Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
backera95
((I think were gonna get in trouble for blowing a crater noticable from ******** SPACE in cannada. lol lol

((We have guns I think))

(Ok, how the heck are we still alive? I couldn't really understand your post...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 am
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
backera95
((I think were gonna get in trouble for blowing a crater noticable from ******** SPACE in cannada. lol lol

((We have guns I think))

((What does it matter that we have guns????))
Ryu woke up from the blast hurting all overdarkness was creeping up around the corners of his eyes but he fought them back. he tried get up but the pain was too much and he sat back down. Crawling didnt hurt too much though he crawled to the open side of the bus. he saw the huge mushroom cloud and nearly threw up. He didn't know what to do. Allen would.Why did you have to die on me Allen he thought. he let himself sink back into darkness with that thought sending tears pouring down his face.  

backera95

backera95

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 am
((the bomb didnt hit us directly it the shock wave blew us away. we are probably contanimated  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am
Matthew wakes up on the side of the bus bleeding on his head. Matthew vision is still blurry but he could still see. Matthew looks up at the pure black sky then glimpses at a giant smoke mushroom. Matthew uses his katana as a cane and gets up. Matthew has one of his eyes closed because it is injured. Matthew says in a weak gravely voice. "Guys we have to go they might come after us." Matthew tries to walk but falls to the ground and closes his eyes.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm
(ok, so we aren't dead, we're slowly dieing from exposure to radiation. So is the base entirely destroyed, or was the blast far enough away that we can still salvage stuff?)
John awakened, coughing blood. "Holy ****, what just happened?" Daniel had woken up when John started talking. "Hey! That kind of language is completely unnecessary!" He started to get up and fell due to a severely broken leg. "****!" He glanced at John, who was rolling his eyes. "Point taken. Still, could be worse." John groaned and looked at his arm, which was pressed against the wall of the bus and covered in severe burns. He pulled away from the wall, which was still hot from the explosion, and stumbled toward the drivers seat. He took the wheel and started driving slowly. "They won't be after us, they were way closer to the blast, they'll have taken many losses and won't be fit to chase us, or defend against us, for a while. Think there's anything left of the base? I could use some ammo.""I dunno...I'm just going to rest my...my...zzZZzz" Daniel fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 pm
((Base destroyed we were far enough so we can salvage stuff. Also we were not exposed to that much radiation so we should be fine))

Matthew wakes up with a bloody eye and wounds. He starts to stumble to the front of the bus and puts his hand on John's shoulder. "Head to Main Street. It is two miles from here."  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm
"Okay, I'll head right there." John drove the bus to the remains of the base and began climbing the ladder, wincing from the pain in his arm. "ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY WAKE UP!" He yelled to Daniel and Ryu. "You guys can take a nap if you want, but if you wanna loot, do it now." Daniel groaned. "I can't move, see if you can find something I can use as a cane." He inched along the floor towards the front of the bus. "Hey, mind grabbing me that first aid kit and a stick?" "No problem" John answered. He jumped down and grabbed the first aid kit from the front of the bus, then went outside and found what appeared to be a table leg from the debris. He went back inside and fashioned a makeshift splint for Daniel. "That should hold you for a while. They probably have medical supplies in the base, so I'll see if I can find you some crutches." He climbed back out and started poking around in the wreckage. He picked up a pair of night vision goggles from a dead guard and put them on. "Ooh, fancy. I'll be keeping this, thank you." He stopped and looked at the body. "Wow, you know the apocalypse is getting to you when you start talking to dead people." He continued along his way, searching for medical supplies and ammo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:42 pm
Matthew gets out the bus and points at another destroyed base. "Guys follow me." Matthew starts walking towards the base slightly limbing.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm
"Pft, forget that, I'm finding all sorts of cool crap!" He said, putting on a helmet that was big enough to cover his eyes. "Oookay, too big." He put the helmet down and continued searching. "And I still can't move if anyone's wondering, broken leg and all!" Daniel called from the bus. "Relax, I'll find you some crutches!" John called back, putting on a helmet the right size for him. "Perfect! Don't know what role it serves against zombies, but it sure looks cool!"
(I wanted to stop here for a while and re-equip my characters, not move on right away. You can go explore whatever, but I'm keeping them here for the time being.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:34 am
((This was another base I destroyed before I met you guys. And I left a lot of its equipment here))  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 am
(Daniel still can't walk.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:57 pm
Matthew limbs back to the bus and puts Daniel on his back. Matthew starts walking towards the destroyed base again.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

backera95

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am
Ryu opens his eyes for a little then gets up. Finaly when Ryu's scrambled brain recognised how much s**t they were in he scrambled up. "Hey! you guys hold up he called out "Make sure you find some good medical equipment". then noticing his lack of energy he sank down to the buss'es floor... or ceilling watever you feel like calling it. "I will stay with ...Daniel"he muttered quietly and began to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 pm
(I really don't think you'd be able to carry someone if you were already limping.)
"Hey! Where are you taking me!? Put me down! I will not be carried around like...a...child...zzZZzz..." Daniel blacked out again. John glanced over. "Just take him. He doesn't seem like he'll notice anyway." John picked up a combat knife and carried it in his mouth because his hands were full. "hmmmph hmmph hmph, hmph hhmmmph!" He hmphed as he made his way back to the bus. He dropped his loot inside and climbed back out. "Told ya! All sorts of cool crap!" He continued searching around the wreckage.  

qbal99

5,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 pm
Matthew puts down Daniel inside the base on a flat large rock. Matthew's vision gets very blurry and Matthew begins to fall down again. Matthew catches himself and looks through the rubble.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games