Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Season 5 Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobshots

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Damn, somone beat me to it...I'm really liking that picture. They kept the mutton chops. whee Yeah his eyes are a bit wierd but it makes sense that they would exagerate those since that's kinda where his power lies. I like most of the character designs there, I must admit. What I'm really liking though, is that if all of the characters pictured appear this season then HotSpots gonna be returning. YAY! The only thing I don't like is Mas y Menos is still around...but yeah I'm sure ya'll heard my feelings about them before so I won't repeat them. Definately looking forward to next season.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:11 am
They didn't show Kid Flash though, so we don't know how He's going to look on this TV version yet.  

BetaSwimmer

Terrence Urameshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:28 am
thetom1313
ill bet that part of the BB arc, or some of the less serious bit of the arc, is that he will finally get raven to laugh, or at least smile at one of his jokes.
it may have been just for a split second, but I think she smiled a teency weency bit when BB hugged her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:18 am
terrence urameshi
thetom1313
ill bet that part of the BB arc, or some of the less serious bit of the arc, is that he will finally get raven to laugh, or at least smile at one of his jokes.
it may have been just for a split second, but I think she smiled a teency weency bit when BB hugged her.
Every one else in the background was smiling at Bb and Rae.  

BetaSwimmer

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:33 pm
terrence urameshi
thetom1313

You BB/Rae shippers are so hopefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:24 pm
Raven_Cry
terrence urameshi
thetom1313

Ack, i know I am not usually a Grammer person, but I believe it is supposed to be Hopeful, not Hopefully.  

BetaSwimmer

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:56 pm
More Updates about Season 5. Saw what i thing is going to be the new intro song. or something like that. That huge Brain guy from the Brotherhood of Evil, looks cool. and BB looks freaky in his doom patrol outfit. Whats with the ear pointy hats?

Yes this was all in TV version. I saw Doom Patrol in TV version in their specific uniform. I did not get the best look at them but still. I KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:59 pm
Got a second look at BB in his Doom Patrol outfit. He actually looks menacing in it. Maybe it was just this view, but He looks more menecing in that outfit, the other people just look silly in their outfits.  

BetaSwimmer

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:11 pm
Does anyone care about Season 5 anymore? Come on someone respond here. I need a conversation to go for Season 5 thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:47 pm
BetaSwimmer
Raven_Cry
terrence urameshi
thetom1313

Ack, i know I am not usually a Grammer person, but I believe it is supposed to be Hopeful, not Hopefully.

Typo. Sorry.  

[Nevar]

FLCL_Takun_FLCL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:32 am
thetom1313

she already does think theyre funny. remember the episode wen cy and bb go into ravens mind through the mirror and i think the pink raven emotion that said she always thout bb was funny. she just never admitted it, for some reason or another.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:54 pm
yeah, but he never actually made her smile, or laugh.

Now he might.  

The Vorpal Tom

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:01 pm
thetom1313

Now he might.

The writers really screwed Raven's emotions. For all of the series, they tell us that she can't control her emotions. Well......what about Spellbound and The End Pt.1? Huh?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:55 pm
Hey Swimmer, where did you see all these pictures of outfits and things?  

ChristineXDaae

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:30 pm
Raven_Cry
BetaSwimmer
Raven_Cry
terrence urameshi
thetom1313

Typo. Sorry.

HIGH-FIVE SWIMM!!!!!!!!

Forgotten Purity
thetom1313

Now he might.

The writers really screwed Raven's emotions. For all of the series, they tell us that she can't control her emotions. Well......what about Spellbound and The End Pt.1? Huh?!

Spellbound.....
All right, no one believes me on this one, but I've been trying to convince you people for ages. The only reason Raven could fall in love with Malchior and not burn the Tower down is because of the DARK MAGIC he was teaching her. Everyone knows the darkness is more powerful than light (just look at Kingdom Hearts! Riku kicks way more a** than Sora!) and Dark Magicks would be more adept at helping Raven to suppress her emotion.....riiiiiiight?

But I honestly don't expect you to believe me. I've said that to countless amounts of people.

End I: Er....I have no idea what you're talking about. What emotions was Raven trying to suppress besides Fear?  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff