Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cryrin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:45 pm
PearlZenith
Ooh, Cryrin, that skirt tempted me, but since I just dropped money on shoes, and I probably need to buy some 'professional' clothing this June, when I get a new job, I'm trying not to spend any. I wish I could be a kid again, because there was nothing I wanted to buy then, and I saved all my money.

I told myself that I wasn't going to spend too much for a few weeks, but it just tempted me too much.
For the past few weeks, I've been the only person covering a job that takes three, and have thus doubled my hours on top of attending school, so I think that I deserve to treat myself in the form of brandwhoring. sweatdrop

But I agree on the kid wish. When I was younger, I used to save all of my money. Until the day that I realized I had enough to afford nice frilly clothing, and my wallet has yet to recover.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:16 am
Cryrin
PearlZenith
Ooh, Cryrin, that skirt tempted me, but since I just dropped money on shoes, and I probably need to buy some 'professional' clothing this June, when I get a new job, I'm trying not to spend any. I wish I could be a kid again, because there was nothing I wanted to buy then, and I saved all my money.

I told myself that I wasn't going to spend too much for a few weeks, but it just tempted me too much.
For the past few weeks, I've been the only person covering a job that takes three, and have thus doubled my hours on top of attending school, so I think that I deserve to treat myself in the form of brandwhoring. sweatdrop

But I agree on the kid wish. When I was younger, I used to save all of my money. Until the day that I realized I had enough to afford nice frilly clothing, and my wallet has yet to recover.

Lol that's what I'm going to be doing with my first paycheck. I wanted to buy an adorable jsk I saw from BTSSB but since I've never ordered anything from shops like that before online I'm probably going to have to ask my friend to send in the order for me sweatdrop . I'm such a dummy when it comes to online shopping.  

KimikO_ChaN13

alicedoll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:36 am
PearlZenith
Alicedoll, I've wanted those red Baby boots since they first appeared on the website. What size are they, and do you remember the largest size that model runs? (I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to find them, myself.)

mine are size M. Baby had up to size LL like usual. colors: white, pink, red, brown, black i think. they're from a few seasons ago so they might be hard to find though. a shopping service might be able to check in stores for you  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:52 pm
My Monteral Shoes [Ling Lam=<3] came 2 weeks early...i finally decided to take pictures of them:

User Image

User Image

heart

They make me about 5'5, since i am 5'2 natually, and they are so uber comfortable to wear, especially since i love the details and i adore platforms.  

+Loli Lace+

+Loli Lace+

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:52 pm
oh dear...i streched the page. p_q i am sorry, but i don't time or the ability to resize them at the moment.

Tell me if you want me to delete that post, please, if needed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:49 am
Umn, well, I bought a pair of black, 6 inch platform boots at a yard sale for $3. They're a little too "punk" for my tastes, but I'm going to try and make them somewhat more elegant.
(Would anyone be interested in seeing a picture..?)

Whispilian

+Loli Lace+

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:09 pm
Whispilian
Umn, well, I bought a pair of black, 6 inch platform boots at a yard sale for $3. They're a little too "punk" for my tastes, but I'm going to try and make them somewhat more elegant.
(Would anyone be interested in seeing a picture..?)

yes please~! You can proably sand them down and paint them another color and add stuffles.

I will try and find that popular set of instructions...if you would like. heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:08 pm
alicedoll
PearlZenith
Alicedoll, I've wanted those red Baby boots since they first appeared on the website. What size are they, and do you remember the largest size that model runs? (I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to find them, myself.)

mine are size M. Baby had up to size LL like usual. colors: white, pink, red, brown, black i think. they're from a few seasons ago so they might be hard to find though. a shopping service might be able to check in stores for you
I know they're old. It was my first year of college, and I was flat broke. sweatdrop It's good to know that they come in size LL, but I might as well just get a shoemaker to make me a replica, so I can be sure they'll fit, and in good condition, without having to worry about shipping, shopping services, etc. It's just the dream of owning brand boots.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

fiaria

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:21 pm
A year ago I found the most darling pair of shoes at hot topic. They were your regular black mary janes but on the toe of the shoe had a kitty face on it, unfortunately the only pair left was in a size that I would never be able to wear regardless if I stuffed them with fabric or tissue. sad

Recently I traveled quite aways to the nearest mall with a sanrio store, my purse feels much lighter now but I am quite satisfied with my purchases. I found the most adorable parasol(ok its an umbrella but it still protects you from the sun, and I carry it arounds like its a parasol) It has a strawberry pattern on it with this adorable little bunny dressed like little red riding hood~  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:27 pm
That bunny is called My Melody~

I love Sanrio. My local mall has a Sanrio store. I like to buy their pens. XD. They have the cutest stuff ever. I wish I had more spending money, because I would love to get some more of their stuff. <33

Charmmy Kitty, My Melody, Pochacco, Chococat, Cinnamaroll, and Badzt Maru are my favorites.

Did you know that pretty much everyone in Japan HATES Badzt Maru? One of my exchange student friends was joking about it. "Everyone in America loves him, but nobody in Japan likes him!"

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

VegaArcturus

Eloquent Heckler

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:04 am
http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchResultsView?langId=-1&storeId=10101&catalogId=10001&N=0&Ne=1&Ntk=Products&Ntt=crown&searchButton.x=0&searchButton.y=0

couldnt help myself i had to get one of them.. i got the gold one i think there are a few others at some diffrent jeweler sites.. ill see if i can find anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm
+Loli Lace+
My Monteral Shoes [Ling Lam=<3] came 2 weeks early...i finally decided to take pictures of them:

User Image

User Image

heart

They make me about 5'5, since i am 5'2 natually, and they are so uber comfortable to wear, especially since i love the details and i adore platforms.

omg. i luuurves those shoes ^v^  

xxnever_morexx

fiaria

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:22 pm
MinaMouse
That bunny is called My Melody~

I love Sanrio. My local mall has a Sanrio store. I like to buy their pens. XD. They have the cutest stuff ever. I wish I had more spending money, because I would love to get some more of their stuff. <33

Charmmy Kitty, My Melody, Pochacco, Chococat, Cinnamaroll, and Badzt Maru are my favorites.

Did you know that pretty much everyone in Japan HATES Badzt Maru? One of my exchange student friends was joking about it. "Everyone in America loves him, but nobody in Japan likes him!"

^-^ aww but Badzt maru is so cute~ I love Kuromi I have a thermos with her on it ^o^  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:13 pm
xxnever_morexx

omg. i luuurves those shoes ^v^

aw, thank you, they look so cute on...too bad, i don't have the ability to wear them so often. emo  

+Loli Lace+

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces