Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:14 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
you know Carmen is hot and all..and i did like her...but im a diehard Spashley fan.....so don't shoot me for saying this but im not that pissed that she's gone...i kind of like it *runs away*
eek My eye is actually twitching with anger right now. And I just broke five-scratch that-7 pencils, mechanical pencils. Now I have no pencils! You will pay dearly for that. Be afraid...be very afraid.
lol what are you going to do to me? i live in Alabama..im on like the complete opposite side of the country.....although i am acually a bit scared so im just gonna shut up now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:37 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
you know Carmen is hot and all..and i did like her...but im a diehard Spashley fan.....so don't shoot me for saying this but im not that pissed that she's gone...i kind of like it *runs away*
eek My eye is actually twitching with anger right now. And I just broke five-scratch that-7 pencils, mechanical pencils. Now I have no pencils! You will pay dearly for that. Be afraid...be very afraid.
lol what are you going to do to me? i live in Alabama..im on like the complete opposite side of the country.....although i am acually a bit scared so im just gonna shut up now sweatdrop
I have connections...  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:32 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I have connections...
eek eek s**t!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:49 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I have connections...
eek eek s**t!
twisted  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:00 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I have connections...
eek eek s**t!
twisted
eek neutral confused sad cry crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:31 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I have connections...
eek eek s**t!
twisted
scream You better cry!  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:40 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
I have connections...
eek eek s**t!
twisted
scream You better cry!
mad YOU ******** STRIPPED ME OF MY GODDESSNESS!!!! WHAT THE ********!!!! THAT'S LOW b***h!!!! THAT'S LOW!!!! I TOLD YOU I LIKE BANGS!!!!!! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:46 am
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek eek s**t!
twisted
scream You better cry!
mad YOU ******** STRIPPED ME OF MY GODDESSNESS!!!! WHAT THE ********!!!! THAT'S LOW b***h!!!! THAT'S LOW!!!! I TOLD YOU I LIKE BANGS!!!!!! evil
Yelling isn't going to help you earn it back.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:50 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
eek eek s**t!
twisted
scream You better cry!
sweatdrop sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:51 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
scream You better cry!
S'alright, I'll let that one slide.  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:58 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
scream You better cry!
....thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:01 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
....thanks
domokun  

LeNamer
Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:16 pm
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
....thanks
domokun
dramallama yaya im no longer in the s**t house!!! and that Tegan and Sara birthday banner is amazing!!! it made my day!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:29 pm
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
....thanks
domokun
dramallama yaya im no longer in the s**t house!!! and that Tegan and Sara birthday banner is amazing!!! it made my day!

you know what sucks? my sister says shes a HARD CORE Tegan and Sara fan and she doesn't know today is their b-day so I'm trying to be stealth. IT SUCKS! I wanna post more in the b-day thread! GOD DAMN IT!  

8mr-music8

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:53 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
....thanks
domokun

you know what sucks? my sister says shes a HARD CORE Tegan and Sara fan and she doesn't know today is their b-day so I'm trying to be stealth. IT SUCKS! I wanna post more in the b-day thread! GOD DAMN IT!
lol  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces