Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:26 pm
Koji > Hay! I get distracted by the clock too. ... >_>

AD > OH! Well, I'm glad that I didnt write that. It would have been totally NOT what I was trying to say at that point xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:45 pm
Lang: Well at least now I know Im not the only one. xp

Ooh guess what! I had a very useful experience today during lunch. I put a big wad of teriyaki chicken bowl rice stuff in my mouth, and my friend said something funny. I didnt even hear what she said, but it made me laugh and rice came out of my NOSE...

(o.. o)()

Yep, I know, I'm just that cool. 3nodding

sweatdrop

I blew my nose out later that day and I still had a peace in there...  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:05 am
xd It seems like I got the thumbs up for the comic. I'll try to get around doing it this weekend 3nodding

AD >> gonk I'd KILL for GASOC stuff. I don't mind a tote bag...I'm running short of those xd ;; Or maybe buttons? Oh! I need a new mug! Hell, I want anything with a GASOC logo on it!! (I think you could put whatever guild member's art that you can find and have permission to on some of the art 3nodding )

Lang >> I have one cute sin I'd like to confess...I have this adorable little plushie of a rabbit that I just love...and another thing is that I just go crazy over Pooh stationary ninja sweatdrop

Koji >> Rice came out of your...?? nevermind O.o;;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:06 am
Chibi - You...rice...nose?! Okaay...

Memai - I'm doing what I can to get good products for everyone. Sj seems to have had some bad experienes with cafepress, so I'm looking for suggestions. sweatdrop  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:52 am
O_O! heart

*sees the page with all those products*

OOH!!!! gonk heart whee domokun

*imagination goes wild*

A GASOC tile-box? Clock? Lunchbox? Mousepad? Journal? Black Cap? Tote Bag? @_@ My prrreeeeeciiiiouusssss...

*has a tantrum* whee heart gonk xd blaugh *huggles AD*

Lang ~ Concentration Pills? I want some of those, too ninja

Nyome ~ Hey! How are you doing today? How's the wheater now? sad

Chibi Koji ~ Hey! Now.. Behave and stop licking lips, you little... scream xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:46 am
*peeks in*

I have weird pimpy urges and and have this really weird need to get me some hos.
xd  

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:10 am
Akahoshi
*peeks in*

I have weird pimpy urges and and have this really weird need to get me some hos.
xd

May I be a ho? xd !  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:08 am
ninja OMG! xd eek

AD a ho?!?! xd  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:14 am
xd ! Yes. I think I could handle being Akahoshi's ho. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:18 am
Ok I've come to the realization that when me and my boss are alone in the store together we get bored very easily and then get crazy. Were both wearing fairly baggy pants so out of the blue she tried to yank mine down and was able to keep them up. And then I of course had to pay her back by trying to pull her pants down. So for the past 3 hours now we've been running around trying to pants each other. (when no customers are around of course) Great crazy fun, but I think I'm going to start wearing a belt when I work. xd

AD - Yes you can be my ho,and don't worry I'm not a mean pimp I'm a nice pimp that give my hos cookies and pastries and milk. Hehe I'll become the G.A.S.O.C. Pimp whee xd , and make sure my ladies get there pay. *rubs her trusty pimp hand*

Gah, breaks almost over and I need to bump some threads so later. (2 more hours till works done)

Akahoshi

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:09 pm
I post from school! twisted

Akahoshi: I wanna be pimped by a panda thing too! gonk heart I can be a good hoe, I swear! xp

Duexiawhatever: ninja ..... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Chibi Koji ~ I have been called many things before, except Deuxiawhatever.. crying (just call me "Deux" or "Deuxi" if it's too long for you.. I really love my name! gonk ) crying *makes puppy eyes at him*

Akahoshi & AD ~ eek gonk ninja

*cough* Remember to keep this PG-13, girls! xd  

Deuxia Devonair

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:46 pm
Akahoshi - o.O You get paid to pants your boss?!?! gonk

Yay! I'm a ho!

Chibi - HEY! At the very least, just call her "Deuxia"!

Deuxia - We're being good! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:51 pm
Deuxia I always stay just at the border of the TOS. Plus I alway have room for Sexy Deuxi in my little group. *waves a cookie*

Koji - Sure you can be one of my hos to. biggrin

I should make a sig for my pimpy new look. 3nodding

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:00 pm
You should! 3nodding  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games