of struggling with the outfit removal, she childishly sliped into the catfuit, her figure filling it with perfection, left arm bare, right leg bare. [the outfit is kinda like that girl off of wolf's rain, only covers her right arm, and her left leg tho. ^^] Raine smiled, satisfied with her old look, completely forgetting Dantalion was in the room, watching her the whoile time.

Dantalion leaned back casually enjoying the show. Her slender skin and curves were so lovely in the light of the window. She blushed when she noticed he had been there the whole time. He just smiled and laid back onto the bed with a thump. Nakedness wasn't a problem for him. Infact some of the first non-hereditary magick he had learnt was based on sex. "You know you look really sexy without any clothes on." He said knowing that he would only fuel her embarrassment.  

Eloqui
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:40 am
Eloqui
Toxicating Poison

Dantalion leaned back casually enjoying the show. Her slender skin and curves were so lovely in the light of the window. She blushed when she noticed he had been there the whole time. He just smiled and laid back onto the bed with a thump. Nakedness wasn't a problem for him. Infact some of the first non-hereditary magick he had learnt was based on sex. "You know you look really sexy without any clothes on." He said knowing that he would only fuel her embarrassment.

And he was right. Raine flushed red at his words struggling to complete her dressing. She couldn't zip iup the suit. She blushed, going back on the bed and sitting on his legs. "Can you zip this for me then I'll be all done?" She arched her back, revealing a long bare show of skin, from the back of her neck, down to her back, all the way to the straps of her thong, where her zipper lay out of her grasp.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:50 am
Toxicating Poison
Eloqui
Toxicating Poison

And he was right. Raine flushed red at his words struggling to complete her dressing. She couldn't zip iup the suit. She blushed, going back on the bed and sitting on his legs. "Can you zip this for me then I'll be all done?" She arched her back, revealing a long bare show of skin, from the back of her neck, down to her back, all the way to the straps of her thong, where her zipper lay out of her grasp.

He put two of his fingers to the zipper making shure trail the other two againsed her skin as he pulled it up. He stopped about halfway and moved his hands to he shoulders massaging them tenderly and started licking her neck. Her warmth in his lap was amazing and her skin tasted oddly sweet.  

Eloqui
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:20 am
Eloqui

He put two of his fingers to the zipper making shure trail the other two againsed her skin as he pulled it up. He stopped about halfway and moved his hands to he shoulders massaging them tenderly and started licking her neck. Her warmth in his lap was amazing and her skin tasted oddly sweet.

Raine's back arched more, the feel of his tongue on her neck made her shiver oddly. "Umm... are you... done yet?" She asked, a chill ran down her spine, but not from the cold. Raine glanced behind at him, smiling as she rearranged herself on his lap. She knew very well he was not intent on zipping it up so soon and blushed red.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:38 am
Toxicating Poison
Eloqui

Raine's back arched more, the feel of his tongue on her neck made her shiver oddly. "Umm... are you... done yet?" She asked, a chill ran down her spine, but not from the cold. Raine glanced behind at him, smiling as she rearranged herself on his lap. She knew very well he was not intent on zipping it up so soon and blushed red.

"Not quite." He said tenderly. "Your backs pritty tight. Just try to relax." He said soothingly as he rubed at her shoulders. He moved his head around to the other side of her neck and began to kiss there, this side tasting just as good as the other. He was trying his best not to allow himself to become aroused but was'nt looking last much longer.  

Eloqui
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:45 am
He looked up at Fuji and said "Yeah I'm jinxed but the gods keep me alive so they can torment me." He raised his pants legs and looked at tons of little cuts on his legs. "Well at least they are small." He looked at his desk which had a small point coming out of the chair legs. "Oh that explains a lot." He said as he got up and tried staggering down but tripped on his own slow and dragging foot and fell down and broke a desk. "Wow these desks are really cheap." He said as he got up yet again and then yet again he tripped but over a desk and he hit the window and fell out with it shattering. He got up from the broken glass and crawled throught the window cutting his hands on the chips of glass and a guy looked at him and said "You look like the everlasting bunny." Pensuke looked up at him and said "Oh no it's fine you don't have to help me." The man then said quickly "Okay then I won't." Pensuke sighed and bleeding all over he limped to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:49 am
Eloqui

"Not quite." He said tenderly. "Your backs pritty tight. Just try to relax." He said soothingly as he rubed at her shoulders. He moved his head around to the other side of her neck and began to kiss there, this side tasting just as good as the other. He was trying his best not to allow himself to become aroused but was'nt looking last much longer.

Blushing more she shyly turned her head, turning her body around to face him, her legs on the left side of his. "But Danta..." Raine looked up at him, her face was red. "It feels funny when you do that... I can't explain how it just feels..." She tried to find words for it, but she knew that she couldn't. Trying to think of a word made her face burn more red. Huggling against him she nudged gently. "I don't know how to expalin it. It makes me feel different, and I never felt like that before" Blinks up at him innocently, feeling stupid for not being able to explain herself. She has only been in that world for a short time, and didn't no much about anything, except things she learned from her friends, and things she saw on the black box.  

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

Eloqui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:01 am
Toxicating Poison

Blushing more she shyly turned her head, turning her body around to face him, her legs on the left side of his. "But Danta..." Raine looked up at him, her face was red. "It feels funny when you do that... I can't explain how it just feels..." She tried to find words for it, but she knew that she couldn't. Trying to think of a word made her face burn more red. Huggling against him she nudged gently. "I don't know how to expalin it. It makes me feel different, and I never felt like that before" Blinks up at him innocently, feeling stupid for not being able to explain herself. She has only been in that world for a short time, and didn't no much about anything, except things she learned from her friends, and things she saw on the black box.

"It's okay." He said stroking her hair. "Word are quite frankly usless in my books. I prefer to speak like this." He head her chin in one hand and pulled it to his lips, his wings wrapping around her brushing litely againse her back. He pressed his tongue in with hers touching and rubbing at hers with his. The tast still oh so sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:12 am
Eloqui
Toxicating Poison

"It's okay." He said stroking her hair. "Word are quite frankly usless in my books. I prefer to speak like this." He head her chin in one hand and pulled it to his lips, his wings wrapping around her brushing litely againse her back. He pressed his tongue in with hers touching and rubbing at hers with his. The tast still oh so sweet.

Raine blushed more, felling weak and strange. After he caressed her tongue with his for a few minutes, she grew silent as she sighed, her body was not cold anymore. Laying her head on his chest, her eyes started to close, she never felt as comfortable in her life. "That is how you speak to people?" She glaned up at him, opening her eyes slightly. "That is a very odd way to speak."  

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:26 am
Leon smiled as he shifted off to do some work while the women took over her class.

Fuji blinked as he got up walking over and holding his arm as he helped the boy back in and got tissue paper pulling out the class and putting it into the tissue paper before throwing it away," Um...maybe you should...just not move...." He said as he patted the boy's head. He looked the cuts over and blinked," You are going to scare everyone in this class...well...I guess...you look like a dead corps." He laughed lightly as he got more tissue dapping away at least some of the blood. He wondered when the teacher would come in," Hm..god I have to deal with that stupid vampire...Mr. Phern." He mummbled as he looked at the door wondering when the man would come in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:22 pm
Started to swim up to the surface, then break the surface water as she started to gasp for air. "Wheww.." The water did feel good, she moved to swim on her black, just floating around. "This sun feel good. The water feels good." SHe mumbled to her self, her pink hair pushed onto her head. Too bad. No ones hear to play with me. She thought then shrugged, as she moved to swim under the water again.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:24 pm
"I'm fine." He said while limping out into the hall with a long trail of blood behind him. He was trying to get to the nurse's office but that was on the other end of the school. He cut throught the court yard and walked around the pool's edge looking forward and ignoring the girl but a boy still having lunch threw salt over his shoulder trying to get his luck back but it landed in Pensuke's wounds and his eyes widened as he tried not to start screaming. He was frozen and his weight tilted him and he fell into the pool and chlorine rushed into his wounds and he squirmed in the water as the pain was overflowing and even through all of the chlorine you could still see bits of red liquid rising from his wounds.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff