Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:28 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
(Kyou-kun) Neko
-I was walking on the fence and then I looked at a window with the lights on. I was being looked at. I then yelled out,"Yo kid, what are you lookin' at? Is this your place? Not much is it?" I laughed loud and clear for people to hear. I started to jump off the fence and then landed on a tree close to the window. "Not much in here either."

"i saw him next to my window and i jump off cause he scared me and i ask him what are u doing here huh. Do u even live somewhere here and i never seen u here before and why are u next to my window huh?"

Amaranth looked over at the window, where Kyou seemed surprised by someone. She stood up, although it pained her greatly. "bug off," she said, an IceFire in her hand. "Mess with him, you mess with me. And unlike him, I'm not afraid to kill." She gave him a fake sweet smile.
-"My my my. So, many questions. First off missy, you don't even seem like you can move let along fight. I'm not here to fight. This kid just stared at me and I didn't like that. You hear?!"I yelled with malice. "Other than that, I don't live around here. In fact, I don't know where I'm at. I'm new, my name is Rei." Mood totally changed to a nice greeting. "I see that you are in the same school I'm going to tomorrow. I can see by the emblem." I then get in the same room.

"If you mean that we're enrolled, then sure. He might go, but I don't plan on going anywhere near school. I hate it," she muttered. Amaranth sneered at him. "And as for being able to move, I can move just fine. I have a high tolerance for pain." It was true. Now that she had begun to move, she was finding it easier and easier, even though it still hurt.
-"Ha! You people seem like that type. Well, anyways...How did you get those injuries? Huh? Was there a fight?" I began to question them hardly curious at all. "I don't recall asking if you ever liked school." I then turned to the kid. "I believed that you were trying to get me a little angry to come up here. I don't like lies and I don't approve of weak people threatening me as if you know my abilities. That does not matter now. I'm leaving...See you at school. Even you girl, I know I'll meet you there somehow." I left with speed not knowing or caring if they follow me or even attack.

"I have a name, you jerk!" Amaranth called after him. "Use it!" She crossed her arms, looking irritated. She looked at Kyou. "I'm going for a walk," she muttered. "And don't tell me not to move. I'll move if I want to." With that, she had leapt out the window, calmly landing on the ground. She began to walk off into the distance. She didn't care where she went. She just needed to think for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth looked over at the window, where Kyou seemed surprised by someone. She stood up, although it pained her greatly. "bug off," she said, an IceFire in her hand. "Mess with him, you mess with me. And unlike him, I'm not afraid to kill." She gave him a fake sweet smile.
-"My my my. So, many questions. First off missy, you don't even seem like you can move let along fight. I'm not here to fight. This kid just stared at me and I didn't like that. You hear?!"I yelled with malice. "Other than that, I don't live around here. In fact, I don't know where I'm at. I'm new, my name is Rei." Mood totally changed to a nice greeting. "I see that you are in the same school I'm going to tomorrow. I can see by the emblem." I then get in the same room.

"If you mean that we're enrolled, then sure. He might go, but I don't plan on going anywhere near school. I hate it," she muttered. Amaranth sneered at him. "And as for being able to move, I can move just fine. I have a high tolerance for pain." It was true. Now that she had begun to move, she was finding it easier and easier, even though it still hurt.
-"Ha! You people seem like that type. Well, anyways...How did you get those injuries? Huh? Was there a fight?" I began to question them hardly curious at all. "I don't recall asking if you ever liked school." I then turned to the kid. "I believed that you were trying to get me a little angry to come up here. I don't like lies and I don't approve of weak people threatening me as if you know my abilities. That does not matter now. I'm leaving...See you at school. Even you girl, I know I'll meet you there somehow." I left with speed not knowing or caring if they follow me or even attack.

"I have a name, you jerk!" Amaranth called after him. "Use it!" She crossed her arms, looking irritated. She looked at Kyou. "I'm going for a walk," she muttered. "And don't tell me not to move. I'll move if I want to." With that, she had leapt out the window, calmly landing on the ground. She began to walk off into the distance. She didn't care where she went. She just needed to think for a while.

"i couldn't stop her so i let her go and i was just thinking there on the floor so i could fall asleep.And in case she comes back she could sleep in the bed.I was thinking what would of happen if he had said something to piss her off and i was thinking that till i fell asleep."
(gtg sorry)  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

(Kyou-kun) Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:38 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr

"i couldn't stop her so i let her go and i was just thinking there on the floor so i could fall asleep.And in case she comes back she could sleep in the bed.I was thinking what would of happen if he had said something to piss her off and i was thinking that till i fell asleep."
(gtg sorry)
-I couldn't stop but to feel a little interested on what happen to them. So, I decided to go off and go back to where he came from. He spotted Amaranth and hid in a tree hoping she would speak aloud. But then as he landed a bat went crazy I fell. "ouch! Hell! Opps..." That was the only thing I could say as I was on the ground looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:44 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr

(gtg sorry)
-I couldn't stop but to feel a little interested on what happen to them. So, I decided to go off and go back to where he came from. He spotted Amaranth and hid in a tree hoping she would speak aloud. But then as he landed a bat went crazy I fell. "ouch! Hell! Opps..." That was the only thing I could say as I was on the ground looking at her.

Amaranth looked at the boy on the ground. She said nothing for a moment, merely looked at him. She finally spoke. "You again," she said. "What do you want now?" She looked tired, and yet, she sounded strong.

((Sry, I g2g. I'd write more, but mom's yellin))  

Chichiri_luvr

(Kyou-kun) Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:52 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr

(gtg sorry)

Amaranth looked at the boy on the ground. She said nothing for a moment, merely looked at him. She finally spoke. "You again," she said. "What do you want now?" She looked tired, and yet, she sounded strong.

-"Ummm, yeah...Hey?" I started blushing on the fact that I fell. "I just hanged around a bit...for stuff. What happened? Your body is stiff...you have a bark but for now it's just that. Not that I want to fight. I'm just making an observation. Anyways, whats the deal with the kid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:31 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

(gtg sorry)

-"Ummm, yeah...Hey?" I started blushing on the fact that I fell. "I just hanged around a bit...for stuff. What happened? Your body is stiff...you have a bark but for now it's just that. Not that I want to fight. I'm just making an observation. Anyways, whats the deal with the kid?"

Amaranth sighed. "I got hit by a poison covered dagger. Of course, the bloody b*****d died for it, but he hit me nonetheless. As for the kid, how the hell should I know? I just met him." She crossed her arms. She didn't seem too tough or ruff now, merely calm and collected. "Why do you care about him?"  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:47 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

(gtg sorry)

Amaranth sighed. "I got hit by a poison covered dagger. Of course, the bloody b*****d died for it, but he hit me nonetheless. As for the kid, how the hell should I know? I just met him." She crossed her arms. She didn't seem too tough or ruff now, merely calm and collected. "Why do you care about him?"

"i couldn't really sleep so i went to go find Amaranth cause she never came back so i went to go look for her.I heared talking so i hid behind the tree to see whats up it was Rei and Amaranth. They were talking so i was seeing what they were taking about."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:11 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko

"i couldn't really sleep so i went to go find Amaranth cause she never came back so i went to go look for her.I heared talking so i hid behind the tree to see whats up it was Rei and Amaranth. They were talking so i was seeing what they were taking about."
(To Amaranth) "Well, I don't really care...but do you? It seems you guys are a little close" I said with a grin in my face. "So, anything special about the kid? Do you think you're the same person? If not, why did you do everything he wanted. He made you weak by yelling not to kill am I right? He just seems the type. Am I right?!" I yelled.  

(Kyou-kun) Neko

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:15 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko

(To Amaranth) "Well, I don't really care...but do you? It seems you guys are a little close" I said with a grin in my face. "So, anything special about the kid? Do you think you're the same person? If not, why did you do everything he wanted. He made you weak by yelling not to kill am I right? He just seems the type. Am I right?!" I yelled.

Amaranth looked at him. "There's nothing special about him," she said. "I just can't help taking orders sometimes. It gets drilled into you when you're trained to be an assassin. When he told me not to kill, I just didn't." Amaranth crossed her arms. "And I don't do everything he says, thank you very much. No one controls me...not entirely." She seemed uncomfortable. The more she thought about what he said, the more she felt he was right. Kyou had made him weak by not letting her kill...She should have just killed them...But she'd listened...Why had she listened?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:19 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko

Amaranth looked at him. "There's nothing special about him," she said. "I just can't help taking orders sometimes. It gets drilled into you when you're trained to be an assassin. When he told me not to kill, I just didn't." Amaranth crossed her arms. "And I don't do everything he says, thank you very much. No one controls me...not entirely." She seemed uncomfortable. The more she thought about what he said, the more she felt he was right. Kyou had made him weak by not letting her kill...She should have just killed them...But she'd listened...Why had she listened?!
"Not entirely huh? Then who controls you even a little bit?" I gave a freaky smile then added, "So, you're an assassin? I'm a mercenary. We have something in common if just a little bit. It's almost the same job. We are both strong and make our own rules." I then started to have a deeper voice, "The difference between us is that I don't have anyone to bring me down." I then gave a smile not different from before.  

(Kyou-kun) Neko

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:22 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko

"i just was just standing there listening to what they were saying i didn't know what to do. but what he said freaked me out but i might be worng, but how did he know i would tell her not to kill anyone but oh well so i just kept on listening."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:24 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko

"Not entirely huh? Then who controls you even a little bit?" I gave a freaky smile then added, "So, you're an assassin? I'm a mercenary. We have something in common if just a little bit. It's almost the same job. We are both strong and make our own rules." I then started to have a deeper voice, "The difference between us is that I don't have anyone to bring me down." I then gave a smile not different from before.

Amaranth was silent for a while. "Who controls me even if it's just a bit?" She laughed softly. "That would be my father. The bloody b*****d who stopped caring a long time ago. And his b***h of a wife, my stepmother." Her voice was bitter. "That's who." She put her hands on her hips. "No one to bring you down, eh? That doesn't sound too possible."  

Chichiri_luvr

(Kyou-kun) Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:29 pm
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun

Amaranth was silent for a while. "Who controls me even if it's just a bit?" She laughed softly. "That would be my father. The bloody b*****d who stopped caring a long time ago. And his b***h of a wife, my stepmother." Her voice was bitter. "That's who." She put her hands on her hips. "No one to bring you down, eh? That doesn't sound too possible."
"Really now? Being a mercenary is a dirty job. You tend to think less of others and mainly on yourself and only trust yourself." I gave a sigh and then added "But there are times when I need help, mainly on medical stuff. Since I'm a mercenary, I get hurt a lot. If I may ask...You have a step mother...what happen to your real one?" I said with a nervous sound in my breathe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:34 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun

"Really now? Being a mercenary is a dirty job. You tend to think less of others and mainly on yourself and only trust yourself." I gave a sigh and then added "But there are times when I need help, mainly on medical stuff. Since I'm a mercenary, I get hurt a lot. If I may ask...You have a step mother...what happen to your real one?" I said with a nervous sound in my breathe.

Amaranth hesitated. "She..." her voice drifted off, a sad look coming into her eyes. Almost instantly it was gone. "Why should I tell you, hm? I've never told anyone about my mother, and I'm certainly not going to start now with a total stranger." Her voice had gone back to snappish and bitter. "Oh, and by the way, a good mercenary doesn't get injured often," she replied with a smirk.  

Chichiri_luvr

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:36 pm
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
Chichiri_luvr
(Kyou-kun) Neko
yuki_kyo_kun

"i was about to leave until i heared him ask about her real mother so i just stayed there to hear what happened."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff