Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7088 7089 7090 7091 7092 7093 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:18 pm
Pizza is good, hot or cold. :3

As for me, I enjoy WoW...partly because I've been a fan of it since War3. Although some changes they've made have miffed me, I can still has fun with it.

Though I really wished the Warhammer Online wiki was more...I dunno...well made. ._. I like looking at pictures and reading things so that I know how people think.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:18 pm
uhh...

Kindof a shitty post.  

The Hanging Man

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 pm
lol Tenkai.

Wiki anything is crap.

Wikipedia is crap.

It's good for a quick check on something but otherwise, you can find better looking and better put together sites through a random Google search.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Sins of an Angel
lol Tenkai.

Wiki anything is crap.

Wikipedia is crap.

It's good for a quick check on something but otherwise, you can find better looking and better put together sites through a random Google search.

That entirely depends on the wiki you're looking at.

The reason why Wikipedia is crap for certain franchises is because a lot of info was removed once an individual wiki was made for said franchise.

Bleach, for example. When I first saw it on Wikipedia there was plenty of info, but it grew to be so much that it broke off into it's own wiki, and now is even more informative.

Same goes for Wowwiki.com, which I often visit for certain things. It all depends upon how much people are contributing to it in the community.

Though perhaps they've added to the warhammer online wiki...I'll have to see.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Cold pizza is awesome.

HOW awesome depends largely upon the type and the toppings.

...and you're a hater if you don't like EVE. I can understand the others but... If you like WAR you'll probably like WOW. They're basically the same game.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 pm
On Wikipedia articles.

Main article on God: Aproximately 3,070 words.
Main article on Knuckles the Echidna: Approximately 3,700 words.

wat  

ragingtofu

Dangerous Codger

Rising Hourglass

WoW is supposedly uber-accessible now since there's an instant pick up group function.

From what I hear it essentially killed the world in return since everyone can insta-port to dungeons. Nobody does quests, explores, etc.  
Cold pizza is wonderful. I try to save some pizza to have the next morning whenever we had it.

I don't like eating stuffed crust cold though. I usually rip the crust off and heat it up when it's stuffed.

Mmm. Pizza. We should have it tomorrow.  

Dumble Dee

High-functioning Waffles

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
I know, they do sound and seem very similar but I just prefer the theme of WAR better. I'm not too partial to WoW's models and environments and just the general look of it.

Not that I have anything against WoW other than to some people it essentially becomes their kryptonite, or digital crack.

I don't think that would ever happen to me though since I love Cities so much but I barely play it as is and thoroughly enjoy it when I do pick it up every so often.

and lol @ EVE hate. I dunno, I just don't dig it. I like having a person/being to manipulate and run through environments and not really into space battles and ships (which is why I don't like the prospect of SINS) and the slowness of it. Since everyone says it takes forever to get anywhere and leaving it to train skills overnight DOES sound boring cause I'm not doing anything, I'm not involved or a part of anything.

And I want my desk soon so I L4D it up already. XD

Edit: On the pizza subject - om nom nom

It's Dominos. While they're ******** hot (since they changed their recipe it's been omgsogood) having it cold is really tasty because it's retained all the flavors in the crust and I can just nibble on it.

Too much of it isn't very good, but yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Deegrading
Cold pizza is wonderful. I try to save some pizza to have the next morning whenever we had it.

I don't like eating stuffed crust cold though. I usually rip the crust off and heat it up when it's stuffed.

Mmm. Pizza. We should have it tomorrow.

Making your own pizza is one of the most enjoyable things in the entire culinary world and nobody ever does it.

It makes me sad.  

Rising Hourglass

Flightless Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:35 pm
Rising Hourglass
Making your own pizza is one of the most enjoyable things in the entire culinary world and nobody ever does it.

It makes me sad.
I used to do it with my grandmother when she was alive.

Doesn't feel the same now that she's gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Rising Hourglass
WoW is supposedly uber-accessible now since there's an instant pick up group function.

From what I hear it essentially killed the world in return since everyone can insta-port to dungeons. Nobody does quests, explores, etc.

That's true to an extent...sorta.

For me I wouldn't be spending my time questing or exploring...simply because I've quested and explored nearly everything in that game. Well, maybe not -everything-, but if I was a total achievement whore I'd do it.

If you're just starting out the game there IS a load of stuff to explore, but once you've done that, it really depends. They have repeatable quests for gold and stuff, and you can pretty much get a decent set of gear just by doing the normal dungeons on heroic difficulty. Insta-ports are really just for people who have been to a dungeon for so long that they'd rather not walk all the way there, but it doesn't stop people from going there if they havent seen it already.

I think if there's anything I'd change, it'd be to enforce roleplay on roleplay servers. Not that people should be forced to roleplay, but people shouldn't troll others who are roleplaying -on- a roleplay server.  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Lucind Varhetel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 pm
@Jordan: My mom and I often made pizza when I stayed at my parents' over the weekend =) ...great, now I really wish I had any kind of pizza here...but I don't....why did I decide again not to have pizza like products every week like last semester? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Sins of an Angel
I know, they do sound and seem very similar but I just prefer the theme of WAR better. I'm not too partial to WoW's models and environments and just the general look of it.

This I can understand. Their models are very cartoon-ish, but that's both the draw and the turn away for a lot of people. Either they love the style of the artwork, or they hate it. It's very hit and miss that way.

@Jordan, Flutter and Lucind: My mother used to make her own pizza using regular dough, but now we use premade pizza crusts. They're awesome, hot or cold. @.@  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Enness Vakar

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 pm
themightyjello
If you like WAR you'll probably like WOW. They're basically the same game.
This. I've played WoW for years, and I've seen WAR played by a friend. The way WAR was designed, it's basically a cheap knock off of WoW with less content. The graphics are really the same, gameplay, etc. The only thing WAR has that WoW doesn't is some PvP things. Also, the only reason why WoW is top of the people getting addicted to and s**t list is because it's the most played by a large margain and most widely known. I've played for 3 years and log on about 2, 3 times a week at the moment.

Also, cold pizza is superior to warm.  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7088 7089 7090 7091 7092 7093 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games