Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 pm
Sebastian immediate gave Claude a how dare you look when he said he'd give her some of his sperm the following night. When they were no longer withing earshot of the succubus he glared a bit at him. "How could you stand there and offer her your sperm? What was the point in even saying that!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Claude smirked. Sebastian's jealously was cute in it's own way. "I've got plenty to spare, unless you want to try and milk me of everything I have?"
Sammael walked on, a bright red blush on his face. "Goodnight gentlemen."
The spider butler chuckled and pulled Sebastian close to him. "Don't be angry my love, I said what I had to."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:46 pm
"Well what was the point in saying that then? What did it accomplish!?!" He had blushed more when the other mentioned milking him of all of his sperm. "Good night Sammael."

Meanwhile Ciel was still fast asleep and peaceful in his bed...for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:13 pm
He licked his ear. before whispering "It was only a lie, She'll leave us alone for the rest of the night."

Sugar the succubus smiled as she knelt over the boy, "My 'most intense dream'? that golden eyed one is most demanding....you should count yourself fortunate Ciel Phantomhive." She giggled, of course Ciel couldn't hear her.

------

It was early when Sammael went to wake up Isabella. He pulled the curtains open. "Rise and shine Isabella, please get dressed as soon as you can, Claude has set up breakfast for you and Ciel in the drawing room."
The girl groaned, the sun hadn't fully risen yet, she rolled over and tried to get back under the covers away from the bright light.
The cat demon grabbed the covers and with one tug, yanked the whole blanket off the bed, he tossed it over a chair. As Isabella yelped. "Wakey wakey, You have a mission today."
Isabella grumbled and rolled out of bed. "Oh very well, Did you get all the items i request?"
"Yes, I have them."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:36 pm
By the time morning had arrived Ciel was very sweaty with the blankets off of him as well as his boxers, and all over the bed was his sweat and seed. He was blushing in his sleep and was breathing in tiny pants. Had just had one hell of a wet dream with the most extreme sex scene he had ever been a part of in his life. He didn't even think something like what he went through was even possible. He was only 12 years old and he didn't think he should be having such dreams.

Sebastian walked into the room and he couldn't help but smirk a bit at what he had seen. He knew that once a mortal lost their virginity and innocence they were often seen by succubus, which were lower-class demons sent in to give people wet dreams. It was their department. He woke him up by pulling the shades on the window, bringing the sunlight inside the room, and woke Ciel up.

"You're going to need a bath. You had one hell of a dream last night. Your bed is drenched in sweat and Satan only knows what else."

Ciel blushed, not wanting to talk about it. Sebastian gave him a bath before putting him in a red outfit for the day, and got busy cleaning the mess up on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:04 pm
Claude looked up to see that Miss Isabella was the first to walk in for breakfast. While she waited for Ciel, he poured her a cup of tea. In boredom, the girl was bothering the Spider demon, asking him to try out the food that he cooked and asking what he thought of them.
Claude was staring down a forkful of ham and cheese omlitte, when Ciel walked in. He used the distraction to get away from Isabella's teasing smile.
"Sugar or honey?" He asked, pouring him a cup of hot English tea."
"Good morning Ciel, how did you you sleep?" Isabella asked, pleased to see him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm
Ciel eventually walked into the dining hall for breakfast, trying his best to forget about the very illegal dream he had the previous night, but he instantly got it back into his head when Isabella mentioned how he had slept. He blushed and looked the other way as he sat down in his seat. "I don't want to talk about it...Where's my breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 pm
Isabella saw his blush and wondered at it but didn't press. Claude smirked when he placed his plate in front of him. The girl was soon distracted in trying to get Claude to try some of the yummy food he had made for them this morning. "Come on Claude, just a little bit."
"I've already had my breakfast Miss Isabella."
"Then how about some of those strawberry and cream crapes? they look very yummy."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Sebastian couldn't keep the smirk off of his face at what the poor young lord had just gone through, only being able to imagine the kinds of things Sugar made him see and dream about. He had his own good time with Claude that night as well, so they both had a spanking good time. He had stood off to the side and watched Ciel eat, ready to take his dishes when he finished. Sebastian was also smirking because Claude was getting picked on by Lady Isabella.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:51 pm
Claude endured the attention from the girl with his usual stoic manner, gently refusing and he had managed not to eat anything out of her hand until they where eating the dessert of Strawberry and whipped cream crapes.
"Oh come on Claude, just one bite. " Isabella insisted, holding out a particularly full looking rolled crape. "Just this once, and I will never do it again on this trip."
The Spider butler frowned. "Are you certin?"
"It's a promise, now kneel."
Claude dropped to his knee beside her, he was unprepared when Isabella shoved the rolled crape into his mouth, His eyes widened. The whipped cream getting smooshed all over his mouth. He took a bite, it was marvelous of course, but he would have perferd to eat it on his own and without help.
He then noticed Sebastian smirking at him. Claude licked the whipped cream off his lips. "Delicious, I've never enjoyed sweets before Miss Isabella."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:16 pm
Sebastian and Ciel were blushing up a storm at the sight of the whipped cream all over Claude's face because it looked a lot like something else. After what he saw his mind was seriously messed up, and he was no longer innocent either. He had been a bit innocent after losing his virginity, but whatever he had left was completely gone now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:36 pm
Claude thanked Isabella and finished the crape himself, it was vaguely phallic shaped and he used it to his advantage as his ate the last of it. obviously enjoying it.
Isabella seemed pleased by this, she clearly didn't see that Sebastian and Ciel did. "So you'll make us more treats Claude?"
The girl's earnest question cause Claude to chuckle. "Perhaps."

With breakfast over Isabella was having her second cup of tea. "Ciel, the Cardinal had asked me to not only save the possessed children but also to find who ever is behind it. " She said, wanting to get down to business.
"I know that I can count on you to help me, but there are currently 10 more children that have to be exorcised."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Ciel had finally stopped blushing and gave her a serious look when things came down to business. "Yes you can count on me to help you. All ten of those children will be saved and we will stop whoever is behind it, or my name isn't Ciel Phantomhive. We have many things to our advantage in this case and we can begin as soon as you are ready to depart." Maybe the things in those dreams he could use later on when he wasn't too young to do them. At his age he was pretty sure that most of that stuff was illegal for a boy his age, and he would keep them in the back of his mind for her when they both came of age. For now it was time to save those poor lost children.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:51 pm
Isabella smiled. "Sammael..."
The cat demon picked up a suit case that was hidden nearby, he opened it, inside was a folded priest's cassock, three bottles filled with different kinds of liquids a few pieces of chalk , a bottle of crushed sea salt and several boxes containing herbs. As well as a knife carved from obsidian.
"This is for you, If we split up the job, we could get the job done by tonight. " Isabella said. "Sebastian will have to dress as a priest too, Exorcists only work in pairs."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:03 pm
Ciel looked inside the case and remembered the last time he had been dressed in holy clothes. He had looked like a choir boy in that outfit before, and it wound up being a false church ran by people that said the only way to cleanse him of his sins were to kill him. He took the outfit out and saw one inside for Sebastian as well and smirked because there were shorts involved. "Sebastian help me get dressed in this in the bedroom."

Sebastian wondered what the smirk was about on his Bochan before bowing down to him. "Yes my Lord." He then took him to an empty room and began to dress him, soon seeing why he had smirked. "I'm not wearing these Bochan."

"Yes you are. It's an order!" Sebastian sighed and wore it as well. It was so very demeaning for a demon like himself. Ciel walked out, but Sebastian stayed inside. Ciel looked over at Claude and smirked. "Mind getting him out please?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games