Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply OOC Lounge
OOC - NO U Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7147 7148 7149 7150 7151 7152 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:56 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto
@_@ Thats not what Panda meant.

I meant to say I was talking specifically about women instead of people in general.

Blahh...I am not thinking straight in what I type. ._. I just had dinner and now I'm in nap-mode. Panda needs to relax. x_x

Or, you can play me on Mame.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm
@Dee: x____x

I was not implying women were not people, and I was not talking about women in general.

>.< Here I was thinking I should give people a break from Panda. Panda needs people to give him a break. @_@

I had another response in mind, but I left my Fen puppet somewhere else.

@Vin: What game?  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto
@Dee: x____x

I was not implying women were not people, and I was not talking about women in general.

>.< Here I was thinking I should give people a break from Panda. Panda needs people to give him a break. @_@

I had another response in mind, but I left my Fen puppet somewhere else.

@Vin: What game?
Street Fighter. twisted

Or something of your choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 pm
Women aren't people.

They are maids.  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Flightless Butterfly

Mmmm, the idea of the Panda with his hand up Fen's butt to animate him amuses me. Puppet. *snickers*

*hugs da Panda bear*

Some people get drunk to lose track of their trains of thought, but all you need is a good meal and you're all prepped to take advantage of.

Rp with me somewhere you haven't been before Panda. This state of mind you're in should be taken advantage of. xd  
I've known a few good looking lesbians.

Also, what is this horror rp I see mentioned?  

Nihilistic_Impact

Designated Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 pm
I have not seen any good looking lesbians.

So I'm with Crawley on this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm
I've not met any...but I've met plenty of girls I think are sexy. :eyebrow waggle:  

Sunstrike

Nihilistic_Impact

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:08 pm
Ahh, Sunny. How I've missed your light hearted witticisms.  
A thread will go up with an overview sometime in the next two weeks.

But people interested should mostly ask Cog since characters are likely going to have to come in through Damnatus in this instance. Nikolai will also be present, but I'm planning to try and limit his role.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

Sunstrike
I've not met any...but I've met plenty of girls I think are sexy. :eyebrow waggle:

Your sexuality is androgynous.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm
@Vin: I might have to take a rain check on that. Besides, if we we're doing a fighting game I'd be better off getting GGPO or whatever the heck it's called.

Maybe later you and I can download TMNT.

@Flutter: *hoog*

D: Although I know Fen to be apathetic, I doubt he'd like that, even less so for me. x_x

Going to strange places is not fun for Panda unless there's a story behind it. >< Which reminds me, I should get my blacksmith set up and think up some quests, and the quest he'll send Flutter on.

I think Panda is in nap-mode now, though. >.<  

Pandumb

Lonely Scamp

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Tenkai Matsumoto

Maybe later you and I can download TMNT.

TMNT? Really, Tenkai? Really?! I rather play the Simpsons arcade game, instead if you want try that.

But damn it, we're going to virtually fight one day. Hell, I'll get you in Mortal Kombat if I have to. One day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:11 pm
I'm sure that you have both met good looking lesbians.

As with most people who try to fit in with society, some lesbians choose to stay in the closet until they start their families, and come out later.

Because adopting as a gay couple is very difficult.

Getting a sperm donation from a guy who thinks you are hetero, and don't expect anything else from him is much easier.

Impact: You would love Clash of the Titans, if only for the foggy scenes, and the serpentine monsters. I'm going to see it again.  

Flightless Butterfly

Sunstrike

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm
Vintrict
Sunstrike

Your sexuality is androgynous.

Hey, my sexuality has an equal opportunity policy, and I'll thank you not to forget it!  
OOC Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7147 7148 7149 7150 7151 7152 ... 7607 7608 7609 7610 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games