Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Rammstein Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild that supports Rammstein 

Tags: Rammstein, Electronica, German, metal, Liebe ist fur all da 

Reply The Rammstein Guild Main (For News and upcoming events)
Introductions: Why Hello There Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoxNoctis07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:22 pm
Hallo! It's good to see Rammstein fans here on Gaia. =)

As for "about me"... I'm a high school sophomore and live in California (though originally from Russia). I've listened to Rammstein for a few years, have Lichtspielhaus and Live Aus Berlin, and wish to go to one of the concerts someday. I wonder when they plan to tour in the US again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:58 pm
NoxNoctis07

As for "about me"... I'm a high school sophomore and live in California (though originally from Russia). I've listened to Rammstein for a few years, have Lichtspielhaus and Live Aus Berlin, and wish to go to one of the concerts someday. I wonder when they plan to tour in the US again?

First of all, Welcome to the guild,

it was supoused that they were coming to America, but with the new album, they canceled their american tour, i also have lichtspielhaus, and their albums, excep the LAB one cry , i'm goung to buy it later  

Daisuke_0913

Georuji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:40 pm
Gastrio
NoxNoctis07

it was supoused that they were coming to America, but with the new album, they canceled their american tour, i also have lichtspielhaus, and their albums, excep the LAB one cry , i'm goung to buy it later

Um, hopefully you are talking about coming to America being cancelled becasue of Reise, Reise. Not that there was an America tour cancelled because of Reise, Weiter or Reise, Reise (vol.2((or whatever name you wish to describe the once coming out by)))... Which did you mean?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm
I thought that rammstein was never going back to america after the last concert incident--I thought that they hated the USA.  

Ashtar

Daisuke_0913

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:09 am
Georuji
Gastrio
NoxNoctis07

Um, hopefully you are talking about coming to America being cancelled becasue of Reise, Reise. Not that there was an America tour cancelled because of Reise, Weiter or Reise, Reise (vol.2((or whatever name you wish to describe the once coming out by)))... Which did you mean?

They canceled the tours (just for a while) 'cause of their new album, Reise, reise vol. 2, they are working in the album, so thats why...but later they will continue with the tour...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:12 am
Ashtar
I thought that rammstein was never going back to america after the last concert incident--I thought that they hated the USA.

in the lichtspielhaus dvd, in the part of 'making 'Ich Will'', Paul say that the 'USA people' (to not say 'American'), in the part when people sings, they didn't raise their hands, they sould put their arms up, but they didin't knew that, he said that sould be subtitles for their videos, for people who don't know the meanings.

Also he said that the Mexican, sing better, and harder than the real german people, and that they should record their next live album in Mexico whee  

Daisuke_0913

Ashtar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:38 am
Now mexico would be a cool place for a Rammstein Concert as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:19 am
Thanks for the news! I've been trying to find out that stuff through herzeleid.com, but they didn't explain much.  

NoxNoctis07

homer_07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:05 pm
hey, the first Rammstein song i heard was "Amerika" and the band sounded good so the first CD of theirs i bought was Reise, Reise (which is another good song) and its a good album to crank up while driving cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:29 pm
[-Rammstein-]
hey, the first Rammstein song i heard was "Amerika" and the band sounded good so the first CD of theirs i bought was Reise, Reise (which is another good song) and its a good album to crank up while driving cool

Welcome to the guild! i hope you enjoy your stay here. Well, Amerika is the best song to blast while driving. I know that for a fact! ^^ All the old ladies clear the way when i put that song in.  

Herr Till Lindemann
Captain

Daisuke_0913

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:40 am
[-Rammstein-]

Welcome to the guild!, again (cause i've welcomed you in anothe topic sweatdrop , yes i write 'welcomed' in that way, something like i do with my friends mrgreen ), about the thing to drive with 'Reise, Reise' is better to drive with the LAB, i do it all the time (is so scratched right now, hopefully is just a burned copy). so do you say, wich is better to drive with xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:05 am
Hello all! *Wavewave*

As you can probably see, I'm new around here.
I've listened to Rammstein for over two years now and the first song I heard was Mutter, which was at school. I was literally hypnotized by the music and Till's voice, even though I didn't understand the lyrics at the moment. I got addicted and borrowed the CD Mutter from my friend, and after a while I got my first CD, Sehnsucht.

After that, I've been addicted. I've collected a nice bunch of Rammstein stuff, and I will get more in the future!

Colonel Steiner

Herr Till Lindemann
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:21 pm
Dr. Poe
Hello all! *Wavewave*

As you can probably see, I'm new around here.
I've listened to Rammstein for over two years now and the first song I heard was Mutter, which was at school. I was literally hypnotized by the music and Till's voice, even though I didn't understand the lyrics at the moment. I got addicted and borrowed the CD Mutter from my friend, and after a while I got my first CD, Sehnsucht.

After that, I've been addicted. I've collected a nice bunch of Rammstein stuff, and I will get more in the future!

Welcome to the Guild! What have you collected from Rammstein? Since I am one of the poor people over in america, I don't have anything but the CDs. I don't even have the singles. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:02 pm
Why, hello there buttsex good people of Rammstein! Ryo here. It ish su nice to be at teh home of teh Rammstein. *pokes TheTilly and Count_Milly* Can you believe I know these two in real life? Silly Till-obsessed knob gobblers. xd

*runs* ninja

Let's see... I'm a sophomore in highschool, and mah b-day's in 3 days. ^^ I love Harry Potter (and HP slash, for that matter. Yay H/D!), and I also love reading, writing, drawing, rping, and sleeping. Yay sleep! *pointed stare at Meryl*

Richard = heart

Ryo Neko Sama

Herr Till Lindemann
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:35 pm
Ryo Neko Sama
Why, hello there buttsex good people of Rammstein! Ryo here. It ish su nice to be at teh home of teh Rammstein. *pokes TheTilly and Count_Milly* Can you believe I know these two in real life? Silly Till-obsessed knob gobblers. xd

*runs* ninja

Let's see... I'm a sophomore in highschool, and mah b-day's in 3 days. ^^ I love Harry Potter (and HP slash, for that matter. Yay H/D!), and I also love reading, writing, drawing, rping, and sleeping. Yay sleep! *pointed stare at Meryl*

Richard = heart

Hey Ryo! Happy to see that you're getting sleep! Sorry that I kept you up until 8 in the morning with Rammstein. lol I couldn't help myself!

I hope you enjoy your stay at the guild!

The Rammstein Guild Main (For News and upcoming events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games