Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:33 pm
"Yeah, I might've felt it if he did." Jager looked down, thinking, then he shot it back up. He remembered some kind of pang that he hadn't felt before. "TOPAZ! Do you mean he.. killed someone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:53 pm
Her voice cracked and she spluttered. "He... I.... uh... I ... don't think... I'm not sure if it was him.... but I think it might have been... I mean.... it.... IT WAS ONYX!" SHe shouted the last few words before breaking down and sobbing. She fell back against the tree, face in her hands, her shoulders shaking.  

rubidrake2

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:27 pm
Jager's fists clenched. "So this time it was a Knight.." Jager now knew what he sensed, and now feared he couldn't stop the growing power of Eyotto.. "Damn.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:36 pm
"But..." she hiccuped. "I don't know if it was him. It... could have been anyone, right?" She hiccupped again, trying to subdue her tears.  

rubidrake2

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Emelin have been listening to the conversations going on around her and Siencyn shrugged his shoulders to Freyr and trotted back to Emelin, jumping in to her arms. She smiled and stroked his fur on his head, then began listening intently to what Topaz had to say.

After Topaz cried Onyx, Sien dropped out of Em's arms and she decided to go sit next to her, just for comfort reasons in case she wanted some.

Sien came up next to Emelin and looked over towards Topaz and back to Jager.

-Must be hard.-
-What?-
-Losing someone you love.-
Emelin twitched her eyebrow, -We've been over this...-
-I know, but still...-

Sien fell silent and jumped into her lap.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:27 am
Tycho stopped and turned as the other elf began to cry.
"Who is Onyx?" he asked, leaning against his weapon.
I believe that he was the Life knight, before he was killed. shruikan said, once again scaring the half moon elf.
Tycho shook his head and continued to walk, whatever was wrong wasn't his business and he wasn't about to intrude and get involved.  

b0bodiddium

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:26 am
"You are not the only one to suffer a loss." neo muttered.
"Maybe not, but how many of your loved ones were killed by a demon connected to the chieftain?" fire asked.
"None. My family was killed by a killer race that genetically removed all emotions but hatred."
Doesn't matter. Don't get into a fight about your past. freyr said after hissing at Siencyn. She jumped onto his shoulder and curled happily around his neck.
No.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:46 pm
"You beat me." fire said cheerfully, losing her smile after a look from Neo.
"I didn't aim for that." he muttered, pushing his hands in his pockets.
Come on Freyr. he said, still speaking in Gallifreyan, he felt that he might be annoying Jager but he wanted his conversations with the time dragon to stay private. If he wanted others to hear what he was saying, he would tell them directly.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:59 am
Where are we going? the time dragon asked, attempting to bite at Neo's hand.
I don't know. he shrugged, from the corner of his eye he noticed Tycho also leaving the group.
Tycho. He will become a knight. freyr nodded to herself.
I know. the alien said in a surprisingly dark and sour tone.
Freyr snaked around him so that she was looking directly at him but still somehow sat on his shoulder.
There is something wrong. What is the matter? she asked.
I would tell you though, wouldn't i? Or you could find out for yourself. I guess i am just in a bad mood. he smiled suddenly. Freyr hissed, knowing that he was lying but not about to force anything out of him...yet.
They ended up wandering through a large field, or at least a large patch of grass, not too far from the other knights.

Fire frowned and watched Neo and Freyr leave.
Where are they going? she asked Tharazzi.
I don't know everything Fire. Maybe you should ask them. tharazzi shrugged, flicking his tail around aimlessly.
Good idea. the half panther grinned, poking at his side with the tip of her foot. Tell me what's going on.
Tharazzi snapped at the foot and rolled away. No. If it matters that much then you can ask him. Why does it matter so much? he smiled suddenly, a brief thought flashing through his head.
I just don't want him to hurt himself.
I am sure Freyr can protect him. the fire dragon said in a slightly amused tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:14 pm
"Nah, it was Eyotto. I'm certain now.." Jager looked to the ground and noticed that Tycho was leaving, and quickly moved in his direction.
"Hey, Tycho, wait up."
He turned again and saw Neo leaving. Not that he didn't mind having that crazy dragon gone. Fire seemed to be following him.
-=Gah!=-
Valk'yar couldn't help but snicker a bit.  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

b0bodiddium

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:21 pm
Tycho turned to Jager and frowned slightly.
"Hello." he said again and stopped.
Do you want to talk to him? shruikan asked, readying himself to listen to their conversation.
Not really. the half moon elf said sadly, however he stayed still to be polite.
"Something you want?" he asked Jager.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:28 pm
"Are you going to find your dragon?" Jager asked the moon elf. If needed, he'd offer his help.  

Jager Ryoshi
Vice Captain

Rei Sakurazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:55 pm
(is stuck again.......eyotto's away.........)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:52 am
Em grinned slightly at Jager's frustration and all the knights begining to lose intrest and leave.

Siencyn laid his head on her knee and his silvery eyes watched the others as they began to leave and move around. His wings twitched and he continued to watch the others.

Emelin stroked his soft fur and stayed by Topaz's side, to just be there, plus she didn't know what else to do

xroseintherainx

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:36 am
Topaz calmed down quite quickly. She felt that its was more of the shock of someone really close just dying. She had never felt that before, because she had never really loved her parents, and she had left her surrogate father before he died, so she didn't know whether he was alive or not. As she sat there, she thought of who much her life had changed so far. She had new friends, magical powers, and a dragon, something she had never really imagined, because it was so far fetched. She thought of her old life of carelessly wandering around, and was glad she had, seemingly, turned from that life.

.: You alright? :. Vermelho came to snuggle sleepily into her lap.
.: Yes, don't worry about me. :. It was more a command than a comfort.
.: Right. :. He said, and began to doze off.

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games