Submit

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:15 pm
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Fáelán looked at him and smiled, trying not to look to evil as she did so.
"You are not wearing a collar?"

He looked at her, and said softly, in a soft voice, with a british accent, "And you love, are a talking wolf." He didnt blink untill he finished talking. He now knew she was a female, of what race, he had no idea.
Fáelán smiled a bit more, "No I am not. I simply look like a talking wolf."
At the word wolf her gaelic accent betrayed her. She hoped he didn't notice her accent.
"Looks can decive you my dear."

"yes, yes they can." he said softly "they can make some one look so innocent and make them look so pretty, but in fact theri a realing monster that wishes to eat you alive." he said to her softly and grinned, then said "so are you goin to show me wht you look like, im not used to talking to Wolves..." he said softly.
"I'll need to borrow your shirt... I only have shorts. My shirt fell off of my leg when I was running." Fáelán explained softly.
She smiled again, trying not to look harmful. She cocked her head to one side as she walked closer.

((K, I'm not sure what time I'll be on tomorrw..))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:19 pm
Kaldra made it to her den. Her body flopped onto the hard ground of the cave as she let out a yawn. She was exhausted and sore head to tail. She lied down and clsoed her eyes to get some rest.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

wolf__girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:01 pm
zingert12
Miranda spotted Breann she jummped down from the branches landding on top of her as she was eating the berries, "Well look who i found i was looking for you." Miranda got off of her back and stood infront of her smilling.
"Ooff." Was all Breann said as she fell to the ground. She started to scream before she saw that it was Miranda. She smiled, and stood up. "You scared the living crap out of me!" She said, and laughed. "I'm glad you found me. I was getting lonely."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:36 pm
-Isabella the Dream-
{{No problem in the least. I shall be here tomorrow as well. }}

Calypso frowned at the words maid and staff. So he was a master after all. He made it sound like she had a choice on whether or not she go with him but there was still distrust in the air between them. She looked downa t her nightgown like attire then back up at him.
"Well, as tempting as being part of the cleaning crew sounds...I'm not going. At least not willingly."
she chuckled at this last part, her body shifting back into kitsune form. She looked up at him and nodded in a defiant sort of way, her tails swaying gently behind her.

"well, being nice didnt work, I mihgt have lost that bet" he said softly, and moved his leg behind him and his hands in a postion, like a figting stance, "lets go then, if you cant fell me by, he looked at his watch, well you have an houre, if not im taking you back" he said softly to her with a slight grin.

Nagrom Hellion

Nagrom Hellion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 pm
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester

He looked at her, and said softly, in a soft voice, with a british accent, "And you love, are a talking wolf." He didnt blink untill he finished talking. He now knew she was a female, of what race, he had no idea.
At the word wolf her gaelic accent betrayed her. She hoped he didn't notice her accent.

"yes, yes they can." he said softly "they can make some one look so innocent and make them look so pretty, but in fact theri a realing monster that wishes to eat you alive." he said to her softly and grinned, then said "so are you goin to show me wht you look like, im not used to talking to Wolves..." he said softly.
"I'll need to borrow your shirt... I only have shorts. My shirt fell off of my leg when I was running." Fáelán explained softly.
She smiled again, trying not to look harmful. She cocked her head to one side as she walked closer.

"well.. would it be ok, if we were both in the water..." he asked softly, It was now very apparant the was probably naked, And if this Wolf, this girl, came any closer she wouldnt need to go on his word, the water was rather clean.

(internet is playing up, so if i go offline sorry)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 pm
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester

"well.. would it be ok, if we were both in the water..." he asked softly, It was now very apparant the was probably naked, And if this Wolf, this girl, came any closer she wouldnt need to go on his word, the water was rather clean.

Shaking her head, she look him in the eye, "What kind of female do you take me for?" She questioned, nearly angry at the fact that he would suggest that.

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

Nagrom Hellion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:38 am
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester

Shaking her head, she look him in the eye, "What kind of female do you take me for?" She questioned, nearly angry at the fact that he would suggest that.

"well, you wanted to wear a stranger shirt, you don't know if i have any plauges or if i have set up a trap in it... in the water i would not be able to see you at a distance, and we would both be fine... But alright, the shirt is safe, and you probably do need one..." he held it out to her after taking it off rock, "my apologies"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 am
Dono.D
The Harlequin Jester

"well, you wanted to wear a stranger shirt, you don't know if i have any plauges or if i have set up a trap in it... in the water i would not be able to see you at a distance, and we would both be fine... But alright, the shirt is safe, and you probably do need one..." he held it out to her after taking it off rock, "my apologies"
"I would have known if you had anything wrong with your shirt. And human plaques do not effect me."
Taking the shirt into her mouth, Fáelán moved quickly into the woods, finding a cave, changed forms and ran back out after dressing in ripped shorts, and an over sized shirt that was more like a dress on her small form.
"Better?"

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

Nagrom Hellion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:15 pm
The Harlequin Jester
"I would have known if you had anything wrong with your shirt. And human plaques do not effect me."
Taking the shirt into her mouth, Fáelán moved quickly into the woods, finding a cave, changed forms and ran back out after dressing in ripped shorts, and an over sized shirt that was more like a dress on her small form.
"Better?"

nero looked at her and said softly "i might of ratherd you without the shirt" he said softly, and tapped the water, "come closer"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:27 pm
Dono.D
nero looked at her and said softly "i might of ratherd you without the shirt" he said softly, and tapped the water, "come closer"
Moving quickly with the water barley moving under her, Fáelán was at his side before he could blink where she sank into the water with a soft 'plop.'
"Wouldn't you rather have me comfortable with speaking to you before you have me strip and possibly become dangerous?"

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

Nagrom Hellion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:04 pm
The Harlequin Jester
Dono.D
Moving quickly with the water barley moving under her, Fáelán was at his side before he could blink where she sank into the water with a soft 'plop.'
"Wouldn't you rather have me comfortable with speaking to you before you have me strip and possibly become dangerous?"

"you might be rigtht" he told ehr softly and looked her over "you dont look to danerous, although youve mention apperaces before" he said, "whats your name" he asked her softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:50 am
Dono.D
"you might be rigtht" he told ehr softly and looked her over "you dont look to danerous, although youve mention apperaces before" he said, "whats your name" he asked her softly.
She felt his eyes over her, and cocked her head to the side wondering if something was wrong with her.
"My name is Fáelán, whats yours?"

The Harlequin Jester
Crew

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:56 pm
The dryads searched the forest for a specific slave named Azmaria. they were instructed to bring her directly to Thysaer's home when they found her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Serith1718
The dryads searched the forest for a specific slave named Azmaria. they were instructed to bring her directly to Thysaer's home when they found her.

(( whats a dryad anyways ._. ))
Azmaria giggled, swatting at a butterfly. SHe was oblivious to everything else, mezmerized by the bright colors the butterfly had "Oohhh~ You're such a pretty butterfly, nyuu.."

Berries and What

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:04 pm
((dryads are basically nature spirits for a basic appearence go to page one of this forest.))

The dryads walked over to Azmaria slowly so they wouldn't spook her. "hello, we are friends of Thysaer kesol and work with him as guardians of this forest. he has requested that you be brought to his home to meet him." one of them said in her melodic voice as she smiled warmly at Azmaria. she carefully took her hand and began to lead her to Thysaer's home.  
Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff