Reply ChatterBox
Just Chat :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:41 pm
"Yes! finally we can get some work done!"He begins taking the sheets off the furniture, And finds that there is a bar in the bar corner... and thinks"OMG! we can use this... Don't charge and entry fee but serve drinks... We will have to come up with some special drinks"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:56 pm
-Smiles and continues dusting and taking sheets off of furniture.-  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 pm
It was a musky night around the Haven. You could barley see the lake from the front doors which was about 15 feet away. The moon was out but only partly and it was at it's reciting pattern. There was some frost on the ground although it seemed rather warm out which did not seem to make any sense. The doors to th Haven were dusty from misuse Patrick walked up to the door and opened it up. He figured if he began to bring people in and clean it up a bit more people would start to come again. He lit the candles around the place then looked back at the door to see if anyone had seen him there. He thought maybe if he started some music before anyone showed up it would help "Well that about does it. That was allot for one night. I hope to see some of my old friends show back up. Now what music should I play... I brought my cd's and my boom box since the juke box is a little out dated by now. Much less if it even works anymore. He began to look through his cd's  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 pm
A cloaked figure walks across the lawn in front of the Haven, but stops a few feet in front of the door, smelling the air. Someone is here.... A low curse escapes the person, and by the high voice, anyone who might have heard would be able to tell the person was a woman. Suddenly, she disappears from the spot, reappearing right behind the man inside, not recognizing him in the least, and quickly places one hand over his mouth as the other hand holds an angelic dagger to his throat. "Who are you, and what is your business here?" The low hiss comes beside his right ear, menacing and cold.  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:32 pm
The moment he heard the hiss in his ear, HE stopped moving his eyes over his shoulder to see if he could see the person... Once he realized her hand was over his mouth his eyes turned red and he moved across the room without her moving an inch. "May I ask first who you are? What reason so you have to be here? And how did you expect me to answer with your hand covering my mouth?" He glared back at her his eyes still red but his hair was blue showing he had not fully used his fallen powers and was nit fully pissed at the person "Humph!... Now I guess I can figure why no one ever comes here anymore..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:50 pm
Noel removes the hood of her black cloak, her bright blue eyes hard, cold, as she glares at the man, though for some reason, she feels she knows him, feels she has met him, though she can't place where or who he is. "I would not know why people do not come here anymore. I have not been here in over a century, and the first time I am able to, I smell a fallen with no one else having been here in years... How do you think some one should react hmm? And it is none of your business who I am...." she hisses at him, her fangs gleaming as she speaks in the candlelight, her bright blue eyes never leaving him, her shoulder length light brown hair framing her twenty something, fair skinned face.  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:57 pm
He watches her his eyes turning back to blue he now began to stand normal. "Well I am Patrick... I used to be here allot... Then some stuff happened and i left... Now that all trouble is gone I am trying to restart the place." He walked over to his cd's and began looking trough them some more  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 pm
She watches him silently, then sits at the nearest table, placing her chin in her hand, staring into space, looking as if she is thinking extremely hard about something. Patrick... Patrick... Where had she heard that name before? So much had happened in the years since she'd been here, what with her father capturing her and torturing her for fifty years, then being on the run the rest of the time... She could barely remember things from ten years ago let alone a hundred. Sighing lightly, she looks back at him and replies softly, smoothly, "My name is Noel.... And it is good that someone is bringing this place back... I use to come here a lot... I had a bit of trouble myself, otherwise I would have been back sooner... Family spats and all that..."  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:19 pm
"I hope so... And yes I know about your past... Possibly more then you think I know... I know you know who I am... But it is for you to figure out. He looked over for a moment then quickly away There is so much... But I can't tell you you have to understand on your own  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 pm
666s little lover
"I hope so... And yes I know about your past... Possibly more then you think I know... I know you know who I am... But it is for you to figure out. He looked over for a moment then quickly away There is so much... But I can't tell you you have to understand on your own

Her entire body tenses at his words, her eyes narrowing and glowing crimson as she glares at him. Her hand clenches around the dagger still in her right hand as she glares at him, ready to fight him if need be. "No, I am not going to play some guessing game.. I want to know now how you know so much about me... If you do indeed know about my past, then you also should know how few in this world I trust, and in the past hundred years, my trust has worn even thinner. Do not toy with me... I am not in the mood for little games..." She hisses out her words again, glaring at him furiously, not willing to spend time figuring it out when it could be a trap or distraction.  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:40 pm
Yomi_Kasahari

Her entire body tenses at his words, her eyes narrowing and glowing crimson as she glares at him. Her hand clenches around the dagger still in her right hand as she glares at him, ready to fight him if need be. "No, I am not going to play some guessing game.. I want to know now how you know so much about me... If you do indeed know about my past, then you also should know how few in this world I trust, and in the past hundred years, my trust has worn even thinner. Do not toy with me... I am not in the mood for little games..." She hisses out her words again, glaring at him furiously, not willing to spend time figuring it out when it could be a trap or distraction.

He looked over in her direction softly. He looked around her then into her eyes stepping towards her slowly whit his hand in front of him "M' dear... If I was simply trying to trick you... I would not do it in a way you could question it. If I was merely trying to distract you... I would know it is not working right now wouldn't I. Heh! I guess there is a time when student surpasses master... Since you are the one that taught me to read minds. I guess you didn't notice this time" He continued to walk towards her "I have no reason to trick or distract you... God you were one to always forget. But I understand it. When so much has happened you tend to do it to be rid of the pain"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:52 pm
666s little lover
He looked over in her direction softly. He looked around her then into her eyes stepping towards her slowly whit his hand in front of him "M' dear... If I was simply trying to trick you... I would not do it in a way you could question it. If I was merely trying to distract you... I would know it is not working right now wouldn't I. Heh! I guess there is a time when student surpasses master... Since you are the one that taught me to read minds. I guess you didn't notice this time" He continued to walk towards her "I have no reason to trick or distract you... God you were one to always forget. But I understand it. When so much has happened you tend to do it to be rid of the pain"

His words shock her, but they also anger her. She despises it when people do that, go into her mind and pick through her memories. Closing her eyes, acting as if she was trying to calm down, even thinking calming thoughts and letting her heart slow, she slowly begins to relax. However, that changes when she lets her power flare out at him, pushing everything that it hits backward so hard that tables, chairs, they all hit the walls with splinters and cracks. As she lets ehr power flare out, she opens her crimson eyes and screams in her own mind and his, ~STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!~  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:01 pm
Yomi_Kasahari

His words shock her, but they also anger her. She despises it when people do that, go into her mind and pick through her memories. Closing her eyes, acting as if she was trying to calm down, even thinking calming thoughts and letting her heart slow, she slowly begins to relax. However, that changes when she lets her power flare out at him, pushing everything that it hits backward so hard that tables, chairs, they all hit the walls with splinters and cracks. As she lets ehr power flare out, she opens her crimson eyes and screams in her own mind and his, ~STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!~

"You never change. I remember reading your mind on accident. Not quite the same reaction as doing it on purpose but none the less it was the same. Although this makes you a liar you told me then you would kill me next time I did it. But maybe you hesitate now because I might know something to answer all those questions that you want to get out of me. And you are not going to read it out of my head... You can't you have tried already. Or maybe I ma just lucky right now aren't I?" He walked up to you and put his arms around you in a firm hug and smiled "I always loved you like a daughter.... He hoped that him saying that would trigger a memory  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:17 pm
She takes in his scent as she gasps, and she smells the blood pounding in his veins, the sweet smell of his blood. Her eyes stay red, but for a whole other reason entirely. She feels her fangs lengthen in her mouth and she struggles against his arms hard, her eyes showing both her hunger and fear, fear of hurting him, even if she didn't remember him completely. Bits and pieces come back to her, but not much, only that once he had pretended to be her father.... Or had it been that he had hired someone? And he had claimed to be her student once.... However, at that moment, it didn't matter. She struggles against his arms as she feels her thirst rise in her and she hisses, "Unless you really do wish to die, you will get away from me now!!" She hadn't had blood in well over a year, and after running for days without stopping and already being extremely thirsty, she was lucky she was standing right then, let alone putting up any kind of fight.  

Yomi_Kasahari

666s little lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:22 pm
Yomi_Kasahari
She takes in his scent as she gasps, and she smells the blood pounding in his veins, the sweet smell of his blood. Her eyes stay red, but for a whole other reason entirely. She feels her fangs lengthen in her mouth and she struggles against his arms hard, her eyes showing both her hunger and fear, fear of hurting him, even if she didn't remember him completely. Bits and pieces come back to her, but not much, only that once he had pretended to be her father.... Or had it been that he had hired someone? And he had claimed to be her student once.... However, at that moment, it didn't matter. She struggles against his arms as she feels her thirst rise in her and she hisses, "Unless you really do wish to die, you will get away from me now!!" She hadn't had blood in well over a year, and after running for days without stopping and already being extremely thirsty, she was lucky she was standing right then, let alone putting up any kind of fight.
"Well no wonder you can't think straight..." He quickly stepped be hind her putting one arm around her chest and the other to her mouth. But holding her tight "Drink, I should have enough in my body for you if not I will stop you. Don't think don't struggle with it. Just drink  
ChatterBox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff