Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:00 am
"Oh, you don't have to be the b***h all the time, Aena. They're my rules after all. I'll do the decline."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:05 am
"Too late," Aena waved her off, "I already did. And another one came in in the last couple of hours that didn't read the rules, so I declined that, too. I haven't accepted anyone yet." She sighed heavily.  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:08 am
"That reminds me, Aena, I just talked to someone in PM's and I was talking to someone earlier today, and there's another join request and another invite gone missing. Are you sure you're sending me all the names you decline?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:13 am
"Yes ma'am. You should have six names, and there are two more from just now. I'll send them over. But about the missing invites, I can't have declined them because you don't get the opportunity. Once the invite is sent, they get a PM, then they can accept or just ignore it. We can't do anything once the invite is sent. Maybe they're accidently deleting them? Or their inboxes are full? Oooooo, or maybe we just flooded the guild invite thingy. I mean we sent about fifteen or sixteen invites within minutes, right? Maybe some just got dropped because we sent so many."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:23 am
"Oh no," Saria groans, "Aena you just declined my mistress."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:28 am
"Your what? You mean Quistis Trepe? Aw that one broke my heart. A fellow gamer gurl, and her application was stellar, too, but she just hadn't read the rules. I think you're gonna have to make that a little more bolder or something on the home page. You know, like: READ THE RULES!!!!! or something."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:34 am
"Take a look at the home page now. How is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:38 am
"Heh heh heh, 'think about it'," Aena smiles and gives a thumbs up, "I like it. Moi? I look at that and see HINT HINT!!!, but we'll see how everyone else catches on."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:45 am
"Well, ok, it's kind of blatant, but it's a little less blatant than your way. What's the matter? You couldn't get it to blink or anything else more annoying?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:53 am
"No," Aena grins, "But lets try. Let's see if we can get it huge. Yup. Let's see if we can get it one size bigger. Nope. How about blinking. Nope. So the worst I could do is: THIS!. Hm, I wonder if I can get the underline rainbow coloured too: THIS!. Right on."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:03 pm
Saria groans, "Aena, I was making a joke, not a suggestion. Pretty, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:27 pm
"Aw, I was just experimenting for the sake of knowledge!" Aena says, breezily, "Anyway, I'm off. Coming your way now! See you soon!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:54 pm
twisted Oh yea! I'm on fire! *Licks finger and puts it to hip* TSSSSSS! Invation of the Punkfreak! twisted

Sorry...That coffee always gets me a bit...Whats the word?....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:12 pm
"Coffee? Bleh!" Aena makes gagging noises, "Give me beer or give me death!"  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:15 pm
[Okay now I just feel stupid... stare ]

Pfreak looks at Aena and cocks a eyebrow up. "Now thats what I'm talking about! Beers not strong enough though. Vodka please!" She throws a cup in the air. "But you can't ignore the white chocolate mocha's!"

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff