Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaikiKusanagi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Aloha

My name is Mason but i have many roleplaying names. I live in Maui, Hawaii and is EXTREMELY BORED! There is absolutely nothing to do here but sit and watch tv. But good thing i found gaia or i would have jumped off this rock and probably died swimming to California. I like reading roleplaying, writeing stories, playing video games, and playing the ukulele which most people pronouce wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:55 pm
Hi, my name is Steven and I am 15 and a freshman. I'm a avid yuri and RP fan (obviously). Aside from anime, I also like Video games (FF, MGS, and Soul Calibur are my favorites) and classic literature like Virgil and Shakespeare. That's about all.  

Dawlish

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:26 pm
Hrm... well... my name is Stephanie, but I rather like being called Steph or Silver. I like stuff... it's kinda a lot... so just to name few... I like to read, write, draw, RP, sing and play DDR... There really isn't too much about me that I can think to say... So I supose that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:31 pm
Welcome to the guild! (I'm not a stalker, honest, just the unofficial greeting committee) DDR is awesome, yes. XD  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Deidra_Godwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:43 pm
Hello *waves*
My name is Deidra, you can call me that or Moonsong, Moon, MS, Fae, Moony, or any other variation of Moonsong Deidra Fae that you can think of razz I am a fifteen year old, tenth grade student from Alberta Canada. Though I am often told that I look 18 and act 20 >< Guess it depends on the subject, because I can be very childish.

My interests include reading, writting poetry, writting novels, roleplaying, chatting, debating, singing, acting, drawing, painting, photography, mythology, designing costumes, making costumes, doing different things with my hair and make-up, trying to get stares from people (it's fun xd )

More stuff about me... I am an Ecclectic Pagan, bi/pan-sexual, and would probably be dis-owned by my father if he knew. My hair is currently blonde with a few black streaks at the back. I am a Libra, born tenth month (october) and tenth day razz I was born in the year of the horse, 1990. I want to join the reserves next year.

That's all I can think of. If you want to know more about me, send me a PM 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:54 pm
-waves to the new people- Greetings! Poke around, join RPs, and feel free to ask questions. Usually some one will get to answering relatively quickly...as in within a week...  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Deidra_Godwin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:35 pm
A week? Gah... so slow... I'm on every day ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:35 am
Well...you see...it's because the Important people like Deirdre, Aena and Saria have jobs and lives...I have no real life, but what I do have is rather busy between working toward my BS in Computer Science, the SCA and my Lady...and typically my roommate has issues with me pulling a late-nighter on my laptop because apparently my keyboard's noisy.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

Deidra_Godwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:25 pm
Ah, lol, I see. I can afford to have no lie at the moment, seeing as how I am only in grade 10 and my boyfriend lives two hours away ><  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:51 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Welcome to the guild! (I'm not a stalker, honest, just the unofficial greeting committee) DDR is awesome, yes. XD

Nya!!! O-o;;
Ahaha! Yeah, it's the rocking! XD

XxSilverxShadowxX

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

Ms_Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:02 pm
Hewwo >.<

As you can see my name is Ms_Sunshine... call me Sunshine if you wish. I am 18 and a girl. I like anything to do with Computers and Video games... i'm hopefully going to become an ICT Teacher at some point. I love Music and can play the Piano and Guitar, practising with Drums at the moment, also i can sing. I enjoy Rping and writing FanFics or just stories. I'm new to Anime/Manga, starting to read some of the books and what not.
I have a Cat called Merlin... who is adorable. I love anything Purple or Silver, and of course Eeyore and Tigger rule.

So yeah... thats me hehe ^.^

-Ms_Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:18 pm
Hello, my name's Mii'ne, you may call me that or anything you think would be more fitting. I'm 20 years of age & live within the Las Vegas area. I'm attending UNLV & will be majoring in nutrition.

I adore shoujo-ai/yuri/women, exercise, & sushi.

If you're ever in need of anything just send me a message, I'll be more than happy to help.

Only Molecules

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hypocritical By Nature

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:42 am
Uhm.. sweatdrop

Hmm.. a little bit about myself.. My name is Jessica, though most people insist upon calling me Jess, eventually, and I turned sixteen a few months ago. (This sort of reminds me of a first visit in a Drug Abuse meeting). And... I like anime and manga (a given on this site) as well as reading, especially books like Harry Potter and White Fang, and I enjoy writing. And I'm taken. heart

And I've been clean of my additiction for four months!

...Couldn't help but add that. xp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:53 pm
Okay! A little about me! My name is Christina, but you can call me chris XD Obviously by my sn. lol anyway. I like music, art, anime, manga, anything japanese, and alot of other things. I'm 20. I'll be 21 in July. I will most likely be starting college in august. I graduated from a South Carolina High school and i hope to one day travel !

What else.. hmmm. Oh i'm new to gaia and to the guild. And i'm people friendly so feel free to pm me if you want a friend! or even just a shoulder to sob on!  

CallmeChris

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces