Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:28 pm
Ashram>> xd oh dear. *goes to kidnap more kittens for dinner* n_n;

xd I do drink a lot of fluids though! gonk I just feel worse. x__X;

AD>> Yay! I got it right! xd

whee aww, thank you. heart

Really? I named my people after my friends, then got sad when they died. sad

I think I "died" from bad food more than anything else. @__@;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:32 pm
Nyome - xd ! Why would you name them after your friends...? xd

I can't seem to find a copy of it online. Anyone have one?  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:44 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Nyome - xd ! Why would you name them after your friends...? xd

I can't seem to find a copy of it online. Anyone have one?

I don't know! XD when you're little, you don't really understand..er.. virtual death. I thought I was making it more personal and nice by naming them after people I liked! XD I didn't INTEND for them to die off. gonk

Omg, I'd kill to play that game again, as simple and pessimistic as it as. XD I haven't been able to find it since elementry though. T__T  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:49 pm
Nyome - We'll hunt someone down who has it. 3nodding

Oh! I got bitched out by my art prof today! We had to do self-caricatures for our last project. I HATE mine (so ugly, omfg), but I had to do a good job anyway. He keeps putting it up on the wall as an example for other students and I keep taking it down. Today he must have been in a lousy mood because he came in, looked at the wall and said, "Did you have to take it down again? Every time you do that, it's more work for me! Look, just keep it up here today; I want to use it- OH! And see, now I'm bleeding. I poked myself with the pin. And I'm bleeding."
I started laughing and said, "If you're trying to make me feel guilty, it won't work."
"No, it's real blood."

Yeaaah. AD and her prof often disagree. xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:55 pm
Oregon Trail I haven't played that in years. I was always the one that would purposly try and kill the people. One time there was a guy that just would die no matter what. I always just used random names from the phone book, because I was to lazy to think of other names. sweatdrop

Edit: I just remembered that one of my friends has a copy of it. They gave them out in cereals a couple years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:00 pm
AD>> xd Yay! ninja I love hunting/stalking. biggrin

Aww, AD should be proud of her work! ^___^ people like it! biggrin that should be a compliment. <3 But yes, I know what you mean in a sense. I don't like my work to be put up either, but I've always been horrible at disagreeing with my instructors. n__n;

The only times I complain is when they make us do self portraits, because I hate how I look. XD I was begging her to let me draw my classmate instead.

Is the prof okay? ; ;

Akahoshi>> wasn't it fun though? XD It's always the old games that bring back good memories. ^__^

Oo.. like a new form of voodoo or something. o__o;  

Nyome

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:04 pm
Akahoshi - The phonebook! xd

Lucky friend!

Nyome - Yeah, I wanted to draw someone else. xp Oh well.

xd ! Yeah, he's fine, the big baby. He was bleeding quite a bit for a push pin, though. o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:14 pm
I feel like a complete idiot right now. I was all hyped to color something with Photoshop. And just now I realize that I don't have PS installed and for some reason my cd is missing. So now tonight I must get a new copy before I go insane.

Off to aquire a copy.
whee  

Akahoshi

Nyome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:41 pm
AD>> Egh, art teachers love self portraits for some reason. .__.;;

... xd oh dear. ^^;

Akahoshi>> o.O; ewww, photoshop. >_> <_<

woah. D: I thought you had PS before though? o__o randomly got uninstalled?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:32 pm
God, I remember Oregon Trail. To be honest I was a bigger fan of Amazon Trail. Maybe it was the colors...

Oni- Oh oh oh, I just heard about Spamalot and I really want to see it now. I was a bit put off becuase none of the Pythons are going to be in it but if Eric Idle is writting it I'm sure it'll be worth going to see.

SEGA- What have you done to my beloved franchise? gonk
I mean W T F, GUNS!?

I hope it's just too early to judge.  

Evil Spoon Child

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:03 pm
Nyome>> Argh? Your drinking of good fluids makes you feel worse? -_- That's not fun, not fun at all.

*acts like zombie* Bwwwaaaahhh!!! Kitty kat spines!!!

( xd That's sad...because I like cats whee )

ESC>> I saw that horrid monstrosity and thought about making a "visit" to Sega to "talk them out of it."

Ugh...stupidity...

But for a good laugh, check out the VG Cats comic they did on the game. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:13 pm
Ash- Heh yeah biggrin That's how I found out about it.

"What...fruit..."
"Watermelon slices!"

Gold xd  

Evil Spoon Child

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:58 pm
Nyome - I had it then I formatted and used Linux, and photoshop doesn't work with Linux. And now I have a Dual Boot setup, so I have Lunux and Windows and I want to install PS on my Windows half but my cd's are missing. So now I need to get a new copy. Not hard I just need to wait 5 more hours and then I can reinstall. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:40 pm
Evil Spoon Child
Ash- Heh yeah biggrin That's how I found out about it.

"What...fruit..."
"Watermelon slices!"

Gold xd

Heck!
Yeah!

"I suppose the Rings are supposed to be 'Bling-Bling' now."  

T H I N N

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:03 pm
Lol. Yay! 5 pointsss! xd Can I redeem them for a prize when I get enough?

Dude, your Art teacher can put up your work even when you tell him not to? At my school they're all like..."we can't post your grades by SS # because it violates the privacy policy" or some bullshit.

'Hoshi - I'd offer you my copy, but I'm using Elements and the Beta 7.0 for Mac. In combination, because the mouse is jumpy in the Beta, but Elements doesn't have all the effects. whee

<.< Video games = teh ebil  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games