Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Music Room 3
Welcome to the Host Club! Please Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo_Sleepy_ Prince13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 pm
Winry-Haruhi-Fma
Nickname: Winry-chan, or Win
Interests: Automailist, Mechanist
Hobbies: Drawing, Singing, Dancing, Reading, Writing Poetry redface ,
Favorite Classes: Vocal, Music, Art, Drawing
Favorite Anime/Manga: Ouran High School Host Club and Full Metal Alchemist
Favorite Hosts: Kyouya-chan, Hikaru-chan, and Tamaki-chan ^^ But I love each member of the Host Club heart

*bows* I'm Winry Rockbell, but Win or Winry-chan for short. I'm a typical hard working girl who runs an Automail Shop with my grandmother in my home town. I'm not shy at all. I'm usually cheerful unless I'm annoyed. I'm a bright girl and LOVE anything that deals with gears, machines! EEEE!! They're so shiney I just want to take them apart! But seriously though, I am just your normal "country girl" not a "redneck" who is well down to Earth and comfy where ever she is. ^^ heart 3nodding

"Amber-chan! heart " He hugs him. How are you today, my princess? heart "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 am
Redeemers heart - Neo
Winry-Haruhi-Fma
Favorite Hosts: Kyouya-chan, Hikaru-chan, and Tamaki-chan ^^ But I love each member of the Host Club heart

*bows* I'm Winry Rockbell, but Win or Winry-chan for short. I'm a typical hard working girl who runs an Automail Shop with my grandmother in my home town. I'm not shy at all. I'm usually cheerful unless I'm annoyed. I'm a bright girl and LOVE anything that deals with gears, machines! EEEE!! They're so shiney I just want to take them apart! But seriously though, I am just your normal "country girl" not a "redneck" who is well down to Earth and comfy where ever she is. ^^ heart 3nodding

*blushes softly and hugs him in return* I'm just fine, Neosan. How are you today my charming prince? heart  

Winry-Haruhi-Fma

Azuvala Assantri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:20 pm
Hello. Just call me Azuvala, I don't mind the prefix. Tamaki is my sempai, so just use whatever addition you like, if any...

I don't stand out in my likes or preferences, just the average fangirl.
What is different than some is that I play baseball, I enjoy writing to calm myself, and I still am trying out how to draw people correctly in my own style!! stressed stressed stressed

I like archery, but I don't do it often, and I like to sew. I love to smile, my biggest hobby is making people happy, and I enjoy helping. I don't like to show it when I'm unhappy because I believe it just makes more people unhappy.

Oh, did I mention I'm a rabid fangirl, not unlike a 3x stronger version of Renge?
I didn't? Oh, I am. twisted
Don't worry, I'm perfectly normal around other people, just don't come near me when I'm watching anime/reading manga/drawing manga. surprised

Oh, and my favorite host is Tamaki-semapi!!!! *fangirl squeal*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Azuvala Assantri
Hello. Just call me Azuvala, I don't mind the prefix. Tamaki is my sempai, so just use whatever addition you like, if any...

I don't stand out in my likes or preferences, just the average fangirl.
What is different than some is that I play baseball, I enjoy writing to calm myself, and I still am trying out how to draw people correctly in my own style!! stressed stressed stressed

I like archery, but I don't do it often, and I like to sew. I love to smile, my biggest hobby is making people happy, and I enjoy helping. I don't like to show it when I'm unhappy because I believe it just makes more people unhappy.

Oh, did I mention I'm a rabid fangirl, not unlike a 3x stronger version of Renge?
I didn't? Oh, I am. twisted
Don't worry, I'm perfectly normal around other people, just don't come near me when I'm watching anime/reading manga/drawing manga. surprised

Oh, and my favorite host is Tamaki-semapi!!!! *fangirl squeal*

"Hiya neesan! Welcome to the host club!"
heart  

Neo_Sleepy_ Prince13

Neo_Sleepy_ Prince13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:27 pm
Winry-Haruhi-Fma
Redeemers heart - Neo
Winry-Haruhi-Fma

*blushes softly and hugs him in return* I'm just fine, Neosan. How are you today my charming prince? heart

"Me? I'm great today amber-chan! heart "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Thanks! *smile*
So how long have you been in this guild? I see your posts everywhere. blaugh Or is it just you're very active?  

Azuvala Assantri

Neo_Sleepy_ Prince13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:01 pm
Azuvala Assantri
Thanks! *smile*
So how long have you been in this guild? I see your posts everywhere. blaugh Or is it just you're very active?

"Because I'm very active and because I love this guild! heart "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:07 pm
Ahahahah, me too, and I've only been on for less than a day! razz
I'm actually going to go browse around to see what else is here...  

Azuvala Assantri

Chiihana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:33 pm
Hello there, I'm Kohara and I'm new here, I hope that I can has a wonderful time here with all of you ^^

Nickname=Hara Chan
Interests = reading
Hobbies=Signing and drawing lol
Favorite Classes= english/creative writing it is one of my passions ^_^
Favorite Anime's/Manga= Ouran Highschool host club of course lol Pita ten and Naruto.
Favorite Hosts= I love them all ^^ <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:32 am
Kohara Chan
Hello there, I'm Kohara and I'm new here, I hope that I can has a wonderful time here with all of you ^^

Nickname=Hara Chan
Interests = reading
Favorite Anime's/Manga= Ouran Highschool host club of course lol Pita ten and Naruto.

"Hiya neesan! heart Welcome to the host club!"  

Neo_Sleepy_ Prince13

Chiihana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:49 pm
Neo_Takashi13
Kohara Chan

Nickname=Hara Chan
Interests = reading

"Hiya neesan! heart Welcome to the host club!"

thank-you very much Neo san ^_^ its my pleasure to be here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:10 pm
Kohara Chan

Nickname=Hara Chan
Interests = reading
Ello there, Hara-chan ^^ Welcome to the Host club =]  

permat8

BexyBoo197

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:16 pm
Nickname: hmm okay bexy or any thing close to rebecca (my name lol)
Interests : hmm drawing, singing,runing, writing songs and skating with my friends is always good oh and taking a walk always seems to calm me down.
Hobbies : singing , running, darwing and skating i guess
Favorite Classes : art and my animal care class at collage
Favorite Anime/Manga : i love almost all anime and manga 3nodding
Favorite Hosts : it has to be the twins xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:56 pm
Ohay guise, I'm Mo/Morgan.
I'm artistic, and I love me some Kyouya.  

FAGPACK

Neo_Sleepy_ Prince13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 am
BexyBoo197
Nickname: hmm okay bexy or any thing close to rebecca (my name lol)
Interests : hmm drawing, singing,runing, writing songs and skating with my friends is always good oh and taking a walk always seems to calm me down.
Hobbies : singing , running, darwing and skating i guess
Favorite Classes : art and my animal care class at collage
Favorite Anime/Manga : i love almost all anime and manga 3nodding
Favorite Hosts : it has to be the twins xd

"Welcome princess! Welcome to the host club! heart "  
Music Room 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items