Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7007 7008 7009 7010 7011 7012 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 pm
And accessibility is a good thing these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 pm
Lol, why are people concerned over a poll?

Stuff like this and GameFAQs character wars shows how stupid they are and yet people get worked up over them. Just be happy in the knowledge that you're playing games that you enjoy a lot AND don't do shitty practices (lol, $40 for a single item in a flash game).  

Damnatus

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm
I'm mostly concerned about the stupidity of people. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm
People will always be stupid.  

Nihilistic_Impact

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm
And I now officially hate most commercial retail shops. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm
Nighthunter
I'm mostly concerned about the stupidity of people. =P

Oh, I know. The main thing I find stupid is that the Zynga fans are swarming The Escapist with accounts only to vote and then just leave.  

Damnatus

Nihilistic_Impact

What's the latest justification in large retail hate?  
Excellent. Got my spearhaft. Now just to wait on the head and horse hair from Erinn.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 pm
Damnatus
Oh, I know. The main thing I find stupid is that the Zynga fans are swarming The Escapist with accounts only to vote and then just leave.
Yeah that's pretty much what I figured. A friend of mine plays one of their games sometimes, though she voted for SE and is like wtf at the poll too, and was telling me they're basically advertising the poll on their forums.

Nice, B.

Kat, go check your art request thread, since you're not on msn. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:35 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto

Anyhow, I beat Dante's Inferno. The ending was interesting, albeit confusing.

Play Bayonetta.

You will never play another DMC/GoW esque game ever again.  

Rising Hourglass

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:38 pm
Nihilistic_Impact
What's the latest justification in large retail hate?

Finding bras and bathing suits for women with busts sizes outside of like 34C - the general theory is that a good lot of them don't make anything like that cause it's not profitable enough. Which is a bunch of crap because there are a lot of women rocking larger chests who are probably either wearing the wrong size cause the general standard for sizing is ridiculous and confusing and not accurate by a long shot and or because they can't find anything and just squeeze themselves into the largest they can find.

= Victoria's Secret is a joke, and I went into a store today asking if they had anything above a C and the lady looked at me like I was growing a second head.

Doing online searches, I'm finding next to nothing that isn't awful or frumpy and not something a 24 year old woman would wear.

I found so many shops outside the US (mostly the UK) that cater to all sorts of sizes, and especially those larger and have great stuff but alas I live in the US. >:[

Ugh.

Small person, big chest. It's a real pain in the a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 pm
Nighthunter

Kat, go check your art request thread, since you're not on msn. =P

Saw it thanks.

Not interested. Way too cutesy and extremely animu styled which I pretty much made it clear in my thread that I don't like. gonk  

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

Nihilistic_Impact

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm
I can understand that Kat, my girl she has issues buying bras. She can't find one where both the straps and cup size fit her right.

Has to sacrifice one for the other.

B, I must say Ravages of Time is proving to be a most enjoyable read.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:43 pm
Damnatus
(lol, $40 for a single item in a flash game).

Who does that? D:

Damnatus
The main thing I find stupid is that the Zynga fans are swarming The Escapist with accounts only to vote and then just leave.

I think that's the part that gets me. Other than that I couldn't give two shits about polls.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm
Was gonna say Kat, my friend in the UK is of a similar body type to you and she has no problems getting stuff like that. Find it odd actually that it's not more widely available in the US. It's the opposite for me with clothes, hard to find stuff here, easy in the US.

And cool, wasn't sure since you usually reply, but then I didn't check their samples so didn't know. =P  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7007 7008 7009 7010 7011 7012 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games