Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~the digital zone~
Something that grabbed my attention.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaj Ishamu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:03 am
Introducing sowworscall.. the lady with unlimited charecter for an RP!

Don't hurt me! crying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:02 pm
That's it! You're getting turned into a hous elf for the Malfoy's! Mwahaha! **Changes digitalclub into a hous elf for spelling character wrong.**
sorrowscall- And I thought Zabuza was supposed to be the typo fairy.  

sorrowscall
Crew

Kadaj Ishamu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:33 am
Um... ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:36 pm
You know what's sad, it's true...I was role playing Naruto im my front yard with a friend of mine and it somehow ended up like this: for some reason I made the perfect Gaara...demonic voice and all! Then before you knew it I was shouting believe it and chasing my friend around the forest of death and continually kept geting eaten by snakes and then Sasuke wouldn't stop saying it could've been worse then saying something that ended up happening continually.Before I knew it,I ended up trying to save Sasuke from Itachi in some weird house that had 101 diffent doors that lead to 101 random things.Then somehow I ended up chasing my friend for my hat that looks like Lil' Sluggers and telling him Gaarawas going to be the leas of his worries if he didn;t give it back and before I knew it I was in a virtual reality game for Naruto and the only character left was Gaara and I basicly lost the game against the final boss then somehow ended up in a Digimon virtual reality game.
In short,I Am the cosplay Queen!!!Mwahahahahaha!!!  

sorrowscall
Crew

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:33 am
you can get into the part real easy, eh? thats cool that means you can make a pretty good actor or voice actor. I would soooooo want to voice act!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:09 am
So what you're getting at here is that Digimon are real?! ooooooh the possibilities if I could get a Guilmon! I'd stuff him full of bread untill it comes out of his nose! Just have to find a way to convet the file to carbon... that could prove to be difficult...  

Kayne Aldrak

canadas most wanted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:24 am
That is awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:12 am
Guilmon720
So what you're getting at here is that Digimon are real?! ooooooh the possibilities if I could get a Guilmon! I'd stuff him full of bread untill it comes out of his nose! Just have to find a way to convet the file to carbon... that could prove to be difficult...

guily-bread! rofl  

Kadaj Ishamu

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:49 am
hum so many posabilties blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:01 pm
You know what really stinks though, when a person is really talented at acting, it's really hard for others to get to know the real person because all they know is the behavior of the persons character.  

sorrowscall
Crew

Kayne Aldrak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:17 pm
I can Dream can't I? I would really want to be with Guilmon... ust to hold up his head, stare itno his eyes and tell him how much i love him... That's all i really want...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:22 am
aww.... so romantic biggrin Oh! Guilburt wants to talk with you... is that ok? sweatdrop  

Kadaj Ishamu

Kayne Aldrak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:24 pm
Guilburt wants to talk to me? huh? I think ya mighta lost me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm
I was lost but now I'm found.**Begins singing such song.**  

sorrowscall
Crew

Kayne Aldrak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:42 pm
*Finishes song* Was Dry, but now can pee! rofl  
~the digital zone~