Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:20 am
Neo smiled and shook his head.
"I never said you did." he frowned and looked at Freyr.
Maybe we should converse in Gallifreyan... he said to Freyr who nodded and glared at Jager again.
If you must hate him then do it quietly. he sighed switching over to speaking in his own language so that, even if Jager could hear what he was saying he wouldn't be able to understand him. He didn't mind so much but he liked his conversations with Freyr to stay hidden.
Fire frowned.
"Eyotto killed Inu-Ryu?" she smiled. Tharazzi looked up at Fire and shook his head.
Be quiet. he muttered.
Sorry.
"Anyway, what does becoming a knight involve?" neo asked in a bad attempt to steer the conversation away from Inu-Ryu and Eyotto.
How do you know him? freyr asked, also speaking in Gallifreyan, taking the words from Neo's mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:57 am
Jager sighed and regained his composure.
"Yes, well, becoming a Knight means that we are the ones chosen to protect this country. Even so, loyalty isn't a guarantee. One of my allies, Rue, the Ithrannan Knight of Trace and Hoshi, Ithrannan Knight of Void, allied with a demon under Raige named Gil. I fought Rue several times. I heard something about the Knight of Water also going corrupt. With these obstacles aside, becoming a Knight is a true honor, for the dragon that you have will only choose the ones they see fit."  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:06 am
"Great." neo sighed. "I didn't have to come here to hit people with large metal sticks."
Quiet. You didn't attack with swords on your planet.
"Yes. Water turned on us." fire said slowly, frowning. "I never liked him and we would've all be a lot happier if Life had just killed him while she had the chance." she said distastfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:22 am
Topaz smiled. "Good, I didn't want to upset you, but I wanted to figure out what was going on." Topaz took a seat at the base of a tree, just listening, not wanting to contribute her exile story. The rest seemed to be enthralled by Jager's.

.: Hey, Sien. :. Mel nudged the Water dragon playfully. .: I don't think he wants to talk to us. He's really involved with the story and Neo. He seems overly dramatic, I think. Sure you need to understand whats going on, but things get done much quicker if you just let them happen, especially if they are already happening. :. He gave up trying to catch the attention of the dragon, and went back over to Topaz and snuggled into her lap, just like a large puppy.

rubidrake2

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:27 am
((...are you talking about Freyr? @_@))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:14 pm
Tycho fell silent once more, partially wishing that he had more to contribute to their conversation but glad that all eyes were not on him.
Shruikan? Where are you? the half moon elf asked.
I can't tell you. That is why you have to find me. the reply took a long time in coming and was not what Tycho had hoped.

((I have only just realised that Tycho is the same race as Life from Ithranna. Didn't mean for that to happen...))  

b0bodiddium

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:09 pm
Jager smirked. "Heh.. makes sense that the fire hates the water. Natural enemies in the order of nature really.." Jager turned to Tycho, feeling sorry he'd been neglectful of his presence. He turned and saw an addition to the crowd. The addition being the Knights of Water and Wind of this land.
"Oh... sorry, I didn't.... see you two..." Jager felt a sweat of nervousness. "So..." He started, trying to break the tension he felt. "Topaz, Emelin, how've you two been?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:18 pm
Saphira_lights
((...are you talking about Freyr? @_@))
((Yep, sorry, I should have said... ^^'))  

rubidrake2

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:32 pm
Topaz smiled up at him from the ground.

"I've been pretty well, just exploring some." She shrugged. "Haven't really been practicing much. I did some after we left you at the.... hey, are you alright? I remember Hoshi Okami taking you soomewhere after the fight with Eyotto...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:10 pm
"Yeah, I'm... fine.." That fight took a heavy toll on Jager for a while. And now he felt him fighting Hoshi and Rue, but didn't want to reveal it yet.  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:27 pm
"That's good." She blinked, and saw the wind again. She tweaked it, so that a nice breeze blew through her hair. She let out a heavy sigh. It had been getting quite warm, especially with the congregation of people. Then she began to think of Onyx, something she had been avioding for some time.

"Do you ...know... when ....he... kills?" She hoped he didn't, because that would mean he knew that Eyotto had killed Onyx.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:26 pm
Jager looked intriguied, but in a solemn way. "He...kills..? What do you mean?"  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:54 pm
"If, persay, he killed ...er... someone, would you know it? Would you feel it? You've got a psycological connection with him, obviously." She tried not to look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:00 am
Tycho gripped his halberd tighter then released his grip slightly more.
"Doesn't have to be that way." he said to himself with a slight frown. "Life doesn't have to hate death, fire doesn't have to hate water..." he began to walk away from the group.
It is the order of the world. Some things just have a natural rivalry. the voice of Shruikan startled the half elf.
Where are you? I want to find you. he said determindly.  

b0bodiddium

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:16 am
"No. I do hate water in general, but i hated the person not the element in his case." the half panther said quietly.
Tharazzi nodded in his agreement. Water was not the one Life fell in love with. he said to Fire.
Freyr jumped off Neo's shoulders and turned once more to the water and wind dragons.
Good, make friends. neo smiled.
I am Freyr. the time dragon said, stopping and frowning suddenly. She then hissed and repeated the sentance for them to understand.
They don't know any Gallifreyan. neo said to Freyr. He looked up at Tycho who was walking away from the group.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games