Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:16 pm
While she waited, Yuki cajoled her mare into coming closer. Using a blue-tinted magic, she lifted Niko onto the mares back; it would take a while before he woke up again, and she wanted to cover as much distance as they could before night fell.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:29 pm
"MISTER NIKO!!!" Bana cheered happily as ran past Irene with unusual speed and jumped up ontop of the horse and sat on Niko then looked back to Irene "Who's Yuki?" Bana asked as tilted head to side happy with her current seating arrrangement  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:58 pm
Yuki was startled by the childs enthusiasm, and not too happy about where she chose to sit. "Get off of him," She said gently, but firmly. Blue magic appeared around Bana, lifting her up and off Niko, to the ground gently. "I'm Yuki, Niko's older sister... Or half-sister."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:30 pm
Irene walked over next to Yuki, smiling. Her stomach growled noticeably and Irene blushed. ((Brain fart. xp ))  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:50 pm
Yuki chuckled slightly. "Looks like someones hungry. Unfortunately, Niko can't go near any villages right now, and there might be people keeping a lookout for Shadow... You can go if you wish, though. If you insist, Niko and I can wait for you outside the village."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:24 pm
Bana glared up at Yuki in a stubborn childish way not happy with being taken off her perch. "Why can't I sit on Mister Niko?" Bana whinned. "He has untill he wakes up to care," Bana stated as crossed arms. Then tilted head to side, "And what about a shadow?"  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:36 pm
Irene thought quickly. "Well Bana... There is a bad person who takes advantage of Niko named Shadow... And, the people looking for Shadow might want to hurt Niko too. So we have to keep the two away from each other as much as possible." Hoping she covered up well, and knowing most of it was true Irene looked to Yuki. "I don't want to abandon you guys oranything." Irene's stomach growled again. "... But I guess if I get some supplies and pack food for everyone I won't feel as bad." Irene laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:25 am
Yuki smiled slightly. "Alright, we'll wait for you. You seem more trustworthy than the last group. Don't make me regret saying that." She started to walk towards the distant village, her mares hooves making soft clopping noises on the ground.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:09 pm
Irene was pretty sure she knew what Yuki meant, so she nodded and decided to make this trip as quick as possible. She bolted to the town, quicker than any human could go. Looking closer, the necklace glowed dimly brown, and the dirt and sand was actually shifting quickly under and around her feet to give her the extra quick speed. She made her way into the town and stopped. To not cause any suspicion, she began walking at a normal pace. The first stop was a quick sushi restaurant. She asked for takeout. She then went to a grocery store, thinking the others must be hungry or hungry soon. She also obtained some canteens of water. Irene dumped out a lot her useless belongings onto the street for anyone to grab. She figured some homeless family would consider some of the things treasures. Irene stuffed the food in her bag along with some first-aid necessities and the remainder of her money. She actually had quite a sum of money, which she was vey proud of. Her dagger was still in it's quick to grab place. Confident she got all they would need, Irene took her sushi out and ate on the walk back to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:29 pm
Yuki smiled slightly, watching as Ireme ran off much quickly than she should have been able to. Seems like everyone here had some secrets. Running one hand across her mares mane, she watched her brother sleep. He only looked peaceful when sleeping. She wished that he could look relaxed like this while awake too.

Looking back at the road, she saw Irene approaching again, and steered the mare towards her.

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 pm
Bana had been following Yuki and her horse for awhile and was starting to get bored as stared at the horses butt and debated seeing what it would take to spook the horse butt desided to put that mischief on hold while Niko was ontop of the horse.

Then Bana's view turned to Yuki. Bana's orange eyes had been fixed on the back of Yuki as debated how close to Niko, Yuki was and wondered why the two siblings had separated. 'Its not normal for humans to abandon each other right? I was always told they liked to travel in herds' Bana thought confused as tilted head to side allowing her curiosity to rule her mind for the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Irene finished her sushi, satisfied, then smiled at the others. "Anyone hungry? I brought food and refreshments!" Irene pointed to the pack on her back. Her eyes caught Niko on the horse. Her eyes softened. 'He looks so peaceful when he's asleep.'  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:52 pm
Yuki smiled slightly. "Thanks, but I'm fine. We should move away from the village. Was there anywhere in particular you guys were heading?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 pm
Bana smiled at seeing Irene and ran up to her and ran a circle around her trying to see what all she brought back. "Did you get anything good?" Bana asked happily as stopped circling Irene and stood infront of her hands out for anything she brought back to eat. Bana then looked up at Yuki and shrugged. "I can go where ever you peeps go. I dont have any place to be anyway," Bana said as stood infront of Irene.  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:31 pm
Irene laughed a bit and took off the pack. "Take a look for yourself. I have bread, some meat and sushi, rice, fruit, and for a little treat I brought some candy too." Irene held the pack by one of the pack straps toward Bana. "Choose whatever you feel like eating." Irene smiled. Then she looked up to Yuki. "Actually, I have to head back to my home town. I have to... See someone about an important piece of jewlery." Irene wasn't sure how she was supposed to explain about a nearly immortal old man who she has to see nearly every five years to repair and recharge the necklace so she dosen't get out of control and kill someone with her stupid powers... Or curses. Not to mention, now that this 'Shadow' guy destroyed the town she was recently living in she has to find another place to live.  
Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff